Models Wanted

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
14-03-2017, 04:22 PM
Models Wanted
Are any of you heathens, or whatever you are, that happen to live within driving distance of Birmingham, AL interested in doing some modeling for a photography portfolio building shoot? All ages and genders will be considered but we are having an especially hard time finding males in the 21-40 range. No previous experience necessary and you do not have to have a particular build, though being photogenic helps. Beards (for the men) and tattoos are a plus. Photo shoot is complimentary and, for the ladies, includes hair & make-up.

PM me if you are interested and I'll give you more details.

I just wanted to let you know that I love you even though you aren't naked right now. Heart
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes TurkeyBurner's post
14-03-2017, 04:26 PM
RE: Models Wanted
I nominate Genesisnemesis--although he doesn't live close by.
[+] 2 users Like jennybee's post
14-03-2017, 04:28 PM
Also, you're pretty sexy, turkey, why aren't you modeling?
[+] 1 user Likes jennybee's post
14-03-2017, 04:34 PM
(14-03-2017 04:22 PM)TurkeyBurner Wrote:  Are any of you heathens, or whatever you are, that happen to live within driving distance of Birmingham, AL interested in doing some modeling for a photography portfolio building shoot? All ages and genders will be considered but we are having an especially hard time finding males in the 21-40 range. No previous experience necessary and you do not have to have a particular build, though being photogenic helps. Beards (for the men) and tattoos are a plus. Photo shoot is complimentary and, for the ladies, includes hair & make-up.

PM me if you are interested and I'll give you more details.

Out of my area. However I am curious. Does this work pay?

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
I will call him a liar and a dog here and now.
Banjo.
[+] 1 user Likes Banjo's post
14-03-2017, 04:37 PM
Too bad I am not close by, I would be perfect. Just look at my avatar. Tongue

"If you keep trying to better yourself that's enough for me. We don't decide which hand we are dealt in life, but we make the decision to play it or fold it" - Nishi Karano Kaze
[+] 3 users Like JDog554's post
14-03-2017, 04:38 PM
Let me know if this is adequate. I can send my whole portfolio if they want to see more. I have quite of bit of experience as a fundoshi model as well if they're interested.

[Image: bob_zps5yhizio7.jpg]

There is only one really serious philosophical question, and that is suicide. -Camus
[+] 13 users Like GirlyMan's post
14-03-2017, 04:38 PM
PFT sounds fun...... care to fly me out there from LA? I'm a bearded mountain man! I prolly look like a hobo I been up here so long >.> but hey I can't complain. (If I get a car I could prolly drive out to Birmingham too idk)

DLJ Wrote:And, yes, the principle of freedom of expression works both ways... if someone starts shit, better shit is the best counter-argument.
Big Grin
[+] 2 users Like JesseB's post
14-03-2017, 04:42 PM
(14-03-2017 04:38 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  Let me know if this is adequate. I can send my whole portfolio if they want to see more. I have quite of bit of experience as a fundoshi model as well if they're interested.

Well, we will need a pic of you in a swimsuit to properly judge Wink
[+] 2 users Like jennybee's post
14-03-2017, 05:12 PM
(14-03-2017 04:38 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  Let me know if this is adequate. I can send my whole portfolio if they want to see more. I have quite of bit of experience as a fundoshi model as well if they're interested.

Um... I think they're probably looking for ladies whose tits are bigger than their waists. Sorry mate. Tongue

I'm a creationist... I believe that man created God.
14-03-2017, 05:20 PM
(14-03-2017 04:42 PM)jennybee Wrote:  

Well, we will need a pic of you in a swimsuit to properly judge Wink

Girly don't swim. Tongue But there was that little tet-a-tet me and QC made when KC was trying to find the prime factors of 144,000 while playing with his swords and dinosaur toys. Lemme look.

There is only one really serious philosophical question, and that is suicide. -Camus
[+] 1 user Likes GirlyMan's post