Mobile user rating inability

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
09-07-2011, 12:40 PM
Thumbs Down Mobile user rating inability
Small problem. I can't seem to rate users while surfing on my ipod touch. Not a big issue really. I was just trying to give a negative rating to the crazy guy who posted that huge thread with videos earlier this morning but I couldn't do it. I felt very unsatisfied. I had to walk away having left only a smarmy comment. Sleepy

"I think of myself as an intelligent, sensitive human being with the soul of a clown which always forces me to blow it at the most important moments." -Jim Morrison
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
09-07-2011, 01:18 PM (This post was last modified: 09-07-2011 01:36 PM by Efrx86.)
RE: Mobile user rating inability
That crazy spammer appears from time to time. Anyways, perhaps you could switch to full view (to do so go to the forum homepage and scroll down all the way to the bottom) on the iPod touch and try adding/deleting rep with the standard layout.

Edit: ok, added a neutral rating to your profile from my 3-year-old blackberry. Your iPod's browser is likely better, so it should work.

The God excuse: the last refuge of a man with no answers and no argument. "God did it." Anything we can't describe must have come from God. - George Carlin

Whenever I'm asked "What if you're wrong?", I always show the asker this video: http://youtu.be/iClejS8vWjo Screw Pascal's wager.
Find all posts by this user
12-07-2011, 04:03 PM
RE: Mobile user rating inability
Yeah, looks like you guys found a way around it. I'm not planning to put much effort into mobile browsing at this stage. Still not enough users to justify the time it would take.

“Forget Jesus, the stars died so you could be born.” - Lawrence M. Krauss
Find all posts by this user