Moderate islam?<- questions answered here

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
28-12-2011, 10:37 AM (This post was last modified: 28-12-2011 01:45 PM by Jackrabbit.)
Moderate islam?<- questions answered here
Hey guys
i made this video as part of a youtube series im making called "A closer look at Islam" this is part one about moderate muslims. My contribution the the freedom from religion movement.

Tell me what you think, and dont get stingy with them likes, comments and favourites. Tongue Show me the love Smile

"Yeah, good idea. Make them buy your invisible apple. Insist that they do. Market it properly and don't stop until they pay for it." -Malleus
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 4 users Like Jackrabbit's post
28-12-2011, 11:06 AM
RE: Moderate islam?<- questions answered here
OK, dude, you rock. I liked it and when I will log in to my account I will subscribe, befriend and favorite it.

Here's some of the love too: Heart

Please use a different method of voice alteration. Using a higher pitch would maybe sound funny but I have to say that I needed headphones to understand some stuff you commented. You're hitting the bass a little hard. Do something different or add English subtitles.

Oh, no Hallucinations 4:11 says the 'gilded sheep should be stewed in rat blood' but Morons 5:16 contradicts it. (Chas)

I would never shake a baby unless the recipe requires it.
28-12-2011, 11:08 AM
I think you put together some very good information in this you tube video.Discussions like this are much needed today.

Something, Or Someone Is Really Out There!
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
28-12-2011, 11:21 AM
I guess that you are making good points but I really had to stop watching after half of it because I simply could not understand what you are saying and that annoyed me.
Maybe use your real voice, or add subtitles, or let someone else speak if you don't want your voice recognized, or don't alter it tooo much.

"Freedom is the freedom to say that 2+2=4" - George Orwell (in 1984)
28-12-2011, 11:24 AM
Thanks for sharing, that was a good video and good information. Some of it was hard to hear because of the voice alteration, if another method is possible that would be preferable.

Good stuff, I've subscribed on my YouTube account. I do want to learn more, so keep it coming as you're able! Big Grin
28-12-2011, 11:28 AM (This post was last modified: 28-12-2011 11:37 AM by Jackrabbit.)
Alright less voice alteration, got it.
and subs for this one Smile
thanks for all the support <3

"Yeah, good idea. Make them buy your invisible apple. Insist that they do. Market it properly and don't stop until they pay for it." -Malleus
28-12-2011, 12:01 PM
Ok you are conspiring against me, I knew it, because that video has been removed. That's a bunch of crap...

Yeah, seriously though, it's gone, you re-uploading it?

Idiot: : a foolish or stupid person
— idiot adjective
See Republican Candidates.

Keeping realism alive, one honest offensive comment at a time!
[+] 1 user Likes Clint Barnett's post
28-12-2011, 12:11 PM
yeah im reuploading now 90% done and i updated the link in the OP should be available again in 10 mins

[+] 1 user Likes Jackrabbit's post
28-12-2011, 12:16 PM
Nice job, Jack! A series like this created by a knowledgeable insider is very valuable.

A few suggestions, if I may:

1. The "Hitchslap" countdown is irrelevant and distracts our attention from what you're saying. I'd suggest not employing such things in future vids.

2. Try to document your visuals. For example, you have that horrific picture of hangings, which you've linked to apostasy. Are all of those executions in fact for apostasy? Where and when did this take place? And where was the African fellow with the amputated hand? You'll make your points more convincingly if you can provide backup.

3. It seems that you gave over an inordinate amount of time to the other side, with some telegenic, well-spoken people defending Islam. You'd be more convincing if you devoted more time to your own arguments. The more support you can provide--from the Qur'aan, the hadith, the statements of Muslim clerics, etc.--the more successful you'll be. For example, the Hitchens sequence seems basically: "Yes I can!" "No you can't!" "Yes I can!" "No you can't!" Instead, how about providing visuals of how women actually need to dress in Iran, Saudi Arabia, Afghanistan? Or talking about the muṭawiʿin in Saudi Arabia?

4. Despite the problems people have mentioned with the voice alteration, your spoken English is fantastic. (I assume you've spent considerable time in the West?) Just make sure you spell-check your written text so it's up to the same standard. (For example, fundAmentalists. Smile )

5. I don't know how important it is for you to disguise the fact you're Egyptian. But if it would be better for people not to know your locality, maybe modifying your geem to jeem would help?

I'm looking forward to the next installment!

Religious disputes are like arguments in a madhouse over which inmate really is Napoleon.
[+] 1 user Likes cufflink's post
28-12-2011, 12:20 PM (This post was last modified: 28-12-2011 12:40 PM by Jackrabbit.)

Thanks ill keep all that in mind, and i speak english so well because i went to an english school and i grew up watching english movies and TV.
but i never went to america or england before Sad always been my dream though

But im gonna keep the hitchslap timer though but ill try to make it less intrusive in future vidsxD