• 0 Votes - 0 Average
23-09-2015, 06:48 AM
Mock that pig fucker allah..
Fuck islam, fuck allah!!Cool[Image: caa03059fc1d3a3b99ed7a8748e3682d.jpg]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
29-09-2015, 02:00 PM
RE: Mock that pig fucker allah..
Be careful, you know what could happen if some jihadis find this thread.Big Grin
29-09-2015, 04:30 PM
hmm, if he was a pig, calling him a pig fucker isn't really an insult.

"Allow there to be a spectrum in all that you see" - Neil Degrasse Tyson
29-09-2015, 05:29 PM
Disrespect is not a cool trait.
What goes around, comes around.
[+] 1 user Likes RogueWarrior's post
29-09-2015, 05:42 PM
I have written on $100 bills, "Islam is evil".....and other things about Mohamed.

My hope is if and when the bill comes into the hands of a jihadist, they will destroy it instead of spending it. This would have the effect of making all my other $100 bills worth more so it is a minuscule win for me.

Admittedly I am banking on the stupidity of the jihadist to destroy the bill instead of simply taking a sharpie and blacking out the "blasphemy".
29-09-2015, 05:57 PM
(29-09-2015 05:42 PM)Heywood Jahblome Wrote:  I have written on $100 bills, "Islam is evil".....and other things about Mohamed.

My hope is if and when the bill comes into the hands of a jihadist, they will destroy it instead of spending it. This would have the effect of making all my other $100 bills worth more so it is a minuscule win for me.

Admittedly I am banking on the stupidity of the jihadist to destroy the bill instead of simply taking a sharpie and blacking out the "blasphemy".

You are talking about a group who went into a fit because a few molecules of pork was found on a piece of chocolate one time (a result of testing contamination they didn't even think to check for initially).

I think it's a safe bet that they will either burn it, or gather and riot...

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.