Mom, do you have a boyfriend?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
11-02-2015, 05:37 PM
RE: Mom, do you have a boyfriend?
(11-02-2015 05:29 PM)Revenant77x Wrote:  
(10-02-2015 08:31 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  I have been reluctant to comment on this thread because's there's no way that WACO is referring to my beloved comrade Revenant77x from the Peoples Republic of Maryland looking to move to the pits of Rick Perry hell. But now I am not so sure. The fucking you thinking Rev? ... Snatch and grab, brother. Bring 'em back. Search and rescue operation. Welcome to Maryland Escape Artist. We take care of our own.

Sometimes one must sacrifice for those one loves. I shall give up civilisation and go live among the unwashed masses of a third world nation.

[Image: Aww_zps3509580d.gif]

"If there's a single thing that life teaches us, it's that wishing doesn't make it so." - Lev Grossman
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like Nurse's post
11-02-2015, 08:33 PM
(11-02-2015 05:29 PM)Revenant77x Wrote:  
(10-02-2015 08:31 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  I have been reluctant to comment on this thread because's there's no way that WACO is referring to my beloved comrade Revenant77x from the Peoples Republic of Maryland looking to move to the pits of Rick Perry hell. But now I am not so sure. The fucking you thinking Rev? ... Snatch and grab, brother. Bring 'em back. Search and rescue operation. Welcome to Maryland Escape Artist. We take care of our own.

Sometimes one must sacrifice for those one loves. I shall give up civilisation and go live among the unwashed masses of a third world nation.

I had family members move to Texas once.

They were well done with the place within six months. Just a friendly heads up.

... this is my signature!
11-02-2015, 09:25 PM (This post was last modified: 11-02-2015 09:44 PM by GirlyMan.)
(11-02-2015 05:29 PM)Revenant77x Wrote:  Sometimes one must sacrifice for those one loves. I shall give up civilisation and go live among the unwashed masses of a third world nation.

Got it. wink wink nod nod ... Remember to use the burner phone when you need the safe house. Bring 'em out alive.

#sigh
[+] 2 users Like GirlyMan's post