25-04-2016, 01:25 AM
RE: Modern physics has brought us nothing
(25-04-2016 01:24 AM)Banjo Wrote:  
(25-04-2016 01:21 AM)Tryffyuthaskan Wrote:  I told you, e l e c t r i c i t y

It's like water is composed of water?

?
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
25-04-2016, 01:26 AM (This post was last modified: 25-04-2016 01:35 AM by Tryffyuthaskan.)
[Image: thumb.php?src=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.feandft.c...;amp;w=287]

Quote:From the Introduction page: In the course of this book I will prove that the force called “Gravity” by newton and later modified by einstein and others, does not exist and is purely mythical in its creation. The consequences of this conclusion are immense. It means that a huge list of non-existent entities have been conjured up by academic scientists based on the mathematics of a non-existent force. For example: dark matter, dark energy, black holes, singularities, event horizons, wimps, mond, machos, neutron stars, gravitational collapse, gravitons, gravity waves, quantum gravity, inward pulling gravity, gravitational lensing, gravitational constant, schwarzchild radius, gravitational radiation, frame dragging, general relativity, anti-gravity, virtual gravitons, quantum field theory to name just a few, are in fact false and mythical as well. -

http://www.feandft.com/
25-04-2016, 01:28 AM
(25-04-2016 01:21 AM)Tryffyuthaskan Wrote:  
(25-04-2016 01:19 AM)Peebothuhul Wrote:  Also, what keeps things 'On the ground'?

I told you, e l e c t r i c i t y

If it kept us on the ground, anti-gravity technology would be as simple as electromagnets. But seeing as how electromagnets don't achieve flight, they can only repel or attract other electromagnetic fields; and even the Earth's field is too weak to be practical for human flight, and thus, too weak to keep us grounded to the surface. Facepalm

Likewise, building a clean room entirely insulted from electromagnetic inference doesn't create a zone of anti-gravity. So, you know, there is that you dumb fuck.

[Image: E3WvRwZ.gif]
25-04-2016, 01:31 AM
I didn't wrote electromagnetism. I wrote electricity
25-04-2016, 01:34 AM
(25-04-2016 01:21 AM)Tryffyuthaskan Wrote:  
(25-04-2016 01:19 AM)Peebothuhul Wrote:  Also, what keeps things 'On the ground'?

I told you, e l e c t r i c i t y

Ah, *Nods*

So.. electricity is both the thing creating light within light bulbs and the thing keeping us on the ground? As well as being what ever is 'In' a nuclear power plant?

Okay then, do I have that right. Yes

So, what then, is this 'Electricity'?

Edit:

(25-04-2016 01:31 AM)Tryffyuthaskan Wrote:  I didn't wrote electromagnetism. I wrote electricity

But... then why do magnets seem to be able to 'make'/'create' electricity?

How are magnets and electricity connected?

Consider
25-04-2016, 01:36 AM
(25-04-2016 01:31 AM)Tryffyuthaskan Wrote:  electromagnetism.

Aw, that's so cute. Heart

[Image: i-m-falling-in-love--source.jpg]

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
I will call him a liar and a dog here and now.
Banjo.
25-04-2016, 01:37 AM
(25-04-2016 01:31 AM)Tryffyuthaskan Wrote:  I didn't wrote electromagnetism. I wrote electricity

Electricity is electromagnetism you dumb fuck. Facepalm

It's how the alternator in your car recharges your battery, it's how generators at power plants produce usable electricity.

25-04-2016, 02:07 AM
(25-04-2016 01:37 AM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  Electricity is electromagnetism you dumb fuck. Facepalm

Nope and why all the ad hominem's ? Something I wrote?
25-04-2016, 02:18 AM
(25-04-2016 02:07 AM)Tryffyuthaskan Wrote:  
(25-04-2016 01:37 AM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  Electricity is electromagnetism you dumb fuck. Facepalm

Nope and why all the ad hominem's ? Something I wrote?

Ad hominem is what you make a personal attack in place of an argument.

Pointing out that you are a dumb shit in addition to countering your mistakes isn't an ad hominem, because the counter still stands without the insult; it's just icing on the cake, but the cake is still there.

You simply come here and assert that modern physics is wrong, when you clearly don't have any education in what modern physics says. Throwing out fringe conspiracy theory sound-bites isn't sufficient for anybody to take anything you have to say seriously. That you don't even know that electricity is a property of electromagnetism only belies your complete and utter ineptitude and chronic ignorance.

If you want a crash course in modern physics, the resources are out there to learn. But if you just want to come here and spew ignorant drivel, it won't go unchecked.

[+] 1 user Likes EvolutionKills's post
25-04-2016, 02:24 AM
(25-04-2016 02:18 AM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  
(25-04-2016 02:07 AM)Tryffyuthaskan Wrote:  Nope and why all the ad hominem's ? Something I wrote?

Ad hominem is what you make a personal attack in place of an argument.

Pointing out that you are a dumb shit in addition to countering your mistakes isn't an ad hominem, because the counter still stands without the insult; it's just icing on the cake, but the cake is still there.

You simply come here and assert that modern physics is wrong, when you clearly don't have any education in what modern physics says. Throwing out fringe conspiracy theory sound-bites isn't sufficient for anybody to take anything you have to say seriously. That you don't even know that electricity is a property of electromagnetism only belies your complete and utter ineptitude and chronic ignorance.

If you want a crash course in modern physics, the resources are out there to learn. But if you just want to come here and spew ignorant drivel, it won't go unchecked.

No education in physics????

Hmmmmmmmm first this is also an ad hominem.

You verty clearly have no clue at what that really is!

Furthermore, you jump to stupid conclusions because I have studued , alas,
physics and math at university level.

so there you go.

Always this when someone runs out of arguments,