Mobile App??

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
08-04-2014, 05:07 PM
Mobile App??
I used to access this forum from the Tapatalk app on my android device, since the redesign it doesn't seem to be able to connect. Does anyone know of an Android app that will access the forum currently? it's much easier to follow the forums on my phone then on my computer.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
08-04-2014, 05:43 PM
RE: Mobile App??
There's a mobile version of the website bro

Atir aissom atir imon
08-04-2014, 06:02 PM
I know there is. I'm just picky about the way things work and liked how the Tapatalk interface works. I read somewhere else that it's the DDoS security measures that are probably messing with it. I'll just have to stick with the mobile site unless there is another option.
08-04-2014, 06:05 PM
(08-04-2014 06:02 PM)groo79 Wrote:  I know there is. I'm just picky about the way things work and liked how the Tapatalk interface works. I read somewhere else that it's the DDoS security measures that are probably messing with it. I'll just have to stick with the mobile site unless there is another option.

There's not much difference. Honestly I hated the Tapatalk version. Fucking annoying. You might end up liking this better...

Atir aissom atir imon
08-04-2014, 06:12 PM
I have 5 or 6 forums I use tapatalk for and so I guess I was just used to getting at all of them through one place.