Money.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
18-10-2011, 02:10 PM (This post was last modified: 18-10-2011 02:13 PM by bemore.)
Money.
Money.....has been around for a long long time in many different formats.....it shapes everything that we do.....it plays such an important role yet a lot of us (myself included) dont actually know everything about it. We put that much faith into it that all religions around the world are probably jealous...in fact saying that I think it is safe to say the biggest "god" we worship today is in fact money Dodgy

Im gonna post some videos.......I reckon it will take you about an hour and a half to watch all of them and probably another 30 mins to read the link im just about to provide.

Well I suppose if you are to look at something then you need to start from the beggining right??? So lets have a look through history.........

http://www.xat.org/xat/moneyhistory.html

.......well if you have read all of that I imagine your thinking "WTF???" (if anybody wishes to refute any part of that link I am more than happy to discuss it)

So that leads up to today........how is money produced in different countrys???

I am very lazy and I know that these videos are not completly perfect but they basicly paint a picture of how it works. It is much more better than me trying to tell you in my own words.

What the first video doesnt tell you is the buying up of all nearly all media outlets.

Ok does what was said in the first two videos sound familiar to what is going on today???

It saddens me deeply Angry

ok lets carry on.

Vietnam false flag.....dare we compare it to 9/11

RFID chips sound ridiculous??? Well currently we have contactless payment methods....how many people actually use money nowadays....its all done by debit card now. RFID chips are currently in use in the medical industry (google it)

Ok I know that a lot of stuff thats said in the two later videos are a bit "controversial" and can come under the term "conspiracy" seeing as they are all pretty much unprovable at the moment. If you dont agree with these "conspiracys" then thats fine........im open minded either way and try to keepp myself informed.....but please dont let these things sway to what the videos say about money.

So lets have a look at how central banks operate shall we.

Again these videos dont cover every single aspect and cover the federal reserve but it is a good introduction for you to do your own research.

Thats just for begginers people...........I would like to say dont believe everything you see in these videos.......in fact I IMPLORE and ENCOURAGE you to do your own research into this.

Looking back through history is basicly why I have the stance I do.......its the reason why I wish to rip the current system to bits and replace it with a much fairer one.
Oh and before people say "is all your research based around these videos" then let me say no.........these were the catalyst that got me looking into this myself.

For no matter how much I use these symbols, to describe symptoms of my existence.
You are your own emphasis.
So I say nothing.

-Bemore.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
18-10-2011, 02:15 PM

RE: Money.
I started a Thread a wile ago, on the same subject.

It is called The Nature of Money, just in case any of you missed it. Undecided
Quote this message in a reply
18-10-2011, 02:22 PM
(18-10-2011 02:15 PM)Zatamon Wrote:  I started a Thread a wile ago, on the same subject.

It is called The Nature of Money, just in case any of you missed it. Undecided

Sorry Zatamon....I normally do check if there is currently a thread that I can post in....I got so caught up in wanting to explain to hughsie my views I forgot Blush

For no matter how much I use these symbols, to describe symptoms of my existence.
So I say nothing.

-Bemore.
18-10-2011, 02:25 PM

(18-10-2011 02:22 PM)bemore Wrote:  Sorry Zatamon....I normally do check if there is currently a thread that I can post in....I got so caught up in wanting to explain to hughsie my views I forgot Blush

No harm done, bemore, I am sure you have your own take on the topic -- a lot more can be said about the subject and you always have your refreshingly unique view.

I am looking forward to reading it.

Smile
18-10-2011, 02:54 PM (This post was last modified: 18-10-2011 02:56 PM by bemore.)
Stolen from a post from another forum....it was in fact posted today and I applaud the person for doing the research.

We are speaking of 6, 8 or maybe 12 families who truly dominate the world. Know that it is a mystery difficult to unravel.

We will not be far from the truth by citing Goldman Sachs, Rockefellers, Loebs Kuh and Lehmans in New York, the Rothschilds of Paris and London, the Warburgs of Hamburg, Paris and Lazards Israel Moses Seifs Rome.

Many people have heard of the Bilderberg Group, Illuminati or the Trilateral Commission. But what are the names of the families who run the world and have control of states and international organizations like the UN, NATO or the IMF? [...]

The world's largest companies are now: Bank of America, JP Morgan, Citigroup, Wells Fargo, Goldman Sachs and Morgan Stanley.

Bank of America:
State Street Corporation, Vanguard Group, BlackRock, FMR (Fidelity), Paulson, JP Morgan, T. Rowe, Capital World Investors, AXA, Bank of NY, Mellon.

JP Morgan:
State Street Corp, Vanguard Group, FMR, BlackRock, T. Rowe, AXA, Capital World Investor, Capital Research Global Investor, Northern Trust Corp. and Bank of Mellon.

Citigroup:
State Street Corporation, Vanguard Group, BlackRock, Paulson, FMR, Capital World Investor, JP Morgan, Northern Trust Corporation, Fairhome Capital Mgmt and Bank of NY Mellon.

Wells Fargo:
Berkshire Hathaway, FMR, State Street, Vanguard Group, Capital World Investors, BlackRock, Wellington Mgmt, AXA, T. Rowe and Davis Selected Advisers.

We can see that now there appears to be a nucleus present in all banks: State Street Corporation, Vanguard Group, BlackRock and FMR (Fidelity). To avoid repeating them, we will now call them the "big four".

-

Goldman Sachs:
"The big four", Wellington, Capital World Investors, AXA, Massachusetts Financial Service and T. Rowe.

Morgan Stanley:
"The big four", Mitsubishi UFJ, Franklin Resources, AXA, T. Rowe, Bank of NY Mellon e Jennison Associates. Rowe, Bank of NY Mellon and Jennison Associates.

Bank of NY Mellon:
Davis Selected, Massachusetts Financial Services, Capital Research Global Investor, Dodge, Cox, Southeatern Asset Mgmt. and ... "The big four".

State Street Corporation (one of the "big four"):
Massachusetts Financial Services, Capital Research Global Investor, Barrow Hanley, GE, Putnam Investment and ... The "big four" (shareholders themselves!).

BlackRock (another of the "big four"):
PNC, Barclays e CIC [...]

In short: the eight largest U.S. financial companies (JP Morgan, Wells Fargo, Bank of America, Citigroup, Goldman Sachs, U.S. Bancorp, Bank of New York Mellon and Morgan Stanley) are 100% controlled by ten shareholders and we have four companies always present in all decisions: BlackRock, State Street, Vanguard and Fidelity.

In addition, the Federal Reserve is comprised of 12 banks, represented by a board of seven people, which comprises representatives of the "big four", which in turn are present in all other entities.

In short, the Federal Reserve is controlled by four large private companies: BlackRock, State Street, Vanguard and Fidelity. These companies control U.S. monetary policy (and world) without any control or "democratic" choice. These companies launched and participated in the current worldwide economic crisis and managed to become even more enriched.

-

To finish, a look at some of the companies controlled by this "big four" group:

Alcoa Inc. - Altria Group Inc. - American International Group Inc. - AT&T Inc. - Boeing Co. - Caterpillar Inc. - Coca-Cola Co. - DuPont & Co. - Exxon Mobil Corp. - General Electric Co. - General Motors Corporation - Hewlett-Packard Co. - Home Depot Inc. - Honeywell International Inc. - Intel Corp. - International Business Machines Corp - Johnson & Johnson - JP Morgan Chase & Co. - McDonald's Corp. - Merck & Co. Inc. - Microsoft Corp. - 3M Co. - Pfizer Inc. - Procter & Gamble Co. - United Technologies Corp. - Verizon Communications Inc. - Wal-Mart Stores Inc. - Time Warner - Walt Disney - Viacom - Rupert Murdoch's News Corporation. - CBS Corporation - NBC Universal

The same "big four" control the vast majority of European companies counted on the stock exchange.
BBC Sept 26 2011

So I say nothing.

-Bemore.
18-10-2011, 03:31 PM
Just to let you know, I am checking out the thread. As it's got quite a bit of info and I have to be in work at 6:30 tomorrow I probably won't be ready to share my opinions for another few days but I will be back to the thread when I get the chance.

I have to say though, with all the talk of a few select people/families controlling the worlds wealth it kinda reminded me of Torchwood: Miracle Day and Assassins Creed Big Grin.

Best and worst of Ferdinand .....
Best
Ferdinand: We don't really say 'theist' in Alabama. Here, you're either a Christian, or you're from Afghanistan and we fucking hate you.
Worst
Ferdinand: Everyone from British is so, like, fucking retarded.
18-10-2011, 03:37 PM
(18-10-2011 03:31 PM)Hughsie Wrote:  Just to let you know, I am checking out the thread. As it's got quite a bit of info and I have to be in work at 6:30 tomorrow I probably won't be ready to share my opinions for another few days but I will be back to the thread when I get the chance.

I have to say though, with all the talk of a few select people/families controlling the worlds wealth it kinda reminded me of Torchwood: Miracle Day and Assassins Creed Big Grin.

Take your time hughsie.....no rush in replying my friend.

So I say nothing.

-Bemore.
19-10-2011, 05:21 AM

(un)Funny but as little as three years ago I would probably have had to post all this info in the "conspiracy" section...........Rolleyes

Its real baby.

So I say nothing.

-Bemore.
20-10-2011, 11:27 AM
Has anybody got anything to say about what I posted????

Anyone at all???

So I say nothing.

-Bemore.
20-10-2011, 11:48 AM

(20-10-2011 11:27 AM)bemore Wrote:  Has anybody got anything to say about what I posted????

Anyone at all???

Hi bemore,

I recognize the frustration. Huh

Suggestion: you reply to my money thread, in detail, and then I will reply to yours.

Deal?

Big Grin