Total 27 votes 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Mmmmmmmmm, COFFEE!!!! :)

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
25-03-2016, 01:54 AM
RE: Mmmmmmmmm, COFFEE!!!! :)
(25-03-2016 12:46 AM)Banjo Wrote:  
(25-03-2016 12:40 AM)dancefortwo Wrote:  I love the smell of coffee too. Never drink the stuff but the smell is wonderful.

Coffee and bacon are two of the greatest smells EVER.

You just reminded me of a breakfast I had in Cobar in outback New South Wales. I have never seen such bright egg yolks in my life. And the bacon was superb! The coffee, not so much for this city boy.

This is the pub where we played the night before.

[Image: pub_4704.jpg]

Cobar's main street.

[Image: 60270442.jpg]

Ummmm. I'm a little curious. Why are the cars parked backwards in the parking spaces. Is this another oddity of living down under? You crazy Australians!

Shakespeare's Comedy of Errors.... on Donald J. Trump:

He is deformed, crooked, old, and sere,
Ill-fac’d, worse bodied, shapeless every where;
Vicious, ungentle, foolish, blunt, unkind,
Stigmatical in making, worse in mind.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
25-03-2016, 02:05 AM
(25-03-2016 01:54 AM)dancefortwo Wrote:  
(25-03-2016 12:46 AM)Banjo Wrote:  You just reminded me of a breakfast I had in Cobar in outback New South Wales. I have never seen such bright egg yolks in my life. And the bacon was superb! The coffee, not so much for this city boy.

Cobar's main street.

Ummmm. I'm a little curious. Why are the cars parked backwards in the parking spaces. Is this another oddity of living down under? You crazy Australians!

Unsure. Perhaps it is a law there. I've not been to Cobar in a while.

Cobar has an amazing museum that actually goes underground so one can see the mining that used to take place. We did about 2 1/2 thousand kilometers on that 4 day tour. Big Grin

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
I will call him a liar and a dog here and now.
Banjo.
25-03-2016, 09:45 AM
(25-03-2016 01:54 AM)dancefortwo Wrote:  
(25-03-2016 12:46 AM)Banjo Wrote:  You just reminded me of a breakfast I had in Cobar in outback New South Wales. I have never seen such bright egg yolks in my life. And the bacon was superb! The coffee, not so much for this city boy.

Cobar's main street.

"They are all tethered to the rear bumper so the cars don't fall off the bottom of planet" Call_of_the_wild probably.

When valour preys on reason, it eats the sword it fights with.
25-03-2016, 12:11 PM
(25-03-2016 02:05 AM)Banjo Wrote:  
(25-03-2016 01:54 AM)dancefortwo Wrote:  Ummmm. I'm a little curious. Why are the cars parked backwards in the parking spaces. Is this another oddity of living down under? You crazy Australians!

Unsure. Perhaps it is a law there. I've not been to Cobar in a while.

Cobar has an amazing museum that actually goes underground so one can see the mining that used to take place. We did about 2 1/2 thousand kilometers on that 4 day tour. Big Grin

Since you drive on the left side of the road there, backing into those spots makes sense, you'd have to make a pivot turn otherwise.

[Image: dobie.png]Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
25-03-2016, 12:59 PM
(25-03-2016 09:45 AM)WhiskeyDebates Wrote:  
(25-03-2016 01:54 AM)dancefortwo Wrote:  Ummmm. I'm a little curious. Why are the cars parked backwards in the parking spaces. Is this another oddity of living down under? You crazy Australians!

"They are all tethered to the rear bumper so the cars don't fall off the bottom of planet" Call_of_the_wild probably.

Our tires are really heavy. Wink

(25-03-2016 12:11 PM)Dom Wrote:  
(25-03-2016 02:05 AM)Banjo Wrote:  Unsure. Perhaps it is a law there. I've not been to Cobar in a while.

Since you drive on the left side of the road there, backing into those spots makes sense, you'd have to make a pivot turn otherwise.

I believe it was 45% angled parking. If my memory recalls properly.

I awoke early this morning. 5 am. So I have plenty of time. I have prepared fine Brasilian coffee this morning.

As smooth as Bebel Gilberto.

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
I will call him a liar and a dog here and now.
Banjo.
[+] 1 user Likes Banjo's post