Mohammad Mosaddegh

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
14-05-2013, 07:05 AM
Mohammad Mosaddegh
Anyone familiar with this guy? He was known among government circles as a homosexual and he was a progressive secular leader which was popularly elected into power in Iran.

What happened to this progressive/homosexual leader of Iran?

Any wild guesses.....
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
14-05-2013, 07:33 AM
RE: Mohammad Mosaddegh
Hmmmm you learn something new everyday, never heard of the guy until I googled him.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1953_Irania...7%C3%A9tat

(Sarcasm on)

You dont think that they are trying the same shit today do you?

(Sarcasm off)

Big Grin

For no matter how much I use these symbols, to describe symptoms of my existence.
You are your own emphasis.
So I say nothing.

-Bemore.
14-05-2013, 03:49 PM
(14-05-2013 07:33 AM)bemore Wrote:  Hmmmm you learn something new everyday, never heard of the guy until I googled him.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1953_Irania...7%C3%A9tat

(Sarcasm on)

You dont think that they are trying the same shit today do you?

(Sarcasm off)

Big Grin

You would be surprised how many people here probably never heard of the guy.
15-05-2013, 01:13 AM (This post was last modified: 15-05-2013 01:47 AM by cufflink.)
(14-05-2013 03:49 PM)I and I Wrote:  You would be surprised how many people here probably never heard of the guy.

http://www.thethinkingatheist.com/forum/...#pid149140

EDIT: I had never before heard that Mossadegh was homosexual. Some quick Internet research turned up the fact that the main engineer of the coup bribed Iranian journalists, mullahs, and politicians to denounce Mossadegh as an atheist, a Jew, and a homosexual, which would tend to discredit him in Iran. But I found no indication any of that was true. What evidence do you have that he actually was gay?

Religious disputes are like arguments in a madhouse over which inmate really is Napoleon.
15-05-2013, 09:40 AM
(15-05-2013 01:13 AM)cufflink Wrote:  
(14-05-2013 03:49 PM)I and I Wrote:  You would be surprised how many people here probably never heard of the guy.

http://www.thethinkingatheist.com/forum/...#pid149140

EDIT: I had never before heard that Mossadegh was homosexual. Some quick Internet research turned up the fact that the main engineer of the coup bribed Iranian journalists, mullahs, and politicians to denounce Mossadegh as an atheist, a Jew, and a homosexual, which would tend to discredit him in Iran. But I found no indication any of that was true. What evidence do you have that he actually was gay?

LOL!
Yea I can't find any evidence that he was an actual gay.
I can find the same as Cufflink though that his opposition rendered him an atheist, jew and a gay.

You are wrong I&I.
Again.
Kindly gtfo and do tta a favor.

[Image: 3cdac7eec8f6b059070d9df56f50a7ae.jpg]
Now with 40% more awesome.
15-05-2013, 09:53 AM
(15-05-2013 09:40 AM)earmuffs Wrote:  
(15-05-2013 01:13 AM)cufflink Wrote:  http://www.thethinkingatheist.com/forum/...#pid149140

LOL!
Yea I can't find any evidence that he was an actual gay.
I can find the same as Cufflink though that his opposition rendered him an atheist, jew and a gay.

You are wrong I&I.
Again.
Kindly gtfo and do tta a favor.

Is history being made right now? let's see.

earmuffs: are you saying that Mossadegh was a popularly elected progressive straight male that was overthrown by a U.S. conducted Coup?
15-05-2013, 10:17 AM
And so you're admitting that he was not gay, just another typical regular Iranian.
Thus your point of Iran being a "good" country before America stepping in because it was "gay friendly" being complete debunked because in actual fact Iran was and still is very anti gay no matter who was in charge and really the West is the first to give gay's their overdue rights. Thus, the west is superior to Iran. Thus, gtfo.

15-05-2013, 10:27 AM
(15-05-2013 10:17 AM)earmuffs Wrote:  And so you're admitting that he was not gay, just another typical regular Iranian.
Thus your point of Iran being a "good" country before America stepping in because it was "gay friendly" being complete debunked because in actual fact Iran was and still is very anti gay no matter who was in charge and really the West is the first to give gay's their overdue rights. Thus, the west is superior to Iran. Thus, gtfo.

So you won't even admit that the U.S. had this guy overthrown. You must live in a fantasy land where the U.S. does NO HARM EVER and anyone that says otherwise is lying or a conspiracy theorist.

"before america stepping in" Do you think the U.S. backed Shah dictatorship was a good thing for Iran? Earmuffs, do you know history from the hole in your ass?

Oh and you never said which you believed, so what the mother fuck are you arguing on this thread? Do you believe that he was a straight, progressive, popularly elected leader that was overthrown by a U.S. coup or do you believe that he was a gay, progressive, popularly elected leader that was overthrown by a U.S. coup?
15-05-2013, 10:33 AM
I am simply arguing he was not gay.
If you say he was gay, prove it. Or do TTA a favor and GTFO.

Also, you still have yet to answer my question regarding if there are any countries today you approve of.

15-05-2013, 10:41 AM
(15-05-2013 10:33 AM)earmuffs Wrote:  I am simply arguing he was not gay.
If you say he was gay, prove it. Or do TTA a favor and GTFO.

Also, you still have yet to answer my question regarding if there are any countries today you approve of.

So you are arguing that he was a straight, progressive, popularly elected leader that was overthrown by the U.S. That is your claim correct?