• 0 Votes - 0 Average
29-02-2016, 03:52 AM
RE: Modern physics has brought us nothing
(29-02-2016 03:38 AM)Free Thought Wrote:  
(29-02-2016 03:34 AM)Tryffyuthaskan Wrote:  Firts things first:

einstein is einstein becauise he doesn't deserve a capotol letter at all,

So..

We are at circular reasoning now.

If it is not in the mainstream it isn't true, if it is in the mainstream it is true!!

Wow!

Talking about a closed mind...

That way, it is never possible tio criticize all the bollocks and shite in the mainstream

religion called 'science', eh?!

It is just nothing more then a religion with a lot of circular logic which leads to nowhere.

We know you have a ridiculous beef with physics, do you happen to have an issue with the English language as well, or are you simply not native to it?

english is not my native language....far far far from it.

So important to you?
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
29-02-2016, 04:00 AM (This post was last modified: 29-02-2016 04:48 AM by EvolutionKills.)
(29-02-2016 03:34 AM)Tryffyuthaskan Wrote:  Firts things first:

einstein is einstein becauise he doesn't deserve a capotol letter at all,

Indeed, first things first. Einstein is a proper noun, and that means it gets capitalized in English. Not only that, but it's at the beginning of a sentence to boot. And while we're at it...

*because
*capital

(29-02-2016 03:34 AM)Tryffyuthaskan Wrote:  So..

We are at circular reasoning now.

If it is not in the mainstream it isn't true, if it is in the mainstream it is true!!

Wow!

Talking about a closed mind...

Nope, but it would be a real shame if someone were to torch your ill-conceived and ignorant straw-man. Whoops, there goes my lighter, oh well...

In fields as specialized as theoretical physics, it is not at all unreasonable to defer to the expert consensus. Does this make the consensus objectively true? No, and the very scientists themselves would tell you that. The consensus generally represents what we can most confidently be reasonably sure is accurate to the best of our abilities, given our current understanding and evidence; but that the consensus always is (and indeed, must always be) amenable to the evidence as it increases and changes. This is why the consensus changes over time, and this change is not a failing of science, it is in fact its greatest strength.

*One period is just a period, three is an ellipses, but just two? Two is a fuck up. Also you only need a single exclamation point.

(29-02-2016 03:34 AM)Tryffyuthaskan Wrote:  That way, it is never possible tio criticize all the bollocks and shite in the mainstream

religion called 'science', eh?!

The biggest critics in any field are the peers in that field, as they have the best understanding of it and are in the best position to double-check their peers and keep each other honest; this is the core of 'peer-review'. Everyone tries their damnedest to prove themselves wrong, because it is far better to catch your own mistakes yourself and correct them before your peers find them and correct them for you.

This is why the best critics of the minutia of evolutionary biology are other evolutionary biologists, and not creationists; because the creationists don't know enough about evolutionary biology to properly find any potential flaws in it.

*to
*Religion

(29-02-2016 03:34 AM)Tryffyuthaskan Wrote:  It is just nothing more then a religion with a lot of circular logic which leads to nowhere.

Religion you say? Oh, please do tell. What are its dogmas? Its high holy days? Its holy texts? Where do practitioners assemble to worship? Who are its leaders and holy men? Do they also get tax exemption status?

(29-02-2016 03:34 AM)Tryffyuthaskan Wrote:  And how come that people here don't use logic, but think they are logical.

Very strange to watch that.

You do know you're referring to yourself here, right? This rambling, cluster fuck of a brain fart you call a forum post? Laugh out load

[Image: E3WvRwZ.gif]
[+] 4 users Like EvolutionKills's post
29-02-2016, 04:58 AM
(29-02-2016 03:52 AM)Tryffyuthaskan Wrote:  
(29-02-2016 03:38 AM)Free Thought Wrote:  We know you have a ridiculous beef with physics, do you happen to have an issue with the English language as well, or are you simply not native to it?

english is not my native language....far far far from it.

So important to you?

Important to me? Not particularly.

So why did I ask? See the first part of EvolutionKill's response.

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
[+] 1 user Likes Free Thought's post
29-02-2016, 05:12 AM
of course now. I just had to wait for it. the "fallacy of appeal to authority'

(the 'o' in of course should be capitalised. poor me! lol. what nonsense it all is.

Again, lacking logic in the following postings.

Yawwwnnn,

Why is that people in this field can't think logically.

It can be explained by the FACT that 'education' is here to dumb people down and provable so.

That is, only if you don't believe in 'circular logic' of which 'modern physics'' is full.
29-02-2016, 05:48 AM
(29-02-2016 05:12 AM)Tryffyuthaskan Wrote:  of course now. I just had to wait for it. the "fallacy of appeal to authority'

(the 'o' in of course should be capitalised. poor me! lol. what nonsense it all is.

Yawwwnnn,

It can be explained by the FACT that 'education' is here to dumb people down and provable so.

That is, only if you don't believe in 'circular logic' of which 'modern physics'' is full.

GPS does not need relativity corrections to work, it needs relativity corrections to be more accurate, i.e. to work well.

Your posts are poorly written, poorly thought out, unclear in intent, and full of wild ranting.

You and your outré ideas won't be afforded any serious consideration unless and until you can present them in an intelligent manner.

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 8 users Like Chas's post
29-02-2016, 05:50 AM
Dear Tryffyuthaskan.

What might the actual truths then be, in your estamation?
29-02-2016, 05:52 AM
(29-02-2016 05:48 AM)Chas Wrote:  
(29-02-2016 05:12 AM)Tryffyuthaskan Wrote:  of course now. I just had to wait for it. the "fallacy of appeal to authority'

Yawwwnnn,

GPS does not need relativity corrections to work, it needs relativity corrections to be more accurate, i.e. to work well.

Your posts are poorly written, poorly thought out, unclear in intent, and full of wild ranting.

You and your outré ideas won't be afforded any serious consideration unless and until you can present them in an intelligent manner.

Ah well, it is a way for you to avoid it of course.

Even if it was the way you wanted it, you would still feel that it is flawed.

It's ok, this kind of information is not for people ike you, trying to defend their very supid and irrational religion.

It's ok with me, it comes with the territory.
29-02-2016, 05:54 AM
(29-02-2016 05:50 AM)Peebothuhul Wrote:  Dear Tryffyuthaskan.

What might the actual truths then be, in your estamation?

you mean that "Modern physics' hasn't brought us a thing.

NOT the transistor, not the ic, not wireless, and the list is endless.

That?

It is very easy, all that was STOLEN by the academia.

E.g.

einstein was a nutter and an idiot!

No?

Well, compare the anount of patents from Tesla, with those of the village idiot einstein!

get the picture now?

Most people have religiously believe the text books in the academia.
Well, we all make mistakes, right?

Oh oeps nevermind..
29-02-2016, 05:59 AM

The experts in their respective fields are experts for a reason. Now does simply being at the top of their game make them absolutely correct? No. However it is more than reasonable to trust in their expertise (they are the experts after all), unless you have a sufficient reason to doubt the consensus and challenge it.

You have failed to provide that sufficient justification. You're nothing but an ignorant twat whining about things you simply don't comprehend. Which in case you haven't noticed yet, the rest of us here find utterly uncompelling. Drinking Beverage

*Of

(29-02-2016 05:12 AM)Tryffyuthaskan Wrote:  (the 'o' in of course should be capitalised. poor me! lol. what nonsense it all is.

You came to a predominately English based forum. So if you don't want us to display our inner Grammar Nazi, you'd best not start lecturing us on what should and should not be capitalized. Especially when English admittedly isn't your first language.

*capitalized
*Poor
*What

(29-02-2016 05:12 AM)Tryffyuthaskan Wrote:  Again, lacking logic in the following postings.

Yawwwnnn,

All you do is whine and bitch, but you have zero substance. How is that supposed to be compelling Mr. Logic?

(29-02-2016 05:12 AM)Tryffyuthaskan Wrote:  Why is that people in this field can't think logically.

You do know that just calling everyone else illogical, without actually demonstrating that, doesn't make it a fact, right? I mean, you really should back up your accusations with evidence, don't you think. I mean, that's only logical after all, right?

(29-02-2016 05:12 AM)Tryffyuthaskan Wrote:  It can be explained by the FACT that 'education' is here to dumb people down and provable so.

Still waiting for that evidence. Drinking Beverage

*fact
*provably

(29-02-2016 05:12 AM)Tryffyuthaskan Wrote:  That is, only if you don't believe in 'circular logic' of which 'modern physics'' is full.

That's a nice claim you have that, it would be a real shame if people demanded evidence to back that up.

Oh wait, we do. Too bad for you.

[Image: E3WvRwZ.gif]
[+] 3 users Like EvolutionKills's post
29-02-2016, 06:04 AM
At work.

So..... all 'modern' knowledge.... was stolen from Mr Tesla?

Consider

You realize that perhaps your use of the word 'modern' is a bit off? Perhaps a better word might be 'contemporary'?

Or was that which you consider 'modern knowledge' actually thought of at some other time in the past?

I am just having a hard time working out what time period you are talking about when you posit 'modern'. Might you give us some dates perchance?