Monkey Waiters

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
03-11-2011, 09:05 AM
Monkey Waiters
Just seen this article about a Japanese restaurant that has two monkeys on the waiting staff.

I wana eat there soooooooo badly!

Best and worst of Ferdinand .....
Best
Ferdinand: We don't really say 'theist' in Alabama. Here, you're either a Christian, or you're from Afghanistan and we fucking hate you.
Worst
Ferdinand: Everyone from British is so, like, fucking retarded.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
03-11-2011, 09:08 AM

RE: Monkey Waiters
(03-11-2011 09:05 AM)Hughsie Wrote:  Just seen this article about a Japanese restaurant that has two monkeys on the waiting staff.
I wana eat there soooooooo badly!

Oh hell yes!
Is it in Japan?
Quote this message in a reply
03-11-2011, 09:10 AM
(03-11-2011 09:08 AM)calmyourtitsbro Wrote:  Oh hell yes!
Is it in Japan?

Yeah Sad. It's a bit far for me to go just for a meal.

Best
Ferdinand: We don't really say 'theist' in Alabama. Here, you're either a Christian, or you're from Afghanistan and we fucking hate you.
Worst
03-11-2011, 09:16 AM

(03-11-2011 09:10 AM)Hughsie Wrote:  Yeah Sad. It's a bit far for me to go just for a meal.

I'm saving up to go to Japan, for my graduation trip. o^-^o
Would be cool if you could go with me.
03-11-2011, 09:20 AM
(03-11-2011 09:16 AM)calmyourtitsbro Wrote:  I'm saving up to go to Japan, for my graduation trip. o^-^o
Would be cool if you could go with me.

I'm supposed to be saving up for an Australia trip but I owe my dad loads of money for all the stuff I just bought for my room.

I hate money, I never seem to have any of it. If I win the lottory or something though I'd be well down for Japan and monkey waiters Big Grin.

Best
Worst
03-11-2011, 09:21 AM

(03-11-2011 09:20 AM)Hughsie Wrote:  If I win the lottory or something though I'd be well down for Japan and monkey waiters Big Grin.

& Visiting me, so that I can kick your ass in Assassin's Creed?
You know you want to. Wink
03-11-2011, 09:26 AM
(03-11-2011 09:21 AM)calmyourtitsbro Wrote:  & Visiting me, so that I can kick your ass in Assassin's Creed?
You know you want to. Wink

First thing I'll do if I win the lottery is get the first flight to wherever you are in America and show you how a pro plays the game.

I sure hope if I win the lottery you don't turn out to be too good at it. I'd never live it down if I flew all the way to America just to get destroyed on a game by a fifteen year old girl Big Grin.

Best
Worst
03-11-2011, 09:33 AM

(03-11-2011 09:26 AM)Hughsie Wrote:  I sure hope if I win the lottery you don't turn out to be too good at it. I'd never live it down if I flew all the way to America just to get destroyed on a game by a fifteen year old girl Big Grin.

That would be absolutely amazing
I'd let you win.. Maybe. Wink
03-11-2011, 09:38 AM
(03-11-2011 09:33 AM)calmyourtitsbro Wrote:  That would be absolutely amazing
I'd let you win.. Maybe. Wink

If you won I'd have to lie when I got back home. Tell everyone how amazing I was and how easy I made winning look while all the while secretly crying inside Big Grin.

Best
Worst
03-11-2011, 09:39 AM

(03-11-2011 09:38 AM)Hughsie Wrote:  If you won I'd have to lie when I got back home. Tell everyone how amazing I was and how easy I made winning look while all the while secretly crying inside Big Grin.

Well, start making up a story. Wink

I wish you would win the lottery. I want to meet you! Confused