Mobile atheist

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
27-01-2012, 08:10 PM
Mobile atheist
Hello,

Just wondering how important everyone sees mobile foruming. I personally do it a lot. Most of my time on here is done on my mobile in those brief moments I have between other much cooler things I like doing. I'm not often in front of my computer so I find it nice to have access to the site from my mobile.
You guys might not use it that way much so I'm just wondering.
If a bunch of yous people like logging on via mobile maybe we can talk about getting the mobile version back up? If most of you couldn't give a rats ass then I will crawl back into my cave and cry. Just me and my creepy baby avatar.

"I think of myself as an intelligent, sensitive human being with the soul of a clown which always forces me to blow it at the most important moments." -Jim Morrison
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
27-01-2012, 08:13 PM
RE: Mobile atheist
I do a lot of mobile non-belief, but personally, I didn't like the mobile version of the site as well as just saving the "real" version as a bookmark on my fancy, but relatively ancient smartphone.

It would be cool if someone smart could make a bitchin' iPhone Atheist App!

"All that is necessary for the triumph of Calvinism is that good Atheists do nothing." ~Eric Oh My
Find all posts by this user
27-01-2012, 08:33 PM
(27-01-2012 08:10 PM)lucradis Wrote:  Hello,

Just wondering how important everyone sees mobile foruming. I personally do it a lot. Most of my time on here is done on my mobile in those brief moments I have between other much cooler things I like doing. I'm not often in front of my computer so I find it nice to have access to the site from my mobile.
You guys might not use it that way much so I'm just wondering.
If a bunch of yous people like logging on via mobile maybe we can talk about getting the mobile version back up? If most of you couldn't give a rats ass then I will crawl back into my cave and cry. Just me and my creepy baby avatar.

I'm in the 'don't give a rat's ass' camp. My laptop is mobile. I'm not going to screw with a virtual keyboard on a tiny freakin' screen to try to compose text.

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
[+] 1 user Likes Chas's post
27-01-2012, 08:50 PM
(27-01-2012 08:33 PM)Chas Wrote:  I'm in the 'don't give a rat's ass' camp. My laptop is mobile. I'm not going to screw with a virtual keyboard on a tiny freakin' screen to try to compose text.

Is that anything like the Old Fart's Club? Tongue

"All that is necessary for the triumph of Calvinism is that good Atheists do nothing." ~Eric Oh My
27-01-2012, 08:51 PM (This post was last modified: 27-01-2012 08:56 PM by Chas.)
(27-01-2012 08:50 PM)Erxomai Wrote:  
(27-01-2012 08:33 PM)Chas Wrote:  I'm in the 'don't give a rat's ass' camp. My laptop is mobile. I'm not going to screw with a virtual keyboard on a tiny freakin' screen to try to compose text.

Is that anything like the Old Fart's Club? Tongue

It's in the Old Fart Charter of Rights.
(27-01-2012 08:13 PM)Erxomai Wrote:  I do a lot of mobile non-belief, but personally, I didn't like the mobile version of the site as well as just saving the "real" version as a bookmark on my fancy, but relatively ancient smartphone.

It would be cool if someone smart could make a bitchin' iPhone Atheist App!

And we'll call it iDoubtit.

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
[+] 4 users Like Chas's post
27-01-2012, 09:33 PM
(27-01-2012 08:51 PM)Chas Wrote:  And we'll call it iDoubtit.

Haha, nice, you win! Big Grin

Godzilla Kitten, Directed by J.J. Abrams
[Image: Kineoprojectfinished3_zps79916ea4.jpg]
[+] 1 user Likes kineo's post
28-01-2012, 05:35 AM
Why did deep get rid of the mobile site anyway?
28-01-2012, 11:46 PM
I think it was during some scheduled maintenance.
Not a big deal really so maybe I'll just forget about it.
Let my tears flow and drown the world.

"I think of myself as an intelligent, sensitive human being with the soul of a clown which always forces me to blow it at the most important moments." -Jim Morrison
29-01-2012, 12:55 PM
I am on the mobile a lot, especially when I travel about every other week. Sucks to not be able to have longer conversations sometimes or at all or not be able to whisper in the whispering thread (since I'm the last couple posters there, that's important! Ha ha)

I've made TTA into an app just to bring it to the site, it's right next to my bible app Big Grin .
05-02-2012, 09:03 PM
I'd enjoy a mobile version if all the same features were accessible. I have no home internet, so I use my phone until I can get to a public computer.

Drinking Beverage Grab a cuppa' joe; sit-n-read my blog for a spell: www.vaweber.wordpress.com