Modern physics has brought us nothing

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
29-02-2016, 11:44 AM
RE: Modern physics has brought us nothing
(29-02-2016 11:42 AM)Fatbaldhobbit Wrote:  
(29-02-2016 11:26 AM)Tryffyuthaskan Wrote:  Ok, thanks for the honesty. However it means that you are intelllectualy incapable
of using logic. And I don't mean that in an Ad Hominem way at all.

So you were dodging the question by asking to talk to a scientist, then when a scientist responds you insult him and dodge again.

(29-02-2016 11:26 AM)Tryffyuthaskan Wrote:  BUT, the whole educational system is being used to dumb people down.
Now, if this is the case, and , in this case you, have been very long in what is called
'education' but what in all reality is 'indoctrination' , indoctrination into the belief system of e.g. 'physics'.

You are speaking of religion, not science and education.

(29-02-2016 11:26 AM)Tryffyuthaskan Wrote:  As I said, some do, so you might be one of them, but I doubt that very much.

And you finish with the same Ad Hominem that you started with.

Is this really the best you can do?
No counter-claims?
No theories?
Just lies and name calling?
Misrepresentation and logical fallacies?

The more then enormous logical fallacies are on the physics side.

But, yes, it IS fun.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
29-02-2016, 11:44 AM
(29-02-2016 11:41 AM)Tryffyuthaskan Wrote:  (whwere do these people come from?)

I'm from K-PAX. You?

I just wanted to let you know that I love you even though you aren't naked right now. Heart
29-02-2016, 11:48 AM
Quote:You have yet to prove to me that anything I know is wrong.

Even if I show you, you won't be able to understand, because there is too much shite
'in the way'
29-02-2016, 11:50 AM
But if you really study , yes, you can find out that everyone is dumbed down by the
'educational system'

But it is a long process, takes time and needs an open mind,

Something I see missing here.
29-02-2016, 11:51 AM
Consider

And... the responce to my questions is forthcoming, yes?
[+] 1 user Likes Peebothuhul's post
29-02-2016, 11:52 AM
(29-02-2016 11:51 AM)Peebothuhul Wrote:  Consider

Some people will never understand.
29-02-2016, 11:52 AM
I was a physicist before I became a lawyer -- five decades ago -- but more important to me, I had a one on one with quantum mechanics a few days ago. I got an MRI of my brain and my lumbar spine. That MRI diagnosed some problems that can be fixed with quantum mechanics. I am going to do some "brain exercises" on my computer. I also measure my blood glucose every day with a mini computer that is a product of quantum mechanics. I can say with impunity that the little computer saved my life last November when my blood glucose rocketed through 500 and was still climbing. I also use quantum mechanics just for fun -- e.g. this computer and the kindle on my iPad as well as the solitaire game on it. When I was practicing law, I took a lap top computer to court with me because I could do very quick legal research on it when necessary.

There are a thousand ways modern physics has benefited all of us. I didn't understand your perspective on this until a little bit ago when I researched the question. I found that a lot of religious nuts are spreading the completely false statement that science, including physics, has been useless. I read a couple of the articles and they are insane, literally, and a waste of time. This is just an attempt to discredit all science with one big brush so that the Biblical view of creation becomes tenable. It is NOT tenable and it never will be. Modern physics, chemistry, pharmacology, geology, anthropology and all other sciences have made life quite comfortable and a hell of a lot better than it would be if we still believed people and animals got off the fucking ark on Mount Ararat. Carbon dating works and the earth is over 4 billion years old and not 6,000. There is no god, there is no allah, there was no Adam and Eve, and there was no Jesus. There is no Santa Claus and there is no Easter Bunny. Grow the fuck up.
[+] 5 users Like Black Eagle's post
29-02-2016, 11:55 AM
(29-02-2016 11:44 AM)Tryffyuthaskan Wrote:  The more then enormous logical fallacies are on the physics side.

But, yes, it IS fun.

As demonstrated by your posts, your understanding of logic and the fallacies thereof, is right on par with the average five year old. "I am not, you are!" is not a rationed, reasonable response.

(29-02-2016 11:48 AM)Tryffyuthaskan Wrote:  
Quote:You have yet to prove to me that anything I know is wrong.

Even if I show you, you won't be able to understand, because there is too much shite
'in the way'

We cower in fear and awe before your staggering wit and nigh-incomprehensible intellect. Drinking Beverage

Help for the living. Hope for the dead. ~ R.G. Ingersoll

Freedom offers opportunity. Opportunity confers responsibility. Responsibility to use the freedom we enjoy wisely, honestly and humanely. ~ Noam Chomsky
29-02-2016, 11:56 AM
(29-02-2016 11:52 AM)Tryffyuthaskan Wrote:  
(29-02-2016 11:51 AM)Peebothuhul Wrote:  Consider

Some people will never understand.

*Nods*

Well.... give it a go. Begin at the beginning and we'll see how things turn out when we get to the end, hey?

Thumbsup
[+] 1 user Likes Peebothuhul's post
29-02-2016, 12:06 PM
(29-02-2016 11:35 AM)Tryffyuthaskan Wrote:  
(29-02-2016 11:28 AM)god has no twitter account Wrote:  And still the fucktard continues.

fucktard? wow your creativity shines!

figures.

Which is more than yours does asshole.

Marburg virus, Ebola, Rabies, HIV, Smallpox, Hantavirus, Dengue Fever all brought to you by god - who cares for us and loves us all Censored