Models Wanted

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
15-03-2017, 07:48 AM
RE: Models Wanted
(15-03-2017 07:41 AM)Emma Wrote:  Sounds like a lot of fun! But unfortunately I'm way far down in southwest Florida. Plus I doubt my wife would let me. Laugh out load

Why wouldn't your wife let you? Because we may be down in Orlando a little later this summer so we might could arrange something. You're beautiful! You'd make a great model! And then your wife would get some great pics of you. Oh! And we are doing some couples too so we could shoot you both if you wanted and then you'd have some nice photos of you together to hang around the house.

I just wanted to let you know that I love you even though you aren't naked right now. Heart
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes TurkeyBurner's post
15-03-2017, 08:14 AM
(15-03-2017 07:34 AM)jennybee Wrote:  
(14-03-2017 09:47 PM)TurkeyBurner Wrote:  Who says I'm not? Wink

Okay, now the most important question today and in this thread: Will there be snipple pics? Laugh out load

Oh, definitely. But I'm not sure if there will be any I could post here without violating the forum rules. Blush

I just wanted to let you know that I love you even though you aren't naked right now. Heart
15-03-2017, 08:14 AM
(15-03-2017 07:48 AM)TurkeyBurner Wrote:  
(15-03-2017 07:41 AM)Emma Wrote:  Sounds like a lot of fun! But unfortunately I'm way far down in southwest Florida. Plus I doubt my wife would let me. Laugh out load

Why wouldn't your wife let you? Because we may be down in Orlando a little later this summer so we might could arrange something. You're beautiful! You'd make a great model! And then your wife would get some great pics of you. Oh! And we are doing some couples too so we could shoot you both if you wanted and then you'd have some nice photos of you together to hang around the house.

Aww thanks, and that does sound fun- but I have a rather complicated relationship with the camera at the moment, further complicated by some bad choices I've made. I joked that my wife wouldn't let me, but she probably would. She's not the bad guy- though I don't think she'd want anything to do with it because she doesn't like having her picture taken.

What do you use the picture for, anyway?
15-03-2017, 08:24 AM
(15-03-2017 08:14 AM)Emma Wrote:  
(15-03-2017 07:48 AM)TurkeyBurner Wrote:  Why wouldn't your wife let you? Because we may be down in Orlando a little later this summer so we might could arrange something. You're beautiful! You'd make a great model! And then your wife would get some great pics of you. Oh! And we are doing some couples too so we could shoot you both if you wanted and then you'd have some nice photos of you together to hang around the house.

Aww thanks, and that does sound fun- but I have a rather complicated relationship with the camera at the moment, further complicated by some bad choices I've made. I joked that my wife wouldn't let me, but she probably would. She's not the bad guy- though I don't think she'd want anything to do with it because she doesn't like having her picture taken.

My gf is taking her part-time passion for photography and turning it into a full-time career. She is trying to build out her portfolio, especially with demographics where she doesn't have much to show to potential clients. So, she will end up picking a handful of her favorite photos from these sessions to go in a glossy that she shows to potential clients, on her business website, and possibly into other marketing materials. She will, of course, only use the most flattering images because it is to promote her business.

I'm gonna DM you some more info...

15-03-2017, 08:32 AM
(15-03-2017 08:24 AM)TurkeyBurner Wrote:  
(15-03-2017 08:14 AM)Emma Wrote:  Aww thanks, and that does sound fun- but I have a rather complicated relationship with the camera at the moment, further complicated by some bad choices I've made. I joked that my wife wouldn't let me, but she probably would. She's not the bad guy- though I don't think she'd want anything to do with it because she doesn't like having her picture taken.

My gf is taking her part-time passion for photography and turning it into a full-time career. She is trying to build out her portfolio, especially with demographics where she doesn't have much to show to potential clients. So, she will end up picking a handful of her favorite photos from these sessions to go in a glossy that she shows to potential clients, on her business website, and possibly into other marketing materials. She will, of course, only use the most flattering images because it is to promote her business.

I'm gonna DM you some more info...

Awww, it's great that you're helping and supporting your GF in breaking into a new full-time career! And kudos to her for going for it! Thumbsup

Please feel free to DM me more info. It's not likely that I'll be in a position to contribute, but it really does sound fun!
[+] 1 user Likes Emma's post
15-03-2017, 09:02 AM
Not to show geekiness, but thought this would be about miniature wargaming... :|

But good of you to help out your gf. Smile

Need to think of a witty signature.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 2 users Like Shai Hulud's post
15-03-2017, 09:14 AM
(15-03-2017 09:02 AM)Shai Hulud Wrote:  Not to show geekiness, but thought this would be about miniature wargaming... :|

Like Warhammer or something? I bet you could start a thread on that and it might gain some traction!

On that alternative subject- my uncle used to paint his own miniatures for D&D games. To me it seemed both fun and all too tedious at the same time.
[+] 1 user Likes Emma's post
15-03-2017, 04:34 PM
(15-03-2017 09:14 AM)Emma Wrote:  
(15-03-2017 09:02 AM)Shai Hulud Wrote:  Not to show geekiness, but thought this would be about miniature wargaming... :|

Like Warhammer or something? I bet you could start a thread on that and it might gain some traction!

On that alternative subject- my uncle used to paint his own miniatures for D&D games. To me it seemed both fun and all too tedious at the same time.

Oh possibly so! That's neat on your uncle painting his own D&D minis, though I tend to agree with you that it would be too tedious. I play Star Wars X-Wing and Star Trek Attack Wing and thank God they come pre-painted!

Though, my best friend has your uncle's patience. Back in the day, he would make 3D dungeons for D&D out of plaster bricks he'd do 20 per mold on, then dry, then paint layer after layer, then glue together. He'd have little torches lining the hallways and such as well.

[+] 1 user Likes Shai Hulud's post
15-03-2017, 04:37 PM
(15-03-2017 04:34 PM)Shai Hulud Wrote:  
(15-03-2017 09:14 AM)Emma Wrote:  Like Warhammer or something? I bet you could start a thread on that and it might gain some traction!

Oh possibly so! That's neat on your uncle painting his own D&D minis, though I tend to agree with you that it would be too tedious. I play Star Wars X-Wing and Star Trek Attack Wing and thank God they come pre-painted!

Though, my best friend has your uncle's patience. Back in the day, he would make 3D dungeons for D&D out of plaster bricks he'd do 20 per mold on, then dry, then paint layer after layer, then glue together. He'd have little torches lining the hallways and such as well.

Star Wars X-Wing fan checking in o/
Space Cadet Jess Reporting for duty o7

DLJ Wrote:And, yes, the principle of freedom of expression works both ways... if someone starts shit, better shit is the best counter-argument.
Big Grin
[+] 1 user Likes JesseB's post
15-03-2017, 04:38 PM
(15-03-2017 04:37 PM)JesseB Wrote:  
(15-03-2017 04:34 PM)Shai Hulud Wrote:  Oh possibly so! That's neat on your uncle painting his own D&D minis, though I tend to agree with you that it would be too tedious. I play Star Wars X-Wing and Star Trek Attack Wing and thank God they come pre-painted!

Star Wars X-Wing fan checking in o/
Space Cadet Jess Reporting for duty o7

With apologies to Turkey for hijacking his thread...Empire or Rebel (or the new criminal faction)? o7

[+] 1 user Likes Shai Hulud's post