Disturbingly poor.
Suicidal ideation.
[Show Results]

Mood Ratings.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
28-09-2013, 10:05 PM
RE: Mood Ratings.
I voted fair. I was tempted to say good, because my overall reflection of life at the moment is good. But if I'm honest about my day to day mood and how I am throughout a typical day.....well, I think too much. Not saying I'm smart, but always thinking. And we know what thinking about shit does to you. It tends to depress you. Plus work sucks, but I don't hate my job so that's a plus, I'm not in love with what I do for a living though.

But I tend to get a few drinks in me in the evenings, and that relaxes me. The kids effect me on both ends of the stress spectrum so they kind of cancel out of the equation.

All in all, fair.

"It's a most distressing affliction to have a sentimental heart and a skeptical mind.”
― نجيب محفوظ, Sugar Street
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
28-09-2013, 10:28 PM
I am one of the excellent (who's the other?). I don't know if I feel that way or I try to aim for that so I become it, though. I have a tendency for anxiety and some depression and I've really gained some skill in overcoming it and manipulating my thought process to achieve where I want to be (via talk therapy).

I'm doin' alright though Thumbsup
29-09-2013, 12:32 AM (This post was last modified: 29-09-2013 03:24 PM by Mr Woof.)
Would the other suicidal ideation please identify, so we can perhaps help you...

Sadly suicidal ideation has two takers, while option one has nil........Consider
29-09-2013, 04:44 PM
My moods tend to fluctuate with what is happening in my grand daughter's lives, and what kind of chemicals I'm on!!

"People don't go to heaven when they die; they're taken to a special room and burned!" Evil_monster
[+] 2 users Like RaisdCath's post
29-09-2013, 05:19 PM
(29-09-2013 12:32 AM)Mr Woof Wrote:  Would the other suicidal ideation please identify, so we can perhaps help you...

Sadly suicidal ideation has two takers, while option one has nil........Consider

Isn't it good option one has nil? I equate ultra euphoric with extreme mania Confused
29-09-2013, 09:57 PM
Yes I agree; quite a dangerous state......
03-10-2013, 03:31 PM
(29-09-2013 09:57 PM)Mr Woof Wrote:  Yes I agree; quite a dangerous state......

Very dangerous.

(12-11-2011 08:01 AM)houseofcantor Wrote:  "Love is merely chemistry" is a deception. We are merely chemistry. Love makes us master chemists.
03-10-2013, 03:42 PM
Indeed. The danger of euphoria cannot be overstated. It is a scourge upon our nation.
03-10-2013, 03:52 PM
(29-09-2013 04:44 PM)RaisdCath Wrote:  My moods tend to fluctuate with what is happening in my grand daughter's lives, and what kind of chemicals I'm on!!

Hope your grand kids are doing O.K.
the chemicals we are on can make quite big differences in both the short and long
term, both good and bad!
03-10-2013, 04:06 PM
(29-09-2013 12:32 AM)Mr Woof Wrote:  Would the other suicidal ideation please identify, so we can perhaps help you...

At the highest, I'd rate my mood a mediocre. Fair if I actually get out of the house. But the lowest is undeniable. Maybe it's the teen angst, maybe I'm just sad.

(12-11-2011 08:01 AM)houseofcantor Wrote:  "Love is merely chemistry" is a deception. We are merely chemistry. Love makes us master chemists.