Model D weaponry

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
28-02-2017, 09:05 AM
Model D weaponry
One thing that has made me convinced of the Devil (and God's) existence is the devil's Model D weaponry that he employs against the world

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_sBNc_LkMLY&t=308s

Since you people have turned your backs on God, you probably have other Gods to replace him. Ill bet you are into things like Drink,drugs, depression and despair.

Can't you see that Jesus is the cure for your ills?
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
28-02-2017, 09:08 AM
RE: Model D weaponry
(28-02-2017 09:05 AM)ProudCatholic Wrote:  One thing that has made me convinced of the Devil (and God's) existence is the devil's Model D weaponry that he employs against the world

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_sBNc_LkMLY&t=308s

Since you people have turned your backs on God, you probably have other Gods to replace him. Ill bet you are into things like Drink,drugs, depression and despair.

Oy gevault!

Okay. Prove to me that the devil exists.
[+] 5 users Like Aliza's post
28-02-2017, 09:12 AM
(28-02-2017 09:05 AM)ProudCatholic Wrote:  Since you people have turned your backs on God, you probably have other Gods to replace him. Ill bet you are into things like Drink,drugs, depression and despair.

Don't forget doughnuts and Diazepam.

Still beats the D that's the favourte pastime in your church - diddling little kids. Drinking Beverage

How old are you, 12? Because this is too infantile for anyone even a day older.

And no, we have no gods. I know it's next to impossible for the likes of you to grasp, but try this one on for size

[Image: Dan-Barker-3.png]

"E se non passa la tristezza con altri occhi la guarderò."
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 19 users Like Vera's post
28-02-2017, 09:12 AM
http://www.thenewatlantis.com/publicatio...-scientism
28-02-2017, 09:13 AM
One thing that has me convinced God isn't real, is the concept of Satan.

Being nice is something stupid people do to hedge their bets
-Rick
28-02-2017, 09:16 AM
(28-02-2017 09:12 AM)ProudCatholic Wrote:  http://www.thenewatlantis.com/publicatio...-scientism

Uhmmmm no. I'm not watching your videos or read your articles only to have to dig for the kernel of information you meant for me to find. I'm willing to actually have a conversation with you if you're prepared to put the time, energy and effort into having one.
[+] 5 users Like Aliza's post
28-02-2017, 09:21 AM
Um, no to drugs, yes to occasional drink as in a social manner at parties and such (and certainly no more than my Christian or Catholic friends), no depression here, and no despair. I'm actually much happier now as an atheist than I ever was attempting to please a perfection-based sky daddy. But thanks for stereotyping us and judging us (which, if you are a true Catholic you should know is a big no-no according to Matthew 7:1-6).

Also, do a little research on the devil instead of taking your Bible's word for it. You understand it was a concept from Zoroastrianism and Greek Mythology that the Christians adopted, don't you? Or do you actually believe a horned red monster lives in the underworld with the sole purpose of trying to piss God off by making his creations drink, drug, and sex it up?
[+] 6 users Like jennybee's post
28-02-2017, 09:22 AM
(28-02-2017 09:05 AM)ProudCatholic Wrote:  Ill bet you are into things like Drink,drugs, depression and despair.

Oh yeah, I'm totally into depression and despair! You wouldn't believe the stories I have. At this one totally shitty dive bar (like- their wine wasn't even real wine, it was just grape juice! And the bar snacks were just dry tasteless crackers! Ugh!) I found a case of depression to follow me around for decades! I was in despair for so long. That stuff is powerful. Now that you mention it, though, they did talk a lot about that Jesus character at this dive bar...
[+] 10 users Like Emma's post
28-02-2017, 09:24 AM
I read the thread title and figured it was a Star Trek, Babylon 5, or Star Wars thread. Nice clickbait and well played. Now run along or bring your own words.
[Image: u9qfv1F.gif]
[+] 6 users Like skyking's post
28-02-2017, 09:24 AM
(28-02-2017 09:05 AM)ProudCatholic Wrote:  Since you people have turned your backs on God, you probably have other Gods to replace him. Ill bet you are into things like Drink,drugs, depression and despair.

This is so bad it's a caricature of the often juvenile and uninformed theist notions of atheists, so my assessment is that you're just trolling. Begone.
[+] 9 users Like mordant's post