Model D weaponry

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
28-02-2017, 09:38 AM
RE: Model D weaponry
And following from this latter point by me, have you ever been anything other than a Catholic or faith-based believer? If not, how do you know which is "easier?"

Being nice is something stupid people do to hedge their bets
-Rick
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes TheBeardedDude's post
28-02-2017, 09:40 AM
Atheists have less character than the religious it seems, and barely care about their own actions or the affect they have on others.

My cousin is a proud atheist and since he does not care about God, he is a proud sinner.

He is selfish and hateful, and ridiculously petty. He seems to oppose doing the "right thing" even if it is in his best interest to do so.

His only moral compass or indeed aim in life is to get his "fix", his next drink, his next high, his next fuck. All that and nothing more.

I take one good long look at him and say "whew! Thank God I have Jesus and the Church"
28-02-2017, 09:40 AM
I want to thank you for swinging by the forum, Proudcatholic. Your presence here reinforces to so many of us -and to people who will read these boards later on- that Christianity is bad and it produces brain washed, anti-intellectual nuts like you who are filled with hate and contempt for people who are different than you.

Why would anyone want to join the likes of you?
[+] 11 users Like Aliza's post
28-02-2017, 09:41 AM
(28-02-2017 09:40 AM)ProudCatholic Wrote:  Atheists have less character than the religious it seems, and barely care about their own actions or the affect they have on others.

My cousin is a proud atheist and since he does not care about God, he is a proud sinner.

He is selfish and hateful, and ridiculously petty. He seems to oppose doing the "right thing" even if it is in his best interest to do so.

His only moral compass or indeed aim in life is to get his "fix", his next drink, his next high, his next fuck. All that and nothing more.

I take one good long look at him and say "whew! Thank God I have Jesus and the Church"

"Atheists have less character than the religious it seems, and barely care about their own actions or the affect they have on others."

And you can go fuck yourself with your ignorant and bigoted drivel.

Preach somewhere else, asshole

-Rick
[+] 8 users Like TheBeardedDude's post
28-02-2017, 09:43 AM
(28-02-2017 09:40 AM)ProudCatholic Wrote:  Atheists have less character than the religious it seems, and barely care about their own actions or the affect they have on others.

You are a nasty person, -1 rep for your pathetic caricature and hateful attitude. But Jeebus compels your hate, so it's ok, do you really think anything you have to say will be taken seriously after such a display?

[Image: giphy-facebook_s.jpg]

Gods derive their power from post-hoc rationalizations. -The Inquisition

Using the supernatural to explain events in your life is a failure of the intellect to comprehend the world around you. -The Inquisition
[+] 3 users Like TheInquisition's post
28-02-2017, 09:44 AM

Being an immature asshole is not correlated to being an atheist as you so eloquently demonstrate.

Atheism: it's not just for communists any more!
America July 4 1776 - November 8 2016 RIP
[+] 8 users Like unfogged's post
28-02-2017, 09:47 AM
(28-02-2017 09:25 AM)ProudCatholic Wrote:  You should have gone to a Catholic Church. Then you would have gotten real wine, though admittedly, just a sip

Some of us have. Some of us spent decades as part of the Catholic church or other religions.

You would know this if you asked us, instead of making assumptions.

Help for the living. Hope for the dead. ~ R.G. Ingersoll

Freedom offers opportunity. Opportunity confers responsibility. Responsibility to use the freedom we enjoy wisely, honestly and humanely. ~ Noam Chomsky
[+] 3 users Like Fatbaldhobbit's post
28-02-2017, 09:47 AM
Im not hateful.

I just am saddened at the results of the atheist vacuum and what they produce.
28-02-2017, 09:49 AM
Good! Use your aggressive feelings, boy. Let the hate flow through you!
[+] 12 users Like Aliza's post
28-02-2017, 09:50 AM
(28-02-2017 09:47 AM)ProudCatholic Wrote:  Im not hateful.

I just am saddened at the results of the atheist vacuum and what they produce.

Your comments paint a different picture. Ignorant bigoted Catholics seem like they are a dime a dozen as they spew straight Santorum out of their mouths

-Rick
[+] 7 users Like TheBeardedDude's post