Mitt Romney and Quantum Physics

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
01-04-2012, 12:09 PM
Mitt Romney and Quantum Physics
This is not only hilarious but also absolutely brilliant.

http://www.nytimes.com/2012/04/01/opinio...omney.html

Religious disputes are like arguments in a madhouse over which inmate really is Napoleon.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 7 users Like cufflink's post
01-04-2012, 12:15 PM
RE: Mitt Romney and Quantum Physics
[Image: roflol.gif]

[Image: klingon_zps7e68578a.jpg]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
01-04-2012, 06:12 PM
This is so legit, and I'm glad I know enough about quantum mechanics to catch the references
02-04-2012, 07:49 AM
I love this line

"it is financed by Rick Santorum, for whom science itself is suspect."

“Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it's time to pause and reflect.”

-Mark Twain
02-04-2012, 07:51 AM
Romneality. That is definitely a good word to keep in mind.

[Image: Untitled-2.png?_subject_uid=322943157&am...Y7Dzq4lJog]
02-04-2012, 07:52 AM
It's actually one of the things I like about Romney. I feel like he isn't tied down by a political or religious ideology.

“Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it's time to pause and reflect.”

-Mark Twain
02-04-2012, 08:01 AM
(02-04-2012 07:52 AM)germanyt Wrote:  It's actually one of the things I like about Romney. I feel like he isn't tied down by a political or religious ideology.
Instead he has absolutely no views and is, ultimately, like Dmitri Medvedev. A puppet to Vladimir Putin. It is not refreshing. We do not know anything of his true ideologies because he is willing to say anything to get his sorry ass into office. If anything, he is alarming. Just like all the other GOPs.

[+] 2 users Like Logica Humano's post
02-04-2012, 08:54 AM
My fave line...
“principle uncertainty principle.”
(and like Indian, I was chuffed that I understood the quantum references)

02-04-2012, 09:26 AM
(02-04-2012 08:01 AM)Logica Humano Wrote:  
(02-04-2012 07:52 AM)germanyt Wrote:  It's actually one of the things I like about Romney. I feel like he isn't tied down by a political or religious ideology.
Instead he has absolutely no views and is, ultimately, like Dmitri Medvedev. A puppet to Vladimir Putin. It is not refreshing. We do not know anything of his true ideologies because he is willing to say anything to get his sorry ass into office. If anything, he is alarming. Just like all the other GOPs.
I'm much more satisfied with a flip flopper who would be willing to view an issue from all sides rather than just take a hard line right wing stance on everything. I'm not saying I'm casting a Romney vote. That remains to be seen. But I don't find varying views on similar issues a bad thing. In just a few short years my ideology has changed drastically and I don't oppose someone just because they feel differently now on a subject than they did say, 4 years ago.

-Mark Twain
02-04-2012, 10:03 AM
(02-04-2012 09:26 AM)germanyt Wrote:  
(02-04-2012 08:01 AM)Logica Humano Wrote:  Instead he has absolutely no views and is, ultimately, like Dmitri Medvedev. A puppet to Vladimir Putin. It is not refreshing. We do not know anything of his true ideologies because he is willing to say anything to get his sorry ass into office. If anything, he is alarming. Just like all the other GOPs.
I'm much more satisfied with a flip flopper who would be willing to view an issue from all sides rather than just take a hard line right wing stance on everything. I'm not saying I'm casting a Romney vote. That remains to be seen. But I don't find varying views on similar issues a bad thing. In just a few short years my ideology has changed drastically and I don't oppose someone just because they feel differently now on a subject than they did say, 4 years ago.
Varying is great. Romney does not vary. He will change his opinion in the middle of a speech, simply to gain a vote. I do not agree with that at all. Romney will win, and his pathetic excuse for political and economic understanding will die against Obama.