Monsanto, the gay making corp

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
29-04-2016, 09:07 PM
Monsanto, the gay making corp
The image is in spanish but i'll translate it for you.The context of the conversation is about gay couples, and telling why this couples are wrong.

-Person #1: "but there are too few homosexuals to change everything (talking about extinction of humanity due to homosexuals), besides it helps to decrease the number of kids at orphanages."

-Person #2: "few? Don't worry, Monsanto is increasing them. Homosexuality is a hormonal degeneration, and Monsanto is in charge of degenerating more the hormones."

I've read a lot crazy shit out there, but this is new for me hahaha Laugh out load Also the right image is also really wrong. The person who made that image needs more imagination about how gay couples have sex.

[Image: 75hfq82.png]

"Skepticism is the first step towards truth" -Denis Diderot
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
29-04-2016, 10:25 PM
RE: Monsanto, the gay making corp
(29-04-2016 09:07 PM)Seeking_Truth Wrote:  The image is in spanish but i'll translate it for you.The context of the conversation is about gay couples, and telling why this couples are wrong.

-Person #1: "but there are too few homosexuals to change everything (talking about extinction of humanity due to homosexuals), besides it helps to decrease the number of kids at orphanages."

-Person #2: "few? Don't worry, Monsanto is increasing them. Homosexuality is a hormonal degeneration, and Monsanto is in charge of degenerating more the hormones."

I've read a lot crazy shit out there, but this is new for me hahaha Laugh out load Also the right image is also really wrong. The person who made that image needs more imagination about how gay couples have sex.

[Image: 75hfq82.png]

I hate that picture with the nuts and bolts. To quote John Corvino...

"And when people tell me the parts don't fit, I have a very simple response. Yes they do. Because if they didn't, people would try it, it wouldn't work, and they'd do something else."

[Image: E3WvRwZ.gif]
[+] 1 user Likes EvolutionKills's post
30-04-2016, 06:50 AM
Ugh. The pictures reminded me of the argument my dad uses sometimes.

(29-04-2016 09:07 PM)Seeking_Truth Wrote:  The person who made that image needs more imagination about how gay couples have sex.

^This
[+] 1 user Likes CosmicRaven's post
30-04-2016, 07:04 AM
I wonder when idiots start suspecting homogenized products of making people gay? Clearly one who want avoid "contagion" should eat only heterogenized things Wink

The first revolt is against the supreme tyranny of theology, of the phantom of God. As long as we have a master in heaven, we will be slaves on earth.

Mikhail Bakunin.
[+] 1 user Likes Szuchow's post