Modern physics has brought us nothing

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
01-03-2016, 05:14 PM
RE: Modern physics has brought us nothing
(01-03-2016 09:06 AM)Old Man Marsh Wrote:  In my experience lurking around conspiracy boards, this whole schtick about
"Einstein stealing Tesla's work" seems to be rooted in a Elder Protocols style antisemitism.

That thought had crossed my mind also. I wondered if he just hates Jewish people.

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
01-03-2016, 10:59 PM
(01-03-2016 05:14 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  
(01-03-2016 09:06 AM)Old Man Marsh Wrote:  In my experience lurking around conspiracy boards, this whole schtick about
"Einstein stealing Tesla's work" seems to be rooted in a Elder Protocols style antisemitism.

That thought had crossed my mind also. I wondered if he just hates Jewish people.

Hey now, it's not that he hates Jews, he just hates thieves. Not his fault if all those damn Jews do is steal. Purely coincidental.

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
[+] 2 users Like Free Thought's post
07-03-2016, 05:28 AM
(22-02-2016 02:41 PM)Tryffyuthaskan Wrote:  Read a book??? wow! you have NO idea how much I read! About ten-twenty a week!

Do you still get scared when the little paper cut outs pop up at you? Drinking Beverage

It is held that valour is the chiefest virtue and most dignifies the haver.
[+] 5 users Like WhiskeyDebates's post
07-03-2016, 05:50 AM
Little Golden books don't count. Big Grin

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
I will call him a liar and a dog here and now.
Banjo.
[+] 2 users Like Banjo's post
07-03-2016, 11:18 AM
This guy is so fucking crazy, I don't understand why this thread is still going.
07-03-2016, 11:32 AM
(01-03-2016 06:54 AM)Tryffyuthaskan Wrote:  
(01-03-2016 06:34 AM)morondog Wrote:  You're stupid OP. Stupid as a matter of *fact*. It's not an ad hominem. Ad hominem would be if I used that to dismiss you. I dismiss you because you haven't backed up anything you've said. You are *diagnosed* as an idiot. Now kindly go fuck yourself.

Not an ad hominem?

wow! You are funny!

Of course it is girly, of course.

Still hoping you{ll present a picture of a pre einstein transistor. I once read a babbler such as you who claimed that the event in the tundra in Russia was the effect of one of Tesla´s experiments. What can you tell us about that?
24-04-2016, 11:46 PM
(07-03-2016 11:32 AM)DerFish Wrote:  I once read a babbler such as you who claimed that the event in the tundra in Russia was the effect of one of Tesla´s experiments. What can you tell us about that?

don't know haven't looked into that, yet.
24-04-2016, 11:49 PM
(07-03-2016 11:18 AM)Black Eagle Wrote:  This guy is so fucking crazy, I don't understand why this thread is still going.

Why am I crazy exactly?

Because I don't go with the 'consensus'? Or what?

Oh and I take it you are aware that it is just an ad hominem?
24-04-2016, 11:51 PM
(07-03-2016 05:28 AM)WhiskeyDebates Wrote:  
(22-02-2016 02:41 PM)Tryffyuthaskan Wrote:  Read a book??? wow! you have NO idea how much I read! About ten-twenty a week!

Do you still get scared when the little paper cut outs pop up at you? Drinking Beverage

this is a cheap one!

Just think a bit deeper.
24-04-2016, 11:54 PM
(22-02-2016 12:01 PM)Tryffyuthaskan Wrote:  That is right.

Modern physics hasn't brought us anything.

In define modern physics as starting when the village idiot einstein came 'to town'

with his more then ridiculous theories.

Thanks to einstein 'modern physics' stalled for about a hundred years.

Untrue. Modern physic bought me a jar of honey earlier today.

[Image: 313367.jpg]

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
I will call him a liar and a dog here and now.
Banjo.