Moderate islam?<- questions answered here

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
28-12-2011, 12:41 PM
RE: Moderate islam?<- questions answered here
If you plan on updating please let me know, I'd like to share your vids on my facebook. I will wait until you give me the word you are satisfied with your video though Smile

Idiot: : a foolish or stupid person
— idiot adjective
See Republican Candidates.

Keeping realism alive, one honest offensive comment at a time!
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
28-12-2011, 12:42 PM
I like Cufflink's suggestion about the image sourcing and information. Also about showing images where women are oppressed during the conversation with Hitchens. I think that it would be more powerful.

However, I think that this video is excellent, and I really like what you're doing with it. Can't wait to check out the revised vid.
Find all posts by this user
28-12-2011, 01:35 PM (This post was last modified: 28-12-2011 01:46 PM by Jackrabbit.)
Thanks for all the comments, helped a lot and im now uploading a re re updated version Big Grin
Link soon
Link in op updated for the last revision of the vid,
but ull have to wait till youtube finishes processing `10-15 mins

"Yeah, good idea. Make them buy your invisible apple. Insist that they do. Market it properly and don't stop until they pay for it." -Malleus
28-12-2011, 02:56 PM
What are you using to edit your vids, I have a few programs I was just interested to know. I have been working on a vid idea for a bit and haven't quite figured out how I wanted to do it yet. It was the whole reason I finally created my youtube account lmao.

Idiot: : a foolish or stupid person
— idiot adjective
See Republican Candidates.

Keeping realism alive, one honest offensive comment at a time!
28-12-2011, 03:18 PM (This post was last modified: 28-12-2011 03:19 PM by Jackrabbit.)
(28-12-2011 02:56 PM)Clint Barnett Wrote:  What are you using to edit your vids, I have a few programs I was just interested to know. I have been working on a vid idea for a bit and haven't quite figured out how I wanted to do it yet. It was the whole reason I finally created my youtube account lmao.

Sony vegas. wonderful editing program

Btw i got a video ID match on my video, i know it constitutes fair use but
i need to sign the dipute with my real name. can they release my information if i file a dispute against it?
(28-12-2011 03:18 PM)Jackrabbit Wrote:  
(28-12-2011 02:56 PM)Clint Barnett Wrote:  What are you using to edit your vids, I have a few programs I was just interested to know. I have been working on a vid idea for a bit and haven't quite figured out how I wanted to do it yet. It was the whole reason I finally created my youtube account lmao.

Sony vegas. wonderful editing program

Btw i got a video ID match on my video with the videos from mecca centric (that lecturing woman), i know that my video constitutes fair use but
i need to sign the dipute with my real name. can they release my information if i file a dispute against it?

"Yeah, good idea. Make them buy your invisible apple. Insist that they do. Market it properly and don't stop until they pay for it." -Malleus
28-12-2011, 03:41 PM
I'm not sure, but don't take any actions just yet. Google it and/or keep asking around. I can't tell you much off the top of my head, but did they release her real name to you on her complaint? If not, they will probably not reveal your personal data to her, at least not right away. However, if she files a legal complaint against you, she might get a court order to get your personal data for a civil suit.

Anyway, they will try to bully you until either you out yourself and then they can turn you into a target or until you go away. Fuck I hate your ex-religion for getting people to pull out this kind of crap.

Youtube has a "3 strikes and you're out" policy. If you already have one on your brand-new channel, you may as well abandon it and make a new one. This will not go away and if they ban you, you lose subscribers and every video you didn't keep and your channel name and everything.

Maybe the others have a better approach to this, this is all I can come up with right now.

Oh, no Hallucinations 4:11 says the 'gilded sheep should be stewed in rat blood' but Morons 5:16 contradicts it. (Chas)

I would never shake a baby unless the recipe requires it.
28-12-2011, 04:41 PM (This post was last modified: 28-12-2011 04:53 PM by kineo.)
I've had content ID matches on my videos before. I guess it depends on the type of complaint filed, it may be that they are able to place their ads on your videos but can't force you to take it down. It depends on what it says you need to do.

For example, I have a BF3 gameplay video that EA has marked as a contact match. EA gets to put ads up on the video, and I can't. In my case it's fine with me because I don't put ads on my videos for revenue currently. Also, some other random company had previously claimed the content and I disputed it. They dropped the claim but EA then picked it up. So it's better than EA gets the ad revenue than some other guy.

But I'm not sure what kind of claim is on your video.
I like the changes, good stuff! Big Grin

Much easier to understand without the voice augmentation. And the photos of the women in hijabs I think highlight your point well. Also I like how you pointed out how she says the Quran gives "lots" of rights and not "all" rights to women.
28-12-2011, 05:04 PM
(28-12-2011 04:41 PM)kineo Wrote:  I've had content ID matches on my videos before. I guess it depends on the type of complaint filed, it may be that they are able to place their ads on your videos but can't force you to take it down. It depends on what it says you need to do.

For example, I have a BF3 gameplay video that EA has marked as a contact match. EA gets to put ads up on the video, and I can't. In my case it's fine with me because I don't put ads on my videos for revenue currently. Also, some other random company had previously claimed the content and I disputed it. They dropped the claim but EA then picked it up. So it's better than EA gets the ad revenue than some other guy.

But I'm not sure what kind of claim is on your video.
I like the changes, good stuff! Big Grin

Much easier to understand without the voice augmentation. And the photos of the women in hijabs I think highlight your point well. Also I like how you pointed out how she says the Quran gives "lots" of rights and not "all" rights to women.

well its one of those video auto ID copyright things. i have the option to dispute it, but that requires that i fill in a digital signature with my real name.
and although i am fully in the clear as it is done for fair use. im not sure if i file that dipute if youtube reveal my signature to the channel with the original video "wwwMeccaCentricCom" and if they intend to scoop to the low level of doc dropping, although they are a professional organisation, but i dont want to put my safety on the line depending on the decency of an islamic propaganda channel.

Im glad you liked it. ill be sure to run up future videos on the forum for "beta testing" before i release them.

28-12-2011, 06:19 PM
this version is a lot better! liked and subscribed

"Freedom is the freedom to say that 2+2=4" - George Orwell (in 1984)
28-12-2011, 06:28 PM
I would like to mention that Sam Harris, Christopher Hitchens, and others argue that the moderate form/practice of a religion enables the existence of extremist form/practice.

But I do like the video.

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]