Modern physics has brought us nothing

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
29-02-2016, 11:26 AM
RE: Modern physics has brought us nothing
(29-02-2016 11:20 AM)cjlr Wrote:  But just for kicks, yes. I am a physicist.

Ok, thanks for the honesty. However it means that you are intelllectualy incapable
of using logic. And I don't mean that in an Ad Hominem way at all.

Of course there are exceptions and you might be one of them.

BUT, the whole educational system is being used to dumb people down.
Now, if this is the case, and , in this case you, have been very long in what is called
'education' but what in all reality is 'indoctrination' , indoctrination into the belief system of e.g. 'physics'.

Just like a religion. It is then very difficult to UN learn the rubbish and the shite.

As I said, some do, so you might be one of them, but I doubt that very much.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
29-02-2016, 11:28 AM
And still the fucktard continues.

Marburg virus, Ebola, Rabies, HIV, Smallpox, Hantavirus, Dengue Fever all brought to you by god - who cares for us and loves us all Censored
29-02-2016, 11:35 AM
(29-02-2016 11:28 AM)god has no twitter account Wrote:  And still the fucktard continues.

fucktard? wow your creativity shines!

figures.
29-02-2016, 11:39 AM
I have a PhD in Nipplography. Personally, I don't see what the big deal is here. I have shown here that even my tiny nipples can turn a woman on from 2,000 miles away. I don't need physics to do that, just the talents mother-nature gave me.

I just wanted to let you know that I love you even though you aren't naked right now. Heart
[+] 2 users Like TurkeyBurner's post
29-02-2016, 11:39 AM
Consider

So.... if one has no higher education then..... one is of no value to engage in dialogue?

Surely... some who is relativly uneducated and hence 'undoctrinated' (Technical term that Tongue ) the OP should be seeking discourse with such uneducated folk?

Consider
29-02-2016, 11:41 AM
(29-02-2016 11:39 AM)TurkeyBurner Wrote:  I have a PhD in Nipplography. Personally, I don't see what the big deal is here. I have shown here that even my tiny nipples can turn a woman on from 2,000 miles away. I don't need physics to do that, just the talents mother-nature gave me.

Well, we don't neeed an Ad Hominem for this one.

She just made her own! lol

(whwere do these people come from?)
29-02-2016, 11:42 AM
(29-02-2016 11:26 AM)Tryffyuthaskan Wrote:  

Ok, thanks for the honesty. However it means that you are intelllectualy incapable

So you were dodging the question by asking to talk to a scientist, then when a scientist responds you insult him and dodge again.

(29-02-2016 11:26 AM)Tryffyuthaskan Wrote:  BUT, the whole educational system is being used to dumb people down.
Now, if this is the case, and , in this case you, have been very long in what is called
'education' but what in all reality is 'indoctrination' , indoctrination into the belief system of e.g. 'physics'.

You are speaking of religion, not science and education.

(29-02-2016 11:26 AM)Tryffyuthaskan Wrote:  As I said, some do, so you might be one of them, but I doubt that very much.

And you finish with the same Ad Hominem that you started with.

Is this really the best you can do?
No counter-claims?
No theories?
Just lies and name calling?
Misrepresentation and logical fallacies?

Help for the living. Hope for the dead. ~ R.G. Ingersoll

Freedom offers opportunity. Opportunity confers responsibility. Responsibility to use the freedom we enjoy wisely, honestly and humanely. ~ Noam Chomsky
(29-02-2016 11:39 AM)Peebothuhul Wrote:  Consider

So.... if one has no higher education then..... one is of no value to engage in dialogue?

Surely... some who is relativly uneducated and hence 'undoctrinated' (Technical term that Tongue ) the OP should be seeking discourse with such uneducated folk?

Consider

absolutely true, you do have a point.

That is my stupidity I guess, I am entitled to have that! Wink
(29-02-2016 11:26 AM)Tryffyuthaskan Wrote:  

Of course there are exceptions and you might be one of them.

BUT, the whole educational system is being used to dumb people down.

Just like a religion. It is then very difficult to UN learn the rubbish and the shite.

As I said, some do, so you might be one of them, but I doubt that very much.

You have yet to prove to me that anything I know is wrong.
(indeed, you have yet to make any coherent points about anything - you've proven yourself unable to answer Peebothuhul's very simple, quite polite questions)

Are Maxwell's laws still a valid model for macroscopic electromagnetic interaction? Why or why not? How do you know?

Is the quantisation of electromagnetism not the best explanation for the observable photoelectric effect and double slit interference? Why or why not? How do you know?

Is the detection of gravitational waves not confirmation of general relativity as a good model for gravitational interaction? I would not suppose even you to deny the existence of gravity... Is gravitational distortion of spacetime not the best explanation for explaining our observations? Why or why not? How do you know?

... this is my signature!
[+] 2 users Like cjlr's post
29-02-2016, 11:44 AM
(29-02-2016 11:42 AM)Tryffyuthaskan Wrote:  
(29-02-2016 11:39 AM)Peebothuhul Wrote:  Consider

Consider

absolutely true, you do have a point.

That is my stupidity I guess, I am entitled to have that! Wink

Okay.. so, now we know we're on the same level.... might I get my questions responded to?

Thumbsup