Moderator Changes

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
13-04-2014, 09:48 PM
Moderator Changes
As many of you may have noticed Kim and Filox have both stepped down as Mods. Unfortunately they now have other priorities in life and just don't have the same amount of time to contribute to the forum. They have both been outstanding members of the team and have given huge amounts of their own time and effort to the smooth running of this forum so a massive thank you to them both and I'm sure they'll both be back to post from time to time.

Over the last week or two the FT has discussed various candidates for the two newly vacated positions and, while there were plenty of worthy possibilities, we've agreed on our two new Mods and they were official promoted about 10 mins ago. A big thank you for stepping up goes to DLJ and Vosur.

Best and worst of Ferdinand .....
Best
Ferdinand: We don't really say 'theist' in Alabama. Here, you're either a Christian, or you're from Afghanistan and we fucking hate you.
Worst
Ferdinand: Everyone from British is so, like, fucking retarded.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 9 users Like Hughsie's post
13-04-2014, 09:51 PM
RE: Moderator Changes
Is vosur online enough to be a mod?

I don't really like going outside.
It's too damn "peopley" out there....
13-04-2014, 09:51 PM
DLJ? seriously? fuck... now I have to tidy up my profile...

I blame this on you hughsie Dodgy

[Image: sigvacachica.png]
[+] 1 user Likes nach_in's post
13-04-2014, 09:52 PM
(13-04-2014 09:51 PM)nach_in Wrote:  DLJ? seriously? fuck... now I have to tidy up my profile...

I blame this on you hughsie Dodgy

I'm just the messenger, I'd advise any and all people looking to revolt and/or assassinate someone to find KC and aurora. Big Grin

Best
Ferdinand: We don't really say 'theist' in Alabama. Here, you're either a Christian, or you're from Afghanistan and we fucking hate you.
Worst
[+] 1 user Likes Hughsie's post
13-04-2014, 09:53 PM
Wait what... Kim and filox were mods??!!!?.!? and now vosur and dlj ARE mods!! Wow… I still remember vosur as the first person I argued with here back when 50 rep was insane. is this.. is this what feeling old is like?

When you are courting a nice girl an hour seems like a second. When you sit on a red-hot cinder a second seems like an hour. That's relativity.

You cannot successfully determine beforehand which side of the bread to butter.
[+] 3 users Like Xinoftruden's post
13-04-2014, 09:54 PM
(13-04-2014 09:48 PM)Hughsie Wrote:  As many of you may have noticed Kim and Filox have both stepped down as Mods. Unfortunately they now have other priorities in life and just don't have the same amount of time to contribute to the forum. They have both been outstanding members of the team and have given huge amounts of their own time and effort to the smooth running of this forum so a massive thank you to them both and I'm sure they'll both be back to post from time to time.

Over the last week or two the FT has discussed various candidates for the two newly vacated positions and, while there were plenty of worthy possibilities, we've agreed on our two new Mods and they were official promoted about 10 mins ago. A big thank you for stepping up goes to DLJ and Vosur.

DLJ and our grammar nazi are fantastic choices!

Hooray!

Does Vosur know he can't ban people for poor grammar?

Heart

But as if to knock me down, reality came around
And without so much as a mere touch, cut me into little pieces

[+] 4 users Like Momsurroundedbyboys's post
13-04-2014, 09:55 PM
(13-04-2014 09:53 PM)Xinoftruden Wrote:  Wait what... Kim and filox were mods??!!!?.!? and now vosur and dlj ARE mods!! Wow… I still remember vosur as the first person I argued with here back when 50 rep was insane. is this.. is this what feeling old is like?

When I joined I think the max rep was about 30. Reaching 20 meant you were the shit and people worshiped you and stuff. Shocking

Best
Worst
[+] 1 user Likes Hughsie's post
13-04-2014, 09:55 PM
(13-04-2014 09:54 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  Does Vosur know he can ban people for poor grammar?

Heart

We weren't gonna mention that, they'll be no-one left. Big Grin

Best
Worst
13-04-2014, 09:56 PM
Well crap, it's a good thing Vosur has that picture of me. Maybe it will convince him not to ban me for my terrible grammar.

Swing with me a while, we can listen to the birds call, we can keep each other warm.
Swing with me forever, we can count up every flower, we can weather every storm.
[+] 2 users Like Losty's post
13-04-2014, 09:56 PM
(13-04-2014 09:55 PM)Hughsie Wrote:  
(13-04-2014 09:54 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  Does Vosur know he can ban people for poor grammar?

Heart

We weren't gonna mention that, they'll be no-one left. Big Grin

Laugh out load I meant can't ban people....

I really need to step away from the bong

But as if to knock me down, reality came around
And without so much as a mere touch, cut me into little pieces

[+] 6 users Like Momsurroundedbyboys's post