Modern physics has brought us nothing

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
29-02-2016, 12:08 PM
RE: Modern physics has brought us nothing
(29-02-2016 11:42 AM)Tryffyuthaskan Wrote:  
(29-02-2016 11:39 AM)Peebothuhul Wrote:  Consider

So.... if one has no higher education then..... one is of no value to engage in dialogue?

Surely... some who is relativly uneducated and hence 'undoctrinated' (Technical term that Tongue ) the OP should be seeking discourse with such uneducated folk?

Consider

absolutely true, you do have a point.

That is my stupidity I guess, I am entitled to have that! Wink

You are indeed - now fuck off.

Marburg virus, Ebola, Rabies, HIV, Smallpox, Hantavirus, Dengue Fever all brought to you by god - who cares for us and loves us all Censored
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
29-02-2016, 12:56 PM
Quote:There are a thousand ways modern physics has benefited all of us. I didn't understand your perspective on this until a little bit ago when I researched the question. I found that a lot of religious nuts are spreading the completely false statement that science, including physics, has been useless. I read a couple of the articles and they are insane, literally, and a waste of time.

You seem to be very confused at what I am saying here.

First of all, I have nothing to do with any religion.BUT I consider 'modern science'
structured exactly the same way as a religion, which is no coincidence, because
'science' was 'invented' when the control over the masses by religions didn't work anymore (btw if you do some real research into religions, they are all originated from Hindu.Yes, ALL of them)

I am also NOT saying that I am against use of any technology ( in the case of mri I am, but that is another story). If it helps, great! I never stated anywhere that I am agains usefull technology. I use it myself.

However, what I AM stating is, that the invention of these technologies are
NOT here because of modern physics. They are really not.

At first I didn't believe it myself, because I was also indoctrinated into the lies.

All these technologies, yes, ALL of them, originate from a time before, and very often a very long time before einstein entered the 'science' stage,

The technology used today , couldn't have been made with 'modern physics' because our 'modern physics' is very very wrong.Including the very wrong theories of einstein and also the quantum,-bollocks.

Hence 'Modern physics' had to steal these ideas from the past and from lone inventors and made them their own.

Even the smartphone was invented in these times. Nothing new about them really.
29-02-2016, 12:57 PM
(29-02-2016 12:08 PM)god has no twitter account Wrote:  You are indeed - now fuck off.

of course not. Wink
29-02-2016, 12:58 PM
(29-02-2016 12:06 PM)god has no twitter account Wrote:  Which is more than yours does asshole.

And on and on it goes.

How telling it all is.
29-02-2016, 12:58 PM
(29-02-2016 11:26 AM)god has no twitter account Wrote:  This troll is persistent for an inconsequential little tit.

Flies are persistent little pests, but they at least have a use in life.

I'm thinking this may be a cock pimple of that dickhead that posted all kinds of shite, complete with some pseudo-math, which is missing, this time.
29-02-2016, 01:01 PM
(29-02-2016 12:56 PM)Tryffyuthaskan Wrote:  All these technologies, yes, ALL of them, originate from a time before, and very often a very long time before einstein entered the 'science' stage,

I must have missed that part about medieval lasers. Refresh my memory, would you?

(29-02-2016 12:56 PM)Tryffyuthaskan Wrote:  The technology used today , couldn't have been made with 'modern physics' because our 'modern physics' is very very wrong.Including the very wrong theories of einstein and also the quantum,-bollocks.

I am going to be incredibly generous and say that technology works whether one understands the principles behind it or not.

How, then, do we know whether any given explanation is correct? How do you know that prevailing physical theories are not correct?

(29-02-2016 12:56 PM)Tryffyuthaskan Wrote:  Hence 'Modern physics' had to steal these ideas from the past and from lone inventors and made them their own.

Was it stolen? Or is it wrong? Those are different things, you know.

... this is my signature!
[+] 1 user Likes cjlr's post
29-02-2016, 01:03 PM
I sort of want to play this game as well.

Literature has brought us NOTHING!

Popcorn
[+] 4 users Like Hobbitgirl's post
29-02-2016, 01:04 PM
(29-02-2016 12:58 PM)Tryffyuthaskan Wrote:  
(29-02-2016 12:06 PM)god has no twitter account Wrote:  Which is more than yours does asshole.

And on and on it goes.

How telling it all is.

Indeed, you inconsequential little tit.

Marburg virus, Ebola, Rabies, HIV, Smallpox, Hantavirus, Dengue Fever all brought to you by god - who cares for us and loves us all Censored
29-02-2016, 01:07 PM
(29-02-2016 12:56 PM)Tryffyuthaskan Wrote:  [quote]
The technology used today , couldn't have been made with 'modern physics' because our 'modern physics' is very very wrong.Including the very wrong theories of einstein and also the quantum,-bollocks.

And yet, it works. Odd that, don't you think?Facepalm

Wanker.

29-02-2016, 01:08 PM
(29-02-2016 12:58 PM)Fireball Wrote:  
(29-02-2016 11:26 AM)god has no twitter account Wrote:  This troll is persistent for an inconsequential little tit.

Flies are persistent little pests, but they at least have a use in life.

I'm thinking this may be a cock pimple of that dickhead that posted all kinds of shite, complete with some pseudo-math, which is missing, this time.

Juxt another ad hominem.

How telling it all is.