Misunderstanding leads to shooting...and karma.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
25-09-2014, 05:15 PM
Misunderstanding leads to shooting...and karma.
In Kissimmee, Florida a man who was shopping with his kids whistled to get his kids attention. Two guys got upset because they thought the man was whistling at them. Fights broke out which ended in the man and his daughter-in-law getting shot with non-life-threatening injuries. The suspects tried to escape in a vehicle and ended up getting into a wreck which killed both suspects but the driver of the other vehicle was taken to the hospital with non-life-threatening injuries. They got themselves killed for a misunderstanding. Facepalm Karma at its finest.

Article

"If you keep trying to better yourself that's enough for me. We don't decide which hand we are dealt in life, but we make the decision to play it or fold it" - Nishi Karano Kaze
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
25-09-2014, 05:27 PM
RE: Misunderstanding leads to shooting...and karma.
(25-09-2014 05:15 PM)JDog554 Wrote:  In Kissimmee, Florida a man who was shopping with his kids whistled to get his kids attention. Two guys got upset because they thought the man was whistling at them. Fights broke out which ended in the man and his daughter-in-law getting shot with non-life-threatening injuries. The suspects tried to escape in a vehicle and ended up getting into a wreck which killed both suspects but the driver of the other vehicle was taken to the hospital with non-life-threatening injuries. They got themselves killed for a misunderstanding. Facepalm Karma at its finest.

Article

Hey they cheated in a fight they deserved it.

[Image: Guilmon-41189.gif] https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOW_Ioi2wtuPa88FvBmnBgQ my youtube
[+] 1 user Likes Metazoa Zeke's post
25-09-2014, 05:35 PM
This boy wasn't as lucky.

[Image: 7oDSbD4.gif]
25-09-2014, 05:35 PM
Karma is just woo-speak for bad luck.

"Name me a moral statement made or moral action performed that could not have been made or done, by a non-believer..." - Christopher Hitchens

My youtube musings: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCfFoxbz...UVi1pf4B5g
25-09-2014, 06:02 PM
(25-09-2014 05:35 PM)Vosur Wrote:  This boy wasn't as lucky.

That's terrible. No
25-09-2014, 06:04 PM
(25-09-2014 05:35 PM)CiderThinker Wrote:  Karma is just woo-speak for bad luck.

It's actually an immensely complicated Buddhist topic.
25-09-2014, 06:05 PM
(25-09-2014 06:04 PM)Li_Holodomer Wrote:  
(25-09-2014 05:35 PM)CiderThinker Wrote:  Karma is just woo-speak for bad luck.

It's actually an immensely complicated Buddhist topic.

I know that - but in the sense that it was used in the OP then it's very much woo-speak for luck...

Karma in the Buddhist sense has nothing to do with the universe being any kind of justice system.

"Name me a moral statement made or moral action performed that could not have been made or done, by a non-believer..." - Christopher Hitchens

My youtube musings: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCfFoxbz...UVi1pf4B5g
25-09-2014, 06:19 PM
(25-09-2014 06:05 PM)CiderThinker Wrote:  Karma in the Buddhist sense has nothing to do with the universe being any kind of justice system.

THANK YOU!
25-09-2014, 07:04 PM
I got my ass absolutely kicked online when I posted a silly meme with Karma mentioned in it's pop-culture way - what goes around, comes around.

Let's lighten up just a little FFS.

I have a dog named Karma - not for some deep reason - but simply 'cause Karma is a bitch.

Let's all take our meds and calm the fuck down.

Everyone who read the OP knows what was meant.

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF
[+] 2 users Like Anjele's post
25-09-2014, 07:54 PM
(25-09-2014 07:04 PM)Anjele Wrote:  I got my ass absolutely kicked online when I posted a silly meme with Karma mentioned in it's pop-culture way - what goes around, comes around.

Let's lighten up just a little FFS.

I have a dog named Karma - not for some deep reason - but simply 'cause Karma is a bitch.

Let's all take our meds and calm the fuck down.

Everyone who read the OP knows what was meant.

This is the first pun I have seen you do right.

[Image: Guilmon-41189.gif] https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOW_Ioi2wtuPa88FvBmnBgQ my youtube