Models Wanted

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
14-03-2017, 10:33 PM
RE: Models Wanted
(14-03-2017 05:24 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  
(14-03-2017 05:12 PM)SYZ Wrote:  Um... I think they're probably looking for ladies whose tits are bigger than their waists. Sorry mate. Tongue

You silly silly boy. My tits are just fine thankyouverymuch. Tongue

[Image: bob6.jpg]

Where the hell did you find a picture of me??!!

OH WAIT that's not me... my beard is bigger....

DLJ Wrote:And, yes, the principle of freedom of expression works both ways... if someone starts shit, better shit is the best counter-argument.
Big Grin
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
14-03-2017, 10:35 PM
(14-03-2017 10:02 PM)adey67 Wrote:  I'd offer but I'm too old too far away and too ugly as fuck. Drinking Beverage

As 1 fat fuck to another, I encourage you to do this. Embrace your sexy body.

DLJ Wrote:And, yes, the principle of freedom of expression works both ways... if someone starts shit, better shit is the best counter-argument.
Big Grin
14-03-2017, 10:45 PM
(14-03-2017 09:49 PM)TurkeyBurner Wrote:  Well, the session fee is waived, and that ain't cheap. Plus, we are giving away some swag. But, cash...? Unfortunately, no.

The state of the music industry today. Big Grin

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
I will call him a liar and a dog here and now.
Banjo.
[+] 2 users Like Banjo's post
14-03-2017, 10:47 PM
Maybe you could get this guy? Yes

[Image: 1.jpg]

Shakespeare's Comedy of Errors.... on Donald J. Trump:

He is deformed, crooked, old, and sere,
Ill-fac’d, worse bodied, shapeless every where;
Vicious, ungentle, foolish, blunt, unkind,
Stigmatical in making, worse in mind.
[+] 3 users Like dancefortwo's post
14-03-2017, 10:48 PM
(14-03-2017 04:42 PM)jennybee Wrote:  
(14-03-2017 04:38 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  Let me know if this is adequate. I can send my whole portfolio if they want to see more. I have quite of bit of experience as a fundoshi model as well if they're interested.

[Image: bob_zps5yhizio7.jpg]

Well, we will need a pic of you in a swimsuit to properly judge Wink

Girlyman if you wear a 2 piece I'll join you and wear a 2 piece too. (provided you pay for them, I"m flat broke)

Big Grin
[+] 1 user Likes JesseB's post
15-03-2017, 04:41 AM
(14-03-2017 10:35 PM)JesseB Wrote:  
(14-03-2017 10:02 PM)adey67 Wrote:  I'd offer but I'm too old too far away and too ugly as fuck. Drinking Beverage

As 1 fat fuck to another, I encourage you to do this. Embrace your sexy body.

Body's ok but I'm a real a butter face lol, too bad I live in the UK.
[+] 1 user Likes adey67's post
15-03-2017, 07:34 AM
(14-03-2017 09:47 PM)TurkeyBurner Wrote:  
(14-03-2017 04:28 PM)jennybee Wrote:  Also, you're pretty sexy, turkey, why aren't you modeling?

Who says I'm not? Wink

Okay, now the most important question today and in this thread: Will there be snipple pics? Laugh out load
[+] 1 user Likes jennybee's post
15-03-2017, 07:38 AM
(14-03-2017 10:45 PM)Banjo Wrote:  
(14-03-2017 09:49 PM)TurkeyBurner Wrote:  Well, the session fee is waived, and that ain't cheap. Plus, we are giving away some swag. But, cash...? Unfortunately, no.

The state of the music industry today. Big Grin

Yeah... well, that's why we aren't soliciting professional models. The one's we have lined up so far are either just normal people that are doing it for the free session or are aspiring models that are looking to build their own portfolio. For the latter, it's a win-win.

I just wanted to let you know that I love you even though you aren't naked right now. Heart
15-03-2017, 07:41 AM
Sounds like a lot of fun! But unfortunately I'm way far down in southwest Florida. Plus I doubt my wife would let me. Laugh out load
[+] 1 user Likes Emma's post
15-03-2017, 07:43 AM
(14-03-2017 10:26 PM)JDog554 Wrote:  I would be almost perfect, Male, 23, Beard. Idk about photogenic though haha.

If you seriously don't mind the road trip down to 'bama, send me PM with a couple of pics. If it works out, we'll put you up at our place so you won't have to pay for a hotel.

I just wanted to let you know that I love you even though you aren't naked right now. Heart