Money.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
20-10-2011, 02:26 PM
RE: Money.
Great post and excellent link. Something I've been saying lately is that the worst effect of the new conspiracy theory mentality is the damage done to true conspiracy investigation. The Zeitgeist films had some good ideas but they were mixed in with some shoddy evidence and assumptions. Of course in the investigation of any conspiracy there will be some false leads and dead ends but the idea is to make sure to label conjecture as conjecture.
In your link about the history of money there are some great quotes from people who should know the inside information. I'm interested to hear more from these people.
I know very little about finance but I have never trusted the ultra rich and the more access we get to information the more reason it seems to be wary of them. We can only assume what 'intentions' they have for doing specific things but when you add up the actions they've taken through history it looks very bad. Criminal. To give people in their status more power ( which in essence is giving up any remaining power the rest of us have to challenge them) would be insane and that is exactly what some people are currently fighting for. Eventually there would be no recourse, and hopefully it's not already too late.
Well done. I'd like to hear more from you, if you have some links (or ideas) to share send me an email ... go98bones@shaw.ca

We all enter this world in the same way: naked; screaming; soaked in blood. But if you live your life right, that kind of thing doesn't have to stop there.
Dana Gould
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
20-10-2011, 06:00 PM (This post was last modified: 20-10-2011 06:01 PM by bemore.)
(20-10-2011 02:26 PM)Fear Culture Wrote:  Great post and excellent link. Something I've been saying lately is that the worst effect of the new conspiracy theory mentality is the damage done to true conspiracy investigation. The Zeitgeist films had some good ideas but they were mixed in with some shoddy evidence and assumptions. Of course in the investigation of any conspiracy there will be some false leads and dead ends but the idea is to make sure to label conjecture as conjecture.
In your link about the history of money there are some great quotes from people who should know the inside information. I'm interested to hear more from these people.
I know very little about finance but I have never trusted the ultra rich and the more access we get to information the more reason it seems to be wary of them. We can only assume what 'intentions' they have for doing specific things but when you add up the actions they've taken through history it looks very bad. Criminal. To give people in their status more power ( which in essence is giving up any remaining power the rest of us have to challenge them) would be insane and that is exactly what some people are currently fighting for. Eventually there would be no recourse, and hopefully it's not already too late.
Well done. I'd like to hear more from you, if you have some links (or ideas) to share send me an email ... go98bones@shaw.ca

Thanks for the reply Fear Culture. I have plenty more information I shall be sharing its just I dont really want to overload the thread with it just yet Tongue
As a side note to stark or any mod/admin maybe my thread should be merged into Zats "nature of money" thread..........there both basicly highlighting the same thing ha ha.

For no matter how much I use these symbols, to describe symptoms of my existence.
You are your own emphasis.
So I say nothing.

-Bemore.
20-10-2011, 10:26 PM
Hey bemore, if you don't like Zeitgeist explaining the monetary system. Perhaps use this video. It contains less bias, and no personal agenda.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dc3sKwwAa...re=related

"don't jump to conclusions until your 99%"

"dreams are the best source of creativity" me