Modern physics has brought us nothing

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
29-02-2016, 07:51 AM
RE: Modern physics has brought us nothing
(29-02-2016 06:08 AM)Tryffyuthaskan Wrote:  
(29-02-2016 05:59 AM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  All you do is whine and bitch, but you have zero substance. How is that supposed to be compelling Mr. Logic?
Nope, that is just your INTEPRETATION, that is all, folks.

I love how your attempt to rebut that you have zero substance is to provide no substance. What a weak dodge, you pussy foot troll.

(29-02-2016 05:59 AM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  You do know that just calling everyone else illogical, without actually demonstrating that, doesn't make it a fact, right? I mean, you really should back up your accusations with evidence, don't you think. I mean, that's only logical after all, right?
Yes, education is here to dumb down everyone. Is that so difficult to grasp, girly?

Claims made without evidence can be dismissed without evidence.

(29-02-2016 05:59 AM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  That's a nice claim you have that, it would be a real shame if people demanded evidence to back that up.

Oh wait, we do. Too bad for you.
You do???? But YOU don't show any, but demand that I do. Nice one, girly!

The expert consensus has already been established by thousands of professionals far more educated and intelligent than you. Therefore if you are going to claim that they're all wrong, it is incumbent upon you to back up your claims. As of yet, you have utterly failed to do so.

But you haven't, because you're a fucking limp dick poser. You got nothing, it's why you ramble instead of providing any substance.

Fucking wanker... Drinking Beverage

[Image: E3WvRwZ.gif]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
29-02-2016, 07:51 AM
(29-02-2016 07:41 AM)Tryffyuthaskan Wrote:  and still nobody has said what "modern physics bollocks' has brought us.

[Image: tumblr_nm8l9xRcQu1sqkzwpo5_1280.jpg]

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
I will call him a liar and a dog here and now.
Banjo.
[+] 1 user Likes Banjo's post
29-02-2016, 07:54 AM
Laugh out load

Thumbsup Banjo
[+] 1 user Likes Peebothuhul's post
29-02-2016, 08:04 AM
(29-02-2016 07:50 AM)Peebothuhul Wrote:  No...'We' don't and possibly gaining some replies would be nice. Thumbsup

Like Ad Hominems you mean?

What a laughable site this is.
29-02-2016, 08:07 AM
(29-02-2016 08:04 AM)Tryffyuthaskan Wrote:  What a laughable site this is.

[Image: f56oe.jpg]

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
Banjo.
[+] 2 users Like Banjo's post
29-02-2016, 08:08 AM
I have posted no such thing to or at yourself. I have simply asked for clarification on a couple of points and would be most welcoming should they be forthcoming.

Thumbsup
[+] 2 users Like Peebothuhul's post
29-02-2016, 08:11 AM
(29-02-2016 08:08 AM)Peebothuhul Wrote:  I have posted no such thing to or at yourself. I have simply asked for clarification on a couple of points and would be most welcoming should they be forthcoming.

Thumbsup

[Image: a4d1bcca54e4a1cb7fafdb3f0d369237.jpg]

Banjo.
29-02-2016, 08:21 AM (This post was last modified: 29-02-2016 09:08 AM by god has no twitter account.)
(29-02-2016 08:04 AM)Tryffyuthaskan Wrote:  
(29-02-2016 07:50 AM)Peebothuhul Wrote:  No...'We' don't and possibly gaining some replies would be nice. Thumbsup

Like Ad Hominems you mean?

What a laughable site this is.

Only an idiot stays where he doesn't want to stay. If this is the way you feel, then please feel free to fuck off.Smile

Marburg virus, Ebola, Rabies, HIV, Smallpox, Hantavirus, Dengue Fever all brought to you by god - who cares for us and loves us all Censored
29-02-2016, 08:25 AM
[Image: funny1-505.jpg?1280265533]

Banjo.
29-02-2016, 08:30 AM
That picture to me:
Shirtless Guy: "I never saw him. He just ran out from nowhere and I hit him. Now I'm gonna pee on him... see if maybe that helps."

[Image: fdyq20.jpg]
[+] 1 user Likes LostLocke's post