Model D weaponry

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
28-02-2017, 11:26 AM
RE: Model D weaponry
(28-02-2017 11:19 AM)Reltzik Wrote:  
(28-02-2017 10:59 AM)houseofcantor Wrote:  You can take a Bible and rip out everything that ain't Ecclesiastes, Romans or Job. 'Cause it ain't worth a fuck. Smartass

Keep the Song of Solomon for those lonely nights.

I was thinking the Chinese kid shouting "gay" but...

[Image: iZr49cd.gif]

[Image: ZF1ZJ4M.jpg]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like houseofcantor's post
28-02-2017, 11:26 AM
(28-02-2017 11:01 AM)GirlyMan Wrote:  
(28-02-2017 10:59 AM)houseofcantor Wrote:  You can take a Bible and rip out everything that ain't Ecclesiastes, Romans or Job. 'Cause it ain't worth a fuck. Smartass

Psalms is good ... and Proverbs. But Job rules them all. That's God telling it like it is right there. Yes

I like Ezekiel 23:20 Wink "There she lusted after her lovers, whose genitals were like those of donkeys and whose emission was like that of horses."

You can't make this shit up Tongue Oh wait.... Laugh out load
Find all posts by this user
[+] 8 users Like jennybee's post
28-02-2017, 11:29 AM
Good god, y'all crack me up! Laugh out load
[+] 2 users Like Emma's post
28-02-2017, 11:33 AM
(28-02-2017 09:32 AM)ProudCatholic Wrote:  Seriously, being atheist is easier than having faith. Your only standard is your own, and you do not need to humble yourself for anyone or anything.

At least you people aren't agnostics. They are just lazy

I consider myself an agnostic atheist, as do most people here. I also identify as a secular humanist. I care about all people. If someone needs help, I do try my hardest to provide that help or encouragement when needed. Do I sometimes fail? Yes, however I also admit that failure and try to do better and improve for the next time.

I humble myself daily in more ways than I can begin to count -- I just don't do it because any god demands it, I do it because it's the right thing to do. I'm thankful for this community.

Sure on occasion I have a cocktail or three, but not every day or even every week. For me, it's a social thing.

I can assure you, my standards are quite high and I think what you don't seem to understand that the guy doing your CAT (CT) scan after an accident or when you're complaining of severe pain, might be an atheist. Or the doctor who's treating you. The person who stops and offers assistance with directions or to change that flat tire might be an atheist.

We are quite honestly everywhere and many of us are capable of great kindness and altruism.

But as if to knock me down, reality came around
And without so much as a mere touch, cut me into little pieces

[+] 13 users Like Momsurroundedbyboys's post
28-02-2017, 11:34 AM
So Satan is responsible for all the words beginning with D ?

Dude, we should have a dialogue about your delusional diatribes. You've got a delirious amount of religious dick down your throat.

Your stupidity makes me look downright brilliant.
Do us all a favor and move on to the letter E.

Evidence
Evolution
Everything else.

I'm sure by the time you get to N, you'll understand that we live in a natural world with NO gods and being naughty isn't a sin. It's just human nature.

I'm sure when you have your 13th birthday, things will seem much clearer, more Mature.

Insanity - doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results
[+] 4 users Like Rahn127's post
28-02-2017, 11:35 AM
(28-02-2017 11:29 AM)Emma Wrote:  Good god, y'all crack me up! Laugh out load
They've had time to glean the gems out of the "good book". There is some seriously funny shit in there.
[+] 2 users Like skyking's post
28-02-2017, 11:38 AM
(28-02-2017 11:33 AM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  Sure on occasion I have a cocktail or three, but not every day or even every week. For me, it's a social thing.

I'm an alcoholic in the sense of "Is there alcohol? Then it's time for a drink." Hobo

Not in the sense that I'll drink my buddy's alcohol, but my alcohol is stillbirth.

[+] 2 users Like houseofcantor's post
28-02-2017, 11:39 AM
(28-02-2017 11:35 AM)skyking Wrote:  
(28-02-2017 11:29 AM)Emma Wrote:  Good god, y'all crack me up! Laugh out load
They've had time to glean the gems out of the "good book". There is some seriously funny shit in there.

Moses, I am with you.

That never gets old. Laugh out load

28-02-2017, 11:43 AM
(28-02-2017 11:26 AM)jennybee Wrote:  
(28-02-2017 11:01 AM)GirlyMan Wrote:  Psalms is good ... and Proverbs. But Job rules them all. That's God telling it like it is right there. Yes

I like Ezekiel 23:20 Wink "There she lusted after her lovers, whose genitals were like those of donkeys and whose emission was like that of horses."

And Daniel. Those fuckers were seriously tripping. But not Revelations, that's not a real poncho, that's a Sears poncho.

There is only one really serious philosophical question, and that is suicide. -Camus
[+] 4 users Like GirlyMan's post
28-02-2017, 11:48 AM
(28-02-2017 11:43 AM)GirlyMan Wrote:  
(28-02-2017 11:26 AM)jennybee Wrote:  I like Ezekiel 23:20 Wink "There she lusted after her lovers, whose genitals were like those of donkeys and whose emission was like that of horses."

And Daniel. Those fuckers were seriously tripping. But not Revelations, that's not a real poncho, that's a Sears poncho.

Someone on here posted some interesting info about magical mushrooms that could have been responsible for some of the visions. I'm not sure how much that hypothesis has been drawn out in scholarly research, but quite interesting in what the person presented in terms of artwork and writings etc. I'll see if I can find it.