Mitt Romney and Quantum Physics

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
03-04-2012, 01:48 AM
RE: Mitt Romney and Quantum Physics
Quote:Fig. 2: A Feynman diagram of an encounter between a
Romney and an anti-Romney. The resulting collision annihilates both,
leaving behind a single electron and a $20 bill.

Laughed.... so.... hard...

This article is great! I don't know how you guys find this stuff but it's awesome.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
03-04-2012, 01:57 AM
Fuck Romney....
all I have to say about him.....

Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities. -- Voltaire
03-04-2012, 02:01 AM
(03-04-2012 01:57 AM)ddrew Wrote:  Fuck Romney....
Sounds really dangerous if you ask me....
[+] 1 user Likes Logisch's post
03-04-2012, 02:02 AM
(03-04-2012 02:01 AM)Logisch Wrote:  
(03-04-2012 01:57 AM)ddrew Wrote:  Fuck Romney....
Sounds really dangerous if you ask me....
LOL
.... ask his wife...

Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities. -- Voltaire
03-04-2012, 05:03 PM
(02-04-2012 09:26 AM)germanyt Wrote:  
(02-04-2012 08:01 AM)Logica Humano Wrote:  Instead he has absolutely no views and is, ultimately, like Dmitri Medvedev. A puppet to Vladimir Putin. It is not refreshing. We do not know anything of his true ideologies because he is willing to say anything to get his sorry ass into office. If anything, he is alarming. Just like all the other GOPs.
I'm much more satisfied with a flip flopper who would be willing to view an issue from all sides rather than just take a hard line right wing stance on everything. I'm not saying I'm casting a Romney vote. That remains to be seen. But I don't find varying views on similar issues a bad thing. In just a few short years my ideology has changed drastically and I don't oppose someone just because they feel differently now on a subject than they did say, 4 years ago.
I am all for a politician who is willing to change his opinion, but Romney doesn't have an opinion to begin with. Before you can change your stance you have to have a stance in the first place.
04-04-2012, 07:48 AM
(03-04-2012 05:03 PM)KnowNothing Wrote:  
(02-04-2012 09:26 AM)germanyt Wrote:  I'm much more satisfied with a flip flopper who would be willing to view an issue from all sides rather than just take a hard line right wing stance on everything. I'm not saying I'm casting a Romney vote. That remains to be seen. But I don't find varying views on similar issues a bad thing. In just a few short years my ideology has changed drastically and I don't oppose someone just because they feel differently now on a subject than they did say, 4 years ago.
I am all for a politician who is willing to change his opinion, but Romney doesn't have an opinion to begin with. Before you can change your stance you have to have a stance in the first place.
Perhaps. But the man knows business. If he can get the federal government's accounts receivable and payable in order and keep us out of Iran I don't see any reason why he shouldn't be given a chance. He can't ban abortion or gay marriage so I'm not really worried about social issues with him.

“Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it's time to pause and reflect.”

-Mark Twain
05-04-2012, 06:12 PM
Every now and then you come across something that reminds you that you are a nerd, for me reading this article was one of those times.

Good find.

"Gary, it's burning, what we gonna do"
-Bill Bailey
05-04-2012, 06:20 PM
(04-04-2012 07:48 AM)germanyt Wrote:  
(03-04-2012 05:03 PM)KnowNothing Wrote:  I am all for a politician who is willing to change his opinion, but Romney doesn't have an opinion to begin with. Before you can change your stance you have to have a stance in the first place.
Perhaps. But the man knows business. If he can get the federal government's accounts receivable and payable in order and keep us out of Iran I don't see any reason why he shouldn't be given a chance. He can't ban abortion or gay marriage so I'm not really worried about social issues with him.
The fact that he knows business is what bothers me. He knows how to manipulate the bass ackwards system we have. Instead of correcting the twisted business model we fall under, he'll most likely pile on more gibberish just to support his own agenda.

Idiot: : a foolish or stupid person
— idiot adjective
See Republican Candidates.

Keeping realism alive, one honest offensive comment at a time!
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user