Mom, do you have a boyfriend?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
06-02-2015, 02:51 PM
RE: Mom, do you have a boyfriend?
TS better look out or I'll be feeding him the weight control food I just bought for Blue.

Bad kitty, bad, bad kitty.

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF

We're all mad here. The Cheshire Cat

Are my Chakras on straight?
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Anjele's post
06-02-2015, 03:12 PM
(06-02-2015 02:07 PM)Chas Wrote:  
(06-02-2015 02:02 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  The replies are still there.

Tarty did that -- at the same time I had closed and began splitting the thread.

I might try to fix it later....got a bunch of stuff to do first.

Bad Tarty! Tarty needs a time out. Angry

I agree, we need a change! Dethrone him!

[Image: 57979558.jpg]

孤独 - The Out Crowd
Life is a flash of light between two eternities of darkness.
[Image: Schermata%202014-10-24%20alle%2012.39.01.png]
[+] 2 users Like The Polyglot Atheist's post
06-02-2015, 03:29 PM
(06-02-2015 03:12 PM)The Polyglot Atheist Wrote:  
(06-02-2015 02:07 PM)Chas Wrote:  Bad Tarty! Tarty needs a time out. Angry

I agree, we need a change! Dethrone him!

[Image: 57979558.jpg]

No, my throne.

[Image: tumblr_inline_mml2xqfo9V1qz4rgp.jpg]

[Image: giphy.gif]
[+] 2 users Like Tartarus Sauce's post
07-02-2015, 12:03 AM
Thanks everybody, for all the well-wishes and encouragement. I really appreciate it. Big Grin

Also, my son asked me again last night about a boyfriend and I mentioned Rev to him again and how I talk to Rev a lot and I like him a lot, and he likes me. It's a start, I think.

Oh, and I had THE BEST conversation with my teenage daugher last night as well. Heart Not anything to do with this situation, but just an awesome conversation to have with her.

I am sleepy and on the verge of nodding off, or else I would write more. Goodnight, everyone.

[+] 6 users Like Escape Artist's post
08-02-2015, 09:53 PM
I have awesome news! Told my daughter (my oldest) about Rev tonight and that our plan was for him to come out to Texas to live with us by early-ish summer and she's very excited. Big Grin She said she's happy that everyone is happy now, so I was very relieved. I asked her to just keep it between us for the time being (though my son pretty much knows Rev is my boyfriend, he doesn't know about the move-in yet) and she was cool with that, so no real worries there.

Anyway, happy dance!!! Big Grin

Happy hobos! Hobo Hobo Hobo

[+] 9 users Like Escape Artist's post
09-02-2015, 01:46 AM
(08-02-2015 09:53 PM)Escape Artist Wrote:  I have awesome news! Told my daughter (my oldest) about Rev tonight and that our plan was for him to come out to Texas to live with us by early-ish summer and she's very excited. Big Grin She said she's happy that everyone is happy now, so I was very relieved. I asked her to just keep it between us for the time being (though my son pretty much knows Rev is my boyfriend, he doesn't know about the move-in yet) and she was cool with that, so no real worries there.

Oh! I do like a happy ending Yes

This is great news.

I really hope she won't be too disappointed when she actually meets Rev. Perhaps you should begin now, to lower expectations. Show her a picture of Girlyman or something.

Wink

[+] 6 users Like DLJ's post
09-02-2015, 06:14 AM
(09-02-2015 01:46 AM)DLJ Wrote:  
(08-02-2015 09:53 PM)Escape Artist Wrote:  I have awesome news! Told my daughter (my oldest) about Rev tonight and that our plan was for him to come out to Texas to live with us by early-ish summer and she's very excited. Big Grin She said she's happy that everyone is happy now, so I was very relieved. I asked her to just keep it between us for the time being (though my son pretty much knows Rev is my boyfriend, he doesn't know about the move-in yet) and she was cool with that, so no real worries there.

This is great news.

I really hope she won't be too disappointed when she actually meets Rev. Perhaps you should begin now, to lower expectations. Show her a picture of Girlyman or something.

Wink

lol Tongue

Gotta love Girly Big Grin

09-02-2015, 08:59 AM
glad to hear everything is working out.

your children are old enough to understand that your way if going thru life is different from your parents ways. Have a talk with them and explain why you are keeping things quiet is because you want to keep peace in the house until you all can move.

they will understand that you don't want to cause friction and will also strengthen some bonds between you because you trust them enough to tell them what is going on with you.

give them your reasons, they are old enough to get it. Thumbsup

"Life is a daring adventure or it is nothing"--Helen Keller
10-02-2015, 08:31 PM (This post was last modified: 10-02-2015 08:41 PM by GirlyMan.)
(09-02-2015 01:46 AM)DLJ Wrote:  

This is great news.

Wink

I have been reluctant to comment on this thread because's there's no way that WACO is referring to my beloved comrade Revenant77x from the Peoples Republic of Maryland looking to move to the pits of Rick Perry hell. But now I am not so sure. The fucking you thinking Rev? ... Snatch and grab, brother. Bring 'em back. Search and rescue operation. Welcome to Maryland Escape Artist. We take care of our own.

#sigh
[+] 4 users Like GirlyMan's post
11-02-2015, 05:29 PM
(10-02-2015 08:31 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  
(09-02-2015 01:46 AM)DLJ Wrote:  Oh! I do like a happy ending Yes

This is great news.

Wink

I have been reluctant to comment on this thread because's there's no way that WACO is referring to my beloved comrade Revenant77x from the Peoples Republic of Maryland looking to move to the pits of Rick Perry hell. But now I am not so sure. The fucking you thinking Rev? ... Snatch and grab, brother. Bring 'em back. Search and rescue operation. Welcome to Maryland Escape Artist. We take care of our own.

Sometimes one must sacrifice for those one loves. I shall give up civilisation and go live among the unwashed masses of a third world nation.

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
[+] 3 users Like Revenant77x's post