Models Wanted

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
15-03-2017, 04:40 PM
RE: Models Wanted
(15-03-2017 04:38 PM)Shai Hulud Wrote:  
(15-03-2017 04:37 PM)JesseB Wrote:  Star Wars X-Wing fan checking in o/
Space Cadet Jess Reporting for duty o7

With apologies to Turkey for hijacking his thread...Empire or Rebel (or the new criminal faction)? o7

Historically I've been the rebellious type. That said I could be convinced to switch sides lol, I hear the dark side has cookies.

DLJ Wrote:And, yes, the principle of freedom of expression works both ways... if someone starts shit, better shit is the best counter-argument.
Big Grin
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes JesseB's post
15-03-2017, 05:03 PM
(15-03-2017 04:40 PM)JesseB Wrote:  
(15-03-2017 04:38 PM)Shai Hulud Wrote:  With apologies to Turkey for hijacking his thread...Empire or Rebel (or the new criminal faction)? o7

Historically I've been the rebellious type. That said I could be convinced to switch sides lol, I hear the dark side has cookies.

I've heard that as well. Imperial here, mainly due to not liking all the extra stuff involving target locks. So quantity has a quality all of its own!

Need to think of a witty signature.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
15-03-2017, 05:20 PM
(15-03-2017 07:43 AM)TurkeyBurner Wrote:  
(14-03-2017 10:26 PM)JDog554 Wrote:  I would be almost perfect, Male, 23, Beard. Idk about photogenic though haha.

If you seriously don't mind the road trip down to 'bama, send me PM with a couple of pics. If it works out, we'll put you up at our place so you won't have to pay for a hotel.

Appreciate it but it just wouldn't be possible to travel. Sorry. I do hope you find someone though!

"If you keep trying to better yourself that's enough for me. We don't decide which hand we are dealt in life, but we make the decision to play it or fold it" - Nishi Karano Kaze
Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes JDog554's post