Moral Orel

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
15-08-2015, 05:52 AM (This post was last modified: 15-08-2015 05:55 AM by Shadow Fox.)
Moral Orel
Anyone watch this show?

I remember watching the first episode when it first aired on Adult Swim. It started out really funny. Like a parody of extremist religion that theists with a sense of humor could enjoy and all of us atheists and those with crude senses of humor could really laugh at and enjoy!

...then the end of season 1 hit with a kinda really sad episode where it hit a somewhat hallow but real note at the end. Season 2 happened and things sort of got kinda..just...dark...and a little bit scary with even more crude humor.

Then the season that got Moral Orel Cancelled after its end and final special. When season 3 happend. It stopped being funny, it stopped being crude and dark...I couldn't had been dark because dark was not the right word for it. It simply got way too real...I mean WAY too real. So real that the word dark doesn't even begin to cover the fucked up people living in that town. But thankfully, at least for a few people in the final episode as well as our main character, things all sort of fell into somewhat decent place for those who actually deserved to be in one.

One of the darkest moments.

Depressing Rant.

I would want to find a few more to show how dark this masterpiece of a show gets but those are the best I can find on youtube right now.

My Youtube channel if anyone is interested.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCEkRdbq...rLEz-0jEHQ
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Shadow Fox's post
15-08-2015, 10:47 AM
RE: Moral Orel
Seen the whole run, yeah it got gritty and maybe a bit too real but considering it was a satire of the Davey and Goliath hokey over the top 1950's WASP religitard sentiments I think it worked. With the final episode they really had nowhere to go anyway so I am not sad they ended where they did. The world is a fucked up place and if you let that fact rule you well you will be miserable but if you go be a good person and don't let the bad stuff define you then you have a chance at happiness. That was what I took away from this series. Great watch funny as hell in places I fully recommend.

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply