Mob beats man for voting Trump.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
12-12-2016, 01:52 AM (This post was last modified: 12-12-2016 01:56 AM by Gilgamesh.)
Mob beats man for voting Trump.

-"He voted Trump."
-"Daaayum, he voted Trump! Daaaayum!"
-"You better pay for my shit!" (lolwat?)
-"Beat his ass!"
-"Don’t vote Trump!!"

The 49-year-old victim of the Chicago beating has explained what happened:

[Image: tumblr_inline_ogjqhgkI4n1uu8ojd_540.jpg]

He claims the aggressors car sideswiped his, and as he got out with intention to trade insurance information, one of the men said “Yeah, that’s one of them white-boy Trump supporters.”

After the video ends, he was dragged by his own car as one of the men stole it, "The guy went to 70 and 80 mph, swerving. He was trying to get me to fall off. If I let go, I was gonna die."
Eventually the car slowed down, and a nearby parole officer intervened.

The victim also claims the attackers would have had no way of knowing who he voted for, suggesting there were no Trump stickers or hats and they just attacked him for being white.

Shame he didn't have a gun.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
12-12-2016, 02:31 AM
RE: Mob beats man for voting Trump.
(12-12-2016 01:52 AM)Gilgamesh Wrote:  

-"He voted Trump."
-"Daaayum, he voted Trump! Daaaayum!"
-"You better pay for my shit!" (lolwat?)
-"Beat his ass!"
-"Don’t vote Trump!!"

The 49-year-old victim of the Chicago beating has explained what happened:

[Image: tumblr_inline_ogjqhgkI4n1uu8ojd_540.jpg]

He claims the aggressors car sideswiped his, and as he got out with intention to trade insurance information, one of the men said “Yeah, that’s one of them white-boy Trump supporters.”

After the video ends, he was dragged by his own car as one of the men stole it, "The guy went to 70 and 80 mph, swerving. He was trying to get me to fall off. If I let go, I was gonna die."
Eventually the car slowed down, and a nearby parole officer intervened.

The victim also claims the attackers would have had no way of knowing who he voted for, suggesting there were no Trump stickers or hats and they just attacked him for being white.

Shame he didn't have a gun.

Yeah this is an old one by now. Saw Drunken Peasants cover it like a month ago.

Pay attention and see how the afro dude just grabs something that falls out of his pocket, lol.

[Image: 20cad83ad8d757191e2878b0f4bf05a9.png]
"Don't answer that. A rhetorical question."
[+] 1 user Likes ELK12695's post
12-12-2016, 05:16 AM
Couldn't have actually happened...

Why?

No riots.

heh

The difference between prayer and masturbation - is when a guy is through masturbating - he has something to show for his efforts.
12-12-2016, 06:51 AM
I dont know how it started by watching the vid, but it ended up as a robbery, group beatings often do.

The attackers and opportunists are all pussies. Shame the dude did not have a gun and I was watching a different outcome on liveleak, not youtube.

One guy was attempting to stamp on his head, thats attempted murder. Id justify the victim shooting him for that.

I feel so much, and yet I feel nothing.
I am a rock, I am the sky, the birds and the trees and everything beyond.
I am the wind, in the fields in which I roar. I am the water, in which I drown.
12-12-2016, 07:08 AM
(12-12-2016 06:51 AM)bemore Wrote:  I dont know how it started by watching the vid, but it ended up as a robbery, group beatings often do.

The attackers and opportunists are all pussies. Shame the dude did not have a gun and I was watching a different outcome on liveleak, not youtube.

One guy was attempting to stamp on his head, thats attempted murder. Id justify the victim shooting him for that.
Shame nobody opened fire, ain't it?
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
12-12-2016, 07:44 AM
So why does he need a new car?

#sigh
12-12-2016, 07:48 AM
It's sad to see how fucking divisive this election is. Or, maybe it really has nothing to do with it and would have happened anyway.

[Image: dobie.png]Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
12-12-2016, 08:24 AM
That man could have easily died. Nobody deserves that kind of treatment. Even without guns, you could kill someone, especially someone middle-aged and above. Eric Garner died, just from a simple choke-hold.

The law has caught up to them. But they should also be charged with attempted murder.

Four people have been charged after a man was punched and kicked as a crowd yelled, “Don’t vote Trump," a day after the presidential election, police said.

Julian Christian, 26, of the 2500 block of 14th Avenue in Broadview, Dejuan Collins, 20, of the 9500 block of South Avalon Avenue in Chicago, Rajane Lewis, 21, of the 7800 block of South Euclid Avenue in Chicago, and a 17-year-old girl who is charged as a juvenile, were each charged with one felony count of vehicular hijacking, police said.

http://www.chicagotribune.com/news/local...story.html

[Image: 900x506]

We have to remember that what we observe is not nature herself, but nature exposed to our method of questioning ~ Werner Heisenberg
[+] 2 users Like tomilay's post
12-12-2016, 09:52 AM
Nobody should be beaten up for voting for anyone, even trump. I may vehemently disagree with them and I might have a few thoughts on the matter but beating up on someone for who they vote for is wrong.

Shakespeare's Comedy of Errors.... on Donald J. Trump:

He is deformed, crooked, old, and sere,
Ill-fac’d, worse bodied, shapeless every where;
Vicious, ungentle, foolish, blunt, unkind,
Stigmatical in making, worse in mind.
[+] 1 user Likes dancefortwo's post