Modern physics has brought us nothing

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
25-04-2016, 02:26 AM
RE: Modern physics has brought us nothing
In case you missed it. Blush

(25-04-2016 01:21 AM)Tryffyuthaskan Wrote:  
(25-04-2016 01:19 AM)Peebothuhul Wrote:  Also, what keeps things 'On the ground'?

I told you, e l e c t r i c i t y

Ah, *Nods*

So.. electricity is both the thing creating light within light bulbs and the thing keeping us on the ground? As well as being what ever is 'In' a nuclear power plant?

Okay then, do I have that right. Yes

So, what then, is this 'Electricity'?

Edit:

(25-04-2016 01:31 AM)Tryffyuthaskan Wrote:  I didn't wrote electromagnetism. I wrote electricity

But... then why do magnets seem to be able to 'make'/'create' electricity?

How are magnets and electricity connected?

Consider
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
25-04-2016, 02:28 AM
I am alsway surprised how closed minded people have become,.
25-04-2016, 02:33 AM
(25-04-2016 02:28 AM)Tryffyuthaskan Wrote:  I am alsway surprised how closed minded people have become,.

I'm always surprised the stupid bullshit people believe without evidence.

[Image: E3WvRwZ.gif]
[+] 1 user Likes EvolutionKills's post
25-04-2016, 02:35 AM
(25-04-2016 02:28 AM)Tryffyuthaskan Wrote:  I am always surprised how closed minded people have become,.

?

Unsure

Is there something wrong with my questions?
[+] 1 user Likes Peebothuhul's post
25-04-2016, 02:37 AM
(25-04-2016 02:35 AM)Peebothuhul Wrote:  
(25-04-2016 02:28 AM)Tryffyuthaskan Wrote:  I am always surprised how closed minded people have become,.

?

Unsure

No.
25-04-2016, 02:39 AM
(25-04-2016 02:33 AM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  
(25-04-2016 02:28 AM)Tryffyuthaskan Wrote:  I am alsway surprised how closed minded people have become,.

I'm always surprised the stupid bullshit people believe without evidence.

Well, in this case there is plenty.

Most of the time people buy automatically into the bullshite sold by the mainstream idiots. And most of the time critical thinking and/or evidence is lacking.

It is a kind of Naked Emperor thing, you know.
25-04-2016, 02:40 AM
(25-04-2016 02:24 AM)Tryffyuthaskan Wrote:  
(25-04-2016 02:18 AM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  Ad hominem is what you make a personal attack in place of an argument.

Pointing out that you are a dumb shit in addition to countering your mistakes isn't an ad hominem, because the counter still stands without the insult; it's just icing on the cake, but the cake is still there.

You simply come here and assert that modern physics is wrong, when you clearly don't have any education in what modern physics says. Throwing out fringe conspiracy theory sound-bites isn't sufficient for anybody to take anything you have to say seriously. That you don't even know that electricity is a property of electromagnetism only belies your complete and utter ineptitude and chronic ignorance.

If you want a crash course in modern physics, the resources are out there to learn. But if you just want to come here and spew ignorant drivel, it won't go unchecked.

No education in physics????

Hmmmmmmmm first this is also an ad hominem.

If you have actually aptitude in physics, and are in possession of repeatable, testable, verifiable evidence that can withstand peer review and is capable up better explaining all of our current evidence and observations better than our current explanatory models?

Why are you wasting your time on an atheist forum instead of out there polishing your Nobel prizes you received for one of the greatest feats in modern science?

That's what I thought. Drinking Beverage

(25-04-2016 02:24 AM)Tryffyuthaskan Wrote:  You verty clearly have no clue at what that really is!

*very

What, electromagnetism, or you invalid butthurt interpretation of ad hominem?

"Ad hominem attacks are strictly fallacious when the attack has little or no bearing on the argument at hand. For example, dismissing a female scientist's opinion on a subject because she is a woman would be a fallacious ad hominem argument. Dismissing it for being incorrect and making a sexist comment at the same time would not be, though the fact that something is not a logical fallacy does not automatically make it an effective or desirable debating tactic."

http://rationalwiki.org/wiki/Argumentum_ad_hominem

Suck it, dumbass. Drinking Beverage

(25-04-2016 02:24 AM)Tryffyuthaskan Wrote:  Furthermore, you jump to stupid conclusions because I have studued , alas,
physics and math at university level.

*studied

So have I, but I actually learned something. Evidently you have not.

25-04-2016, 02:43 AM
(25-04-2016 02:39 AM)Tryffyuthaskan Wrote:  
(25-04-2016 02:33 AM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  I'm always surprised the stupid bullshit people believe without evidence.

Well, in this case there is plenty.

Most of the time people buy automatically into the bullshite sold by the mainstream idiots. And most of the time critical thinking and/or evidence is lacking.

It is a kind of Naked Emperor thing, you know.

Do you know what I see here? A complete and utter lack of evidence overturning the consensus and entire foundational basis of modern physics. Drinking Beverage

25-04-2016, 02:44 AM
(25-04-2016 02:37 AM)Tryffyuthaskan Wrote:  
(25-04-2016 02:35 AM)Peebothuhul Wrote:  ?

Unsure

No.

SWEET! Big Grin

So then?

(25-04-2016 01:21 AM)Tryffyuthaskan Wrote:  
(25-04-2016 01:19 AM)Peebothuhul Wrote:  Also, what keeps things 'On the ground'?

I told you, e l e c t r i c i t y

Ah, *Nods*

So.. electricity is both the thing creating light within light bulbs and the thing keeping us on the ground? As well as being what ever is 'In' a nuclear power plant?

Okay then, do I have that right. Yes

So, what then, is this 'Electricity'?

Edit:

(25-04-2016 01:31 AM)Tryffyuthaskan Wrote:  I didn't wrote electromagnetism. I wrote electricity

But... then why do magnets seem to be able to 'make'/'create' electricity?

How are magnets and electricity connected?

Consider
25-04-2016, 02:45 AM
(25-04-2016 02:40 AM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  
(25-04-2016 02:24 AM)Tryffyuthaskan Wrote:  No education in physics????

Hmmmmmmmm first this is also an ad hominem.

If you have actually aptitude in physics, and are in possession of repeatable, testable, verifiable evidence that can withstand peer review and is capable up better explaining all of our current evidence and observations better than our current explanatory models?

Why are you wasting your time on an atheist forum instead of out there polishing your Nobel prizes you received for one of the greatest feats in modern science?

That's what I thought. Drinking Beverage

(25-04-2016 02:24 AM)Tryffyuthaskan Wrote:  You verty clearly have no clue at what that really is!

*very

What, electromagnetism, or you invalid butthurt interpretation of ad hominem?

"Ad hominem attacks are strictly fallacious when the attack has little or no bearing on the argument at hand. For example, dismissing a female scientist's opinion on a subject because she is a woman would be a fallacious ad hominem argument. Dismissing it for being incorrect and making a sexist comment at the same time would not be, though the fact that something is not a logical fallacy does not automatically make it an effective or desirable debating tactic."

http://rationalwiki.org/wiki/Argumentum_ad_hominem

Suck it, dumbass. Drinking Beverage

(25-04-2016 02:24 AM)Tryffyuthaskan Wrote:  Furthermore, you jump to stupid conclusions because I have studued , alas,
physics and math at university level.

*studied

So have I, but I actually learned something. Evidently you have not.

you are getiing cheaper by the minute.

I stop responding at your ad hominems.

You have very simply no respect for people who don't 'think' like you do.

alas indeed