Mock the Week

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
27-08-2012, 10:40 AM
RE: Mock the Week
(27-08-2012 10:33 AM)Hughsie Wrote:  They broadcast pretty much the same stuff on 4 on Tramadol Nights.

They should move Mock The Week onto 4, the BBC just don't have the balls for that sorta show. I suppose it's not their fault though, they know all the pricks who feel the need to dictate what's appropriate for everyone else to watch have them by the balls because of the license fee.

It'd be probably worth scrapping the license fee and making the BBC advertise if it meant they didn't keep having to cow-towing to assholes.

I enjoyed Tramadol Nights. From memory, that was cancelled... because some Channel 4 viewers also couldn't appreciate the raw nature of Frankie Boyle's comedy. Unsure

As for the BBC... it has its flaws, but it should be left exactly the way it is. It's the best broadcasting station in the world, in my opinion. Without adverts. If you think otherwise, take a moment to appreciate the number of free-thinking Americans who reference BBC programmes on a regular basis. Dodgy
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
27-08-2012, 10:42 AM
I enjoyed Tramadol Nights. Some stuff in it just didn't make me laugh one bit, but there would usually be a couple of jokes where I was in stitches.

[Image: opforum1.png]
Find all posts by this user
27-08-2012, 10:53 AM
Weeping Me when Frankie Boyle was out.

Other than that, QI, Would I Lie To You, Argumental... the list is longer.

[Image: 3d366d5c-72a0-4228-b835-f404c2970188_zps...1381867723]
15-09-2012, 06:55 PM
Things you wouldn't here on Songs of Praise ..............

Ed Byrne absolute classic at 1:06! And followed by a Frankie classic as well!

Best and worst of Ferdinand .....
Best
Ferdinand: We don't really say 'theist' in Alabama. Here, you're either a Christian, or you're from Afghanistan and we fucking hate you.
Worst
Ferdinand: Everyone from British is so, like, fucking retarded.
[+] 3 users Like Hughsie's post
03-11-2013, 06:21 AM
Hey I love this show as well, gone down a bit since Frankie Boyle left though.
I wonder if anyone can help, I'm looking to do a quiz at work and "If this the Answer What is The question" would be ideal.
Unfortunately I am not clever or witty enough to do this myself. Any Ideas of how I can get a list of the questions and answers ( correct and funny) fro the show? anny and all help would be really appreciated
03-11-2013, 08:11 AM (This post was last modified: 03-11-2013 03:33 PM by cheapthrillseaker.)
Ever since Frankie Boyle left the place hasn't been the same. No

EDIT: Apparently this is a necroed thread but my response still reflects the same thoughts, over a year ago. Blush Laughat

[Image: 3d366d5c-72a0-4228-b835-f404c2970188_zps...1381867723]
[+] 1 user Likes cheapthrillseaker's post
04-11-2013, 03:29 AM
All good, CTS, I love the show, too. I watch it just before 'Would I Lie To You' which is just as brilliant Big Grin
07-11-2013, 02:57 AM
Can anyone out there, tell me where I can a list of questions and answers from "this is the answer what is the question" sketches.
I want to do something similar for a quiz at work, but I'm not clever or witty enough.
Any help would be greatly appreciated