Modified

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
16-04-2015, 08:30 PM
Modified
As much as I would like to argue, I know that no one will profit from it. If If I wanted to show off I can't. If someone give me a gift can I take credit for it. If I find a wallet with an ID and full of money can I say it's mine. So it is with all that is in Facebook and all that I have. All that is good is from our common/mutual Father from above, anything incorrect or wrong is mine. When I say Father, I also mean that same energy that's in your body which can't be created nor destroyed and has no beginning nor ending. Which He stated is the beginning and ending. What mere human can describe the nature and character of energy over 2000 Years ago. And is able to give the purpose for mater and anti mater, 2 Ne 2:11 -must need be... an opposition in all things. If I were a God how would I teach and test my children. One would be to remove the pass so they wouldn't be influenced by pre earth life when they have to make important decisions here in this probationary state we call life. Also I believe so my children wouldn't be homesick. See D&C 67:10. Veil shall be rent and you shall see me. Other wise where does the energy in our body goes after this temporal body dies. jballadarez@yahoo.com FB, James A Balladarez
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
16-04-2015, 08:45 PM
RE: Modified
(16-04-2015 08:30 PM)jballadarez Wrote:  As much as I would like to argue, I know that no one will profit from it. If If I wanted to show off I can't. If someone give me a gift can I take credit for it. If I find a wallet with an ID and full of money can I say it's mine. So it is with all that is in Facebook and all that I have. All that is good is from our common/mutual Father from above, anything incorrect or wrong is mine. When I say Father, I also mean that same energy that's in your body which can't be created nor destroyed and has no beginning nor ending. Which He stated is the beginning and ending. What mere human can describe the nature and character of energy over 2000 Years ago. And is able to give the purpose for mater and anti mater, 2 Ne 2:11 -must need be... an opposition in all things. If I were a God how would I teach and test my children. One would be to remove the pass so they wouldn't be influenced by pre earth life when they have to make important decisions here in this probationary state we call life. Also I believe so my children wouldn't be homesick. See D&C 67:10. Veil shall be rent and you shall see me. Other wise where does the energy in our body goes after this temporal body dies. jballadarez@yahoo.com FB, James A Balladarez

OK everyone, before anyone says anything. I need to check with this guy first.

First, welcome to our forums I guess.

Secondly, I would like to ask you a question Mr. or Mrs. jballadarez. Is English your second language?

My Youtube channel if anyone is interested.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCEkRdbq...rLEz-0jEHQ
16-04-2015, 08:51 PM
Hello! Big Grin
16-04-2015, 11:07 PM
No. But my spelling sucks and my grammar is worse. I wanted to join your group because i believe you guys can sharping me up. But I can,t answer your questions if I don,t understand the words. Depending which doctor you ask I have I schizophrenia, they keep telling me its all in my head, well where else would my thoughts be. Am also a rape baby, so my thinking must be different from the norm. don,t claim to be a christian at this time and I Dont love God, because if I Did I would follow Him with all my heart. Im ex army and ex rig hand from Bakersfield, so Im sure some of you guys would love to make a new butt hole in me. I only ask please dont make it too big, the guys in prison like it tight.
[+] 1 user Likes jballadarez's post
16-04-2015, 11:15 PM
Dodgy

Hello new troll.

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
17-04-2015, 07:33 AM
Another lost human coming here to seek the truth!

“Truth does not demand belief. Scientists do not join hands every Sunday, singing, yes, gravity is real! I will have faith! I will be strong! I believe in my heart that what goes up, up, up, must come down, down, down. Amen! If they did, we would think they were pretty insecure about it.”
— Dan Barker —
18-04-2015, 04:27 AM
(16-04-2015 11:07 PM)jballadarez Wrote:  .. Wrote more personal stuff...

Hug

Okay.. spell checker is your friend!

I've never been good at spelling. I love to read.. I just can't seem to remember how to put the letters back onto the page in the same way.

The great thing about a forum is that you can at least type out shorter sentences and simply place them one below the other. Smile

How those little tips help you out some.

Much cheers to all.
12-03-2016, 01:55 PM
(16-04-2015 08:30 PM)jballadarez Wrote:  As much as I would like to argue, I know that no one will profit from it. If If I wanted to show off I can't. If someone give me a gift can I take credit for it. If I find a wallet with an ID and full of money can I say it's mine. So it is with all that is in Facebook and all that I have. All that is good is from our common/mutual Father from above, anything incorrect or wrong is mine. When I say Father, I also mean that same energy that's in your body which can't be created nor destroyed and has no beginning nor ending. Which He stated is the beginning and ending. What mere human can describe the nature and character of energy over 2000 Years ago. And is able to give the purpose for mater and anti mater, 2 Ne 2:11 -must need be... an opposition in all things. If I were a God how would I teach and test my children. One would be to remove the pass so they wouldn't be influenced by pre earth life when they have to make important decisions here in this probationary state we call life. Also I believe so my children wouldn't be homesick. See D&C 67:10. Veil shall be rent and you shall see me. Other wise where does the energy in our body goes after this temporal body dies. jballadarez@yahoo.com FB, James A Balladarez
What the actual fuck did I just read?

When valour preys on reason, it eats the sword it fights with.
12-03-2016, 02:04 PM
(16-04-2015 11:07 PM)jballadarez Wrote:  Depending which doctor you ask I have I schizophrenia, they keep telling me its all in my head, well where else would my thoughts be.

With all due respect, jb, if you have been diagnosed with schizophrenia, the absolute last thing you should be doing is coming here to "sharpen up".

You need to be speaking to your doctor, not arguing with atheists on the internet.

"Owl," said Rabbit shortly, "you and I have brains. The others have fluff. If there is any thinking to be done in this Forest - and when I say thinking I mean thinking - you and I must do it."
- A. A. Milne, The House at Pooh Corner
[+] 2 users Like Unbeliever's post
12-03-2016, 02:18 PM
(12-03-2016 02:04 PM)Unbeliever Wrote:  
(16-04-2015 11:07 PM)jballadarez Wrote:  Depending which doctor you ask I have I schizophrenia, they keep telling me its all in my head, well where else would my thoughts be.

With all due respect, jb, if you have been diagnosed with schizophrenia, the absolute last thing you should be doing is coming here to "sharpen up".

You need to be speaking to your doctor, not arguing with atheists on the internet.

He might find a few of us here who can commiserate if nothing else. And oil rig roughneckers seem to be the modern day equivalent of mad hatters.

#sigh