Monkey Waiters

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
03-11-2011, 09:42 AM
RE: Monkey Waiters
(03-11-2011 09:39 AM)calmyourtitsbro Wrote:  Well, start making up a story. Wink

I wish you would win the lottery. I want to meet you! Confused

I wish I'd win the lottery too. I could do with a few million quid in the bank. Would be more than enough to fly to America, beat you at AC and then fly us both on to Japan to be waited on by monkeys.

Best and worst of Ferdinand .....
Best
Ferdinand: We don't really say 'theist' in Alabama. Here, you're either a Christian, or you're from Afghanistan and we fucking hate you.
Worst
Ferdinand: Everyone from British is so, like, fucking retarded.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
03-11-2011, 10:00 AM

(03-11-2011 09:42 AM)Hughsie Wrote:  I wish I'd win the lottery too. I could do with a few million quid in the bank. Would be more than enough to fly to America, beat you at AC and then fly us both on to Japan to be waited on by monkeys.

WAIT!

Quote:beat you at AC

Even after winning the lottery, you couldn't beat me

& You would fly me to Japan? :o
I think I'm in love.
Anyone that would take me to Japan, if they could, would instantly make me fall in love.
Quote this message in a reply
03-11-2011, 10:03 AM
(03-11-2011 10:00 AM)calmyourtitsbro Wrote:  Even after winning the lottery, you couldn't beat me

& You would fly me to Japan? :o
I think I'm in love.
Anyone that would take me to Japan, if they could, would instantly make me fall in love.

I'd look a little stupid going all the way to Japan to see the monkey waiters on my own. I'd look like a total loner if I won the lottery and still couldn't find someone to join me on a luxury trip.

Of course you could come with me Smile.

Best
Ferdinand: We don't really say 'theist' in Alabama. Here, you're either a Christian, or you're from Afghanistan and we fucking hate you.
Worst
03-11-2011, 10:04 AM

(03-11-2011 10:03 AM)Hughsie Wrote:  I'd look a little stupid going all the way to Japan to see the monkey waiters on my own. I'd look like a total loner if I won the lottery and still couldn't find someone to join me on a luxury trip.

Of course you could come with me Smile.

You have to be the most adorable person that I have come across, lately. Heart
Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes calmyourtitsbro's post
03-11-2011, 10:13 AM (This post was last modified: 03-11-2011 10:19 AM by Hughsie.)
(03-11-2011 10:04 AM)calmyourtitsbro Wrote:  You have to be the most adorable person that I have come across, lately. Heart

And your one of the most interesting people I've met lately Smile.

Best
Worst