Modified

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
12-03-2016, 04:41 PM
RE: Modified
(16-04-2015 11:07 PM)jballadarez Wrote:  No. But my spelling sucks and my grammar is worse. I wanted to join your group because i believe you guys can sharping me up. But I can,t answer your questions if I don,t understand the words. Depending which doctor you ask I have I schizophrenia, they keep telling me its all in my head, well where else would my thoughts be. Am also a rape baby, so my thinking must be different from the norm. don,t claim to be a christian at this time and I Dont love God, because if I Did I would follow Him with all my heart. Im ex army and ex rig hand from Bakersfield, so Im sure some of you guys would love to make a new butt hole in me. I only ask please dont make it too big, the guys in prison like it tight.

Most people on here don't spells good. Big Grin

Schizophrenia is actually pretty rare affecting only about 1% of the world population. It also gets split into five types. So it wouldn't be a surprise that a theosophist may not want to diagnose you with it. You may just have Hypochondriasis.

On a side note I don't want to go anywhere near your butt hole.

Don't Live each day like it's your last. Live each day like you have 541 days after that one where every choice you make will have lasting implications to you and the world around you. ~ Tim Minchin
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply