Can take or leave it. 14.81% 4 14.81%
Total 27 votes 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Mmmmmmmmm, COFFEE!!!! :)

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
27-02-2016, 01:26 PM
RE: Mmmmmmmmm, COFFEE!!!! :)
Coffee=Nectar of the gods (if there were gods, but you know what I mean ...)

I am an addict. If I don't get my fix by 10 a.m., I start getting a massive migraine. I only drink one or maybe two cups a day, always before 3 p.m.

I once had to stop taking it because of a medical procedure and I actually went through withdrawal: horrible.

My husband knows not to speak to me before the effects of my freshly ground espresso kick in.

Tea? I can take it or leave it.

Your faith is not evidence, your opinion is not fact, and your bias is not wisdom
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
27-02-2016, 10:08 PM
When I returned from my gig last night at about 2 am, the aroma of this excellent coffee was still wafting around the place. Now that's good coffee. Smile

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
I will call him a liar and a dog here and now.
Banjo.
[+] 4 users Like Banjo's post
27-02-2016, 11:32 PM
I do enjoy coffee but just a couple sips will get me shaking/jittery for hours. A full cup will make me shaky for 12+ hours. When I drink it, I have to be prepared for the feeling of overdosing on drugs because it is the worst feeling in the world.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
27-02-2016, 11:37 PM
(27-02-2016 11:32 PM)Tiawia Wrote:  I do enjoy coffee but just a couple sips will get me shaking/jittery for hours. A full cup will make me shaky for 12+ hours. When I drink it, I have to be prepared for the feeling of overdosing on drugs because it is the worst feeling in the world.

So, no

[Image: bull.jpeg]

??? Huh

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
I will call him a liar and a dog here and now.
Banjo.
27-02-2016, 11:58 PM
(27-02-2016 11:32 PM)Tiawia Wrote:  I do enjoy coffee but just a couple sips will get me shaking/jittery for hours. A full cup will make me shaky for 12+ hours. When I drink it, I have to be prepared for the feeling of overdosing on drugs because it is the worst feeling in the world.

If you really like the taste, mix in mostly decaf.
28-02-2016, 05:35 AM
I now only purchase locally roasted coffees. I grind them myself. I use a French press.

Although delicious, it is time consuming as fuck when compared to a Keurig.

If I am not brewing my own coffee, I'm brewing tea. Only loose leaf.

I refuse to drink crap. I will bring my own coffee beans, grinder, and creamer or tea and strainer to work if I think the caffeine will be necessary to survive the shift. I am officially a snob. If I need caffeine in a hurry, that's what sodas, energy drinks, and 5 hour energies are for. I am not in poverty and I work my ass off - I can afford to drink art.

"If there's a single thing that life teaches us, it's that wishing doesn't make it so." - Lev Grossman
[+] 3 users Like Nurse's post
28-02-2016, 05:51 AM
I went for over 10 years in the military without coffee. It was the 16 hour night shifts in corrections that got me started... And hooked Tongue

But to this day I've still never had a so called "energy" drink. I don't think energy means what people think it means.

'Murican Canadian
[+] 1 user Likes yakherder's post
28-02-2016, 05:55 AM
(28-02-2016 05:35 AM)Nurse Wrote:  I am not in poverty and I work my ass off - I can afford to drink art.

Laugh out load

I may not appreciate the flavor, but I can appreciate your enthusiasm.

[Image: E3WvRwZ.gif]
[+] 1 user Likes EvolutionKills's post
28-02-2016, 07:09 AM
(28-02-2016 05:51 AM)yakherder Wrote:  I went for over 10 years in the military without coffee. It was the 16 hour night shifts in corrections that got me started... And hooked Tongue

But to this day I've still never had a so called "energy" drink. I don't think energy means what people think it means.

A small energy drink improves my concentration when shooting trap. Yes

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
28-02-2016, 07:12 AM
(28-02-2016 05:35 AM)Nurse Wrote:  I now only purchase locally roasted coffees. I grind them myself. I use a French press.

Although delicious, it is time consuming as fuck when compared to a Keurig.

If I am not brewing my own coffee, I'm brewing tea. Only loose leaf.

I refuse to drink crap. I will bring my own coffee beans, grinder, and creamer or tea and strainer to work if I think the caffeine will be necessary to survive the shift. I am officially a snob. If I need caffeine in a hurry, that's what sodas, energy drinks, and 5 hour energies are for. I am not in poverty and I work my ass off - I can afford to drink art.

I always have a single cup (12oz.) French press and ¼ or ½ lb. of rough-ground coffee at work. I have to have a decent cuppa.

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
[+] 1 user Likes Chas's post