Model D weaponry

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
28-02-2017, 10:07 AM
RE: Model D weaponry
(28-02-2017 09:40 AM)ProudCatholic Wrote:  Atheists have less character than the religious it seems, and barely care about their own actions or the affect they have on others.

My cousin is a proud atheist and since he does not care about God, he is a proud sinner.

He is selfish and hateful, and ridiculously petty. He seems to oppose doing the "right thing" even if it is in his best interest to do so.

His only moral compass or indeed aim in life is to get his "fix", his next drink, his next high, his next fuck. All that and nothing more.

I take one good long look at him and say "whew! Thank God I have Jesus and the Church"

So your cousin represents all atheists. Got it Thumbsup Does that mean the Catholic priest pedophiles represent all Catholics?
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 10 users Like jennybee's post
28-02-2017, 10:08 AM
(28-02-2017 09:47 AM)ProudCatholic Wrote:  Im not hateful.

I just am saddened at the results of the atheist vacuum and what they produce.

Jesus doesn't like dust bunnies Wink
[+] 3 users Like jennybee's post
(28-02-2017 10:07 AM)jennybee Wrote:  So your cousin represents all atheists. Got it Thumbsup Does that mean the Catholic priest pedophiles represent all Catholics?

Good one, Jennybee. Laugh out load
[+] 2 users Like Aliza's post
(28-02-2017 09:38 AM)jennybee Wrote:  It was having the courage to look behind the curtain. Once you do that, religion falls apart.

There is no god but death, and what do we say to death?

There is only one really serious philosophical question, and that is suicide. -Camus
[+] 3 users Like GirlyMan's post
28-02-2017, 10:09 AM
(28-02-2017 10:07 AM)jennybee Wrote:  
(28-02-2017 09:40 AM)ProudCatholic Wrote:  Atheists have less character than the religious it seems, and barely care about their own actions or the affect they have on others.

My cousin is a proud atheist and since he does not care about God, he is a proud sinner.

He is selfish and hateful, and ridiculously petty. He seems to oppose doing the "right thing" even if it is in his best interest to do so.

His only moral compass or indeed aim in life is to get his "fix", his next drink, his next high, his next fuck. All that and nothing more.

I take one good long look at him and say "whew! Thank God I have Jesus and the Church"

So your cousin represents all atheists. Got it Thumbsup Does that mean the Catholic priest pedophiles represent all Catholics?

Close. His interpretation of his cousin apparently represents all atheists (as far as the pedoph...I mean catholic, is concerned)

Being nice is something stupid people do to hedge their bets
-Rick
28-02-2017, 10:10 AM
(28-02-2017 09:40 AM)ProudCatholic Wrote:  I take one good long look at him and say "whew! Thank God I have Jesus and the Church"

Hmmm. The church and character. Paragons of Christian morals like:

Cardinal Bernard Francis Law
Cardinal George Pell
Christian Brother Robert Best
Father Marcial Maciel
Cardinal Hans Hermann Groër

Shall I continue?

Help for the living. Hope for the dead. ~ R.G. Ingersoll

Freedom offers opportunity. Opportunity confers responsibility. Responsibility to use the freedom we enjoy wisely, honestly and humanely. ~ Noam Chomsky
[+] 2 users Like Fatbaldhobbit's post
28-02-2017, 10:11 AM
(28-02-2017 10:05 AM)Aliza Wrote:  
(28-02-2017 10:00 AM)jennybee Wrote:  Yabut, Jesus could walk on water and stuff Tongue

Even though the Jewish bible clearly warns the Jews not to follow any other Jews who may come in the future and can perform miracles?

Oh, I forgot. Christians can just ignore the parts that don't fit into their narrative.

Yes, because Jesus came and changed all of that. Tongue
[+] 1 user Likes jennybee's post
28-02-2017, 10:14 AM
(28-02-2017 09:49 AM)Aliza Wrote:  Good! Use your aggressive feelings, boy. Let the hate flow through you!

Open up your hate and let it flow into me.

There is only one really serious philosophical question, and that is suicide. -Camus
28-02-2017, 10:19 AM (This post was last modified: 28-02-2017 10:57 AM by GirlyMan.)
(28-02-2017 10:10 AM)Fatbaldhobbit Wrote:  
(28-02-2017 09:40 AM)ProudCatholic Wrote:  I take one good long look at him and say "whew! Thank God I have Jesus and the Church"

Hmmm. The church and character. Paragons of Christian morals like:

Cardinal Bernard Francis Law
Cardinal George Pell
Christian Brother Robert Best
Father Marcial Maciel
Cardinal Hans Hermann Groër

Shall I continue?

Why do serial killers always have 3 names?

[+] 1 user Likes GirlyMan's post
28-02-2017, 10:19 AM
(28-02-2017 09:25 AM)ProudCatholic Wrote:  
(28-02-2017 09:22 AM)Emma Wrote:  Oh yeah, I'm totally into depression and despair! You wouldn't believe the stories I have. At this one totally shitty dive bar (like- their wine wasn't even real wine, it was just grape juice! And the bar snacks were just dry tasteless crackers! Ugh!) I found a case of depression to follow me around for decades! I was in despair for so long. That stuff is powerful. Now that you mention it, though, they did talk a lot about that Jesus character at this dive bar...

You should have gone to a Catholic Church. Then you would have gotten real wine, though admittedly, just a sip

Of course, now I feel like I need to actually say that my post was just ribbing on churches and their contribution to the longstanding depression that I've dealt with for years. I don't actually care about the booze. I drink only occasionally, and not to drown my sorrows or whatever. I'm not into sexing around. I don't do drugs - I don't, as a habit, try to get high though I have in the past. I don't actually like or enjoy depression, but I am treating it. And its cause is NOT from missing out on a relationship with any gods or goddesses. I know very much what the cause is and contributing factors are. I don't live in despair- at least not anymore, as I'm treating my depression.

The bleak picture you paint of atheists is the drivel that church people tell each other so that they can reinforce their own faiths. So that they can tell themselves that they are doing the right thing. And that they are better than everyone else who doesn't follow their faith. It's all self-validating bullshit. The reality is, just as many (if not more) faithful church-goers and believers deal with depression, despair, drinking problems, drug problems, and whatever other perceived ills you want to put on us non-believers.

Fucking grow up, dude. Your brother isn't a reflection of us all. He's just another member of society that has issues like EVERYONE else- regardless of religious beliefs.
[+] 4 users Like Emma's post