Molestation

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
14-10-2016, 10:42 AM
RE: Molestation
(14-10-2016 10:21 AM)yakherder Wrote:  To date, I don't even like causal hugs with anyone except my girlfriend. Even the thought of hugging my mom or a close friend makes me uncomfortable.

I thought I was alone in this. This culture of hugging is so awkward and uncomfortable for me. It's horrifying to have to face a room full of people when the expectation is that I’ll hug and give every one of them a hug and a peck on the cheek on the way in, and on the way out.

Whats wrong with people!? We don’t need to touch this much!
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Aliza's post
14-10-2016, 10:44 AM
Despite being an introvert, I think hugs are ok. Over rated, but ok.

[Image: dobie.png]Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
14-10-2016, 10:45 AM
In my life I have never uninvitedly touched, groped or otherwise physically molested a woman. Full stop.

In fact to this day I make it a point to make any woman around me feel safe and at ease, I don't stare or invade their personal space. Perhaps this is why I have so many female friends and a happy wife. Her I molest but she asks for it. Angel

“I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and politics a man’s reasoning powers are not above the monkey’s.”~Mark Twain
“Ocean: A body of water occupying about two-thirds of a world made for man - who has no gills.”~ Ambrose Bierce
[+] 5 users Like Full Circle's post
14-10-2016, 10:46 AM
Yakherder, when you go into a social situation, arm yourself with a plate of food. Do not eat the food, because if you eat the food, you'll no longer have a plate of food. That food is your defense against unwanted touching because while you're holding it, you'd otherwise love to hug and kiss this person, but you're carrying a plate of food... sorry.
[+] 4 users Like Aliza's post
14-10-2016, 10:52 AM
(14-10-2016 10:42 AM)Aliza Wrote:  
(14-10-2016 10:21 AM)yakherder Wrote:  To date, I don't even like causal hugs with anyone except my girlfriend. Even the thought of hugging my mom or a close friend makes me uncomfortable.

I thought I was alone in this. This culture of hugging is so awkward and uncomfortable for me. It's horrifying to have to face a room full of people when the expectation is that I’ll hug and give every one of them a hug and a peck on the cheek on the way in, and on the way out.

I'm a hugger, but I don't invade other people's space. I only hug people I know and never anyone I don't know well. I have hugged a family's members' new girlfriend (even though I didn't know her well right away) but that was because we were all hugging to say good bye and she was just standing there and I wanted her to feel included and not weird by not getting a hug Tongue
[+] 5 users Like jennybee's post
14-10-2016, 10:58 AM
cuz your're nice like that Smile
I too am a hugger, but only for the other huggers, the huggers from another motherSmile
[+] 1 user Likes skyking's post
14-10-2016, 11:34 AM
(14-10-2016 09:44 AM)onlinebiker Wrote:  I guess the only thing I can figure to say --- is women probably dislike having it happen to them, as much as men like it happening to themselves....

That make sense???
No, that doesn't make sense.

This generalisation is rubbish.
I'd say that it is very few men that will be groping women. Very few.
But unfortunately it seems that there are enough dirty perverts so that in a female's life it seems quite likely that a girl will be groped.

I was groped once, at a university accommodation. It was subtle, she just briefly put her hand between my butt checks while I was standing in line for food. It struck me as very odd and not wanted at all, I turned around immediately, there was a few girls behind me, none were looking at me, so I didn't know who to tell off. Anyway, for me I'm a guy, I feel I can defend myself so I guess it didn't worry me too much, I think a girl may be much more worried/scared if it happened to them.

I can't really understand why some men are so sexually charged that they feel it is OK to grope a stranger or even someone they know. But then again some guys are rapists, and I can't understand how a guy can get it up when the woman is screaming, crying and fighting, or unconscious. Doesn't really seem like a sexy situation to me.

It seems to me they either don't respect women, hate women or think women are sex toys and some think that 1 out of a 100 women would like the grope and that it would then turn into sex, so they think it's worth a try.

In Trumps case, I think he thinks women might feel lucky or privileged even, to be groped by him. He obviously has no respect for women.
[+] 2 users Like Stevil's post
14-10-2016, 11:45 AM
(14-10-2016 10:42 AM)Aliza Wrote:  

I hate hugs, I don't even like shaking hands. The only people I like to hug are my wife and two young daughters.
When I hug my daughters I either stretch my arms out and wait for them to come to me, or I ask for a hug, I never just go up to them and take it, and if they refuse to hug, then I smile and say that's OK
[+] 2 users Like Stevil's post
14-10-2016, 11:54 AM
I've been pinched, had cat calls directed at me. I had my hair stroked once by a stranger on a commuter train. Once in a bookstore some guy was following me around making grunting and sighing noises at me. While riding my bike some guys hung their heads out the window and yelled "hey baby...wanna fuck?" I don't know how many times I've just been walking down the street and had wolf calls from passing cars. Now mind you, I'm slim, really not curvaceous so I can't imagine what curvy women endure.

I've never done stuff like this to men. I'll look at handsome man or a really fit guy a little longer than another fella but I'd never think to whistle at him or call out to him or make some sexual noise at him.

Do guys actually think women are going to drop everything they're doing and run over to the guy and have sex with him? What's going on in their brains? It's very puzzling.

Shakespeare's Comedy of Errors.... on Donald J. Trump:

He is deformed, crooked, old, and sere,
Ill-fac’d, worse bodied, shapeless every where;
Vicious, ungentle, foolish, blunt, unkind,
Stigmatical in making, worse in mind.
[+] 1 user Likes dancefortwo's post
14-10-2016, 12:12 PM
Molestation is quite a "funny" thing, and not in a good way. It makes me wonder why men even try grouping because it actually lowers there chances for sex by a lot, and this ain't exclusive to humans. What I have noticed within animals is that in a species where the male is the one trying to impress a mate. Any male that decided "I will just claim the female (i.e grouping), the female will retaliate or reject them, hell sometimes even injure them. In the animal kingdom, rarely does just going up to a girl and trying to have sex with her work like trying to convince the female that you are worth mating with.

In short, grouping won't get ya laid, it will do the opposite in fact.

[Image: Guilmon-41189.gif] https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOW_Ioi2wtuPa88FvBmnBgQ my youtube