Moral men and women will deny women equal rights.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
20-06-2013, 05:31 AM
RE: Moral men and women will deny women equal rights.
(20-06-2013 03:20 AM)mysterics Wrote:  
(13-11-2012 09:56 AM)Greatest I am Wrote:  We are all natural animals and follow the hierarchical rules of those species which have Alpha males. The main survival strategy of such a species is that the Alpha males will fight to the death to insure that the Beta females live.
This is the main premise of your argument, yes? Then may I remind you that literally no animals work that way, never mind the fact that it's disputable whether 'alphas' actually exist.

Would you not die for your wife or children?

What would you call whoever is at the top of a male led herd or pack of animals?

Regards
DL
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
20-06-2013, 06:50 AM
Listen okay....Just listen.

You obviously have no idea how pack structure works....Likos (Greek for Wolf), is my name, and wolf biology/sociology, is my game. Alpha's do not mate with Beta Females. Period, no questions asked. In fact, if an Alpha mates with a Beta, the Alpha female will KILL the Beta female so as to not pollute the pack with Beta pups. Beta's are responsible for Beta's...the Beta's never mate, ever. Contrary to popular belief, there is one set of Alphas (male/female) and one set of Beta's (male/Female)....the rest of the pack are just regular wolves or Omega's. Omega's are the lowest ranking (the equivalent of a Jester in a king's court) and they are a pair as well.

Alpha's protect the mid ranking pack members, those that are NOT beta's. The Beta's 99% of the time are the Nannies, in that they stay with the Alpha Female to watch and nuture the puppies. The only time the beta's go on hunt, is if they are guiding the puppies.

Listen, the Beta is a beta for a reason, they are STRONG but not the STRONGEST. Packs tend to be 30-40 wolves...of that, 4 are leadership. Alpha's protect yes, but bear in mind, An Alpha on the hunt is the strategic guidepost...Alpha's are also the most intelligent, so they basically tell their hunters where to go. If an Alpha dies on a hunt, it's because there is nobody else left.

Your King/Queen analogy is perfect....at least for wolves....Alpha male is the King, Female is queen, Beta's are your lords, Omegas are your Jesters....The rest of the pack? The motherfucking ARMY, male or female. Just like a real king, if an intruder comes, the king will lead the army into battle, but direct the combat, not participate. The Queen stays home and takes care of land and castle....In a Wolf pack, the Female Alpha is in charge everywhere except for a hunt.

TLDR: Humans are not Wolves....we have impulses that solidify us as Anti-Social beings. We are Greedy, Liars, Warmongers, disloyal, and Prideful. Wolves are social creatures, they live in extended families, and are Loyal to the death....they mourn the death of a pack member for months, they do not steal from pack, they do not kill pack, they do not leave the pack. Never, Ever, compare our horrible species to such an Honorable Beast.

Shock And Awe Tactics-- The "application of massive or overwhelming force" to "disarm, incapacitate, or render the enemy impotent with as few casualties to ourselves and to noncombatants as possible"
20-06-2013, 07:45 AM
Thanks for this.

I did not see an answer to my post to you.
Care to speak to it.

Regards
DL
20-06-2013, 07:59 AM
I can almost agree with the sentiment..."Men are more voilent, hence female leaders would help ensure peace..." Except the logic is flawed because the heads of state are not single entities they are tied to the wills of economic and political powers/establishments, and because men are more than capable of peace when it suits them both in nature and nationalism

....and not only that but the implementation is flawed and not only because in-equality of any kind is oppression/subjugation/a cultural slippery slope...but also how do you suppose to convince every nation in the world to up and remove men from leadership?...It's the same story as climate change and over-population..."You stop ****ing and polluting first!", "No you stop!", "No you stop it!"

Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
20-06-2013, 09:05 AM
Yeah I did answer your post. You are comparing humans to animals with a pack structure. You cannot do that because of the way alot of humans think. My family is different, Family comes first, and my wife is in charge of my household...but anything other than household matters I handle. If all humans thought this way then I'd say you have a point and we can start handling women in charge in a different manner.

But even a human pack structure cannot exist in politics. If that were the case Humans wouldn't have governments they'd have families (GASP like the middle ages) that ruled the masses. and the family would be determined by the area or a show of force (GASP like the middle ages).

Humans do not think like animals, we do not have the social structure of animals, so using animals as an example for human behavior is illogical.

Shock And Awe Tactics-- The "application of massive or overwhelming force" to "disarm, incapacitate, or render the enemy impotent with as few casualties to ourselves and to noncombatants as possible"
20-06-2013, 07:18 PM
(20-06-2013 07:59 AM)ridethespiral Wrote:  
Quote:I can almost agree with the sentiment..."Men are more voilent, hence female leaders would help ensure peace..." Except the logic is flawed because the heads of state are not single entities they are tied to the wills of economic and political powers/establishments, and because men are more than capable of peace when it suits them both in nature and nationalism

Women control the economy thanks to their buying power and run the majority of households as men defer to them for those duties.

Men are capable of peace as you say but their testosterone and attitudes make it harder for them to lean that way.

Women have the power already and the attitude and men should be bright enough to know that they should move out of their way and indeed, facilitate the transition to a better form of governance.

The logic is not flawed.

Quote:....and not only that but the implementation is flawed and not only because in-equality of any kind is oppression/subjugation/a cultural slippery slope

Yes and quite immoral and men world-wide have been doing just that to women for a long time now.

We owe women compensation and men have to improve their moral behavior.

...but also how do you suppose to convince every nation in the world to up and remove men from leadership?...It's the same story as climate change and over-population..."You stop ****ing and polluting first!", "No you stop!", "No you stop it!"

All I can do is chat it up when and where I can and hope the butterfly effect takes hold. Tell two friends my friend.

Regards
DL
20-06-2013, 07:26 PM
(20-06-2013 09:05 AM)Likos02 Wrote:  Yeah I did answer your post. You are comparing humans to animals with a pack structure. You cannot do that because of the way alot of humans think. My family is different, Family comes first, and my wife is in charge of my household...but anything other than household matters I handle. If all humans thought this way then I'd say you have a point and we can start handling women in charge in a different manner.

But even a human pack structure cannot exist in politics. If that were the case Humans wouldn't have governments they'd have families (GASP like the middle ages) that ruled the masses. and the family would be determined by the area or a show of force (GASP like the middle ages).

Humans do not think like animals, we do not have the social structure of animals, so using animals as an example for human behavior is illogical.

All we are are smart animals.
It can also be argued that we are stupid animals as we know there was more peace when the world was led by matriarchal social demographics yet the men in power today and for many years now have been too stupid to implement the required conditions that would return us to more peaceful times.

The Noble lie is firmly in place and the populations are too dumbed down by those same male governments and people just don't know it.

I take it back. We are all dumb animals.

Regards
DL
20-06-2013, 07:35 PM
(13-11-2012 02:13 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  "Elevating" women if the typical baloney spewed by people like you.
"Elevating women" is the old line the Catholic Church uses, to keep women in their LOWER position.
"Elevating women" is code for "keeping them a very special place".
The special place is usually the kitchen, and usually ANYWHERE but at the tables of power, where only men make the decisions.
"Elevating women" is misogynistic crap.
This. "Elevating women" tends to mean allowing them to be brood mares (and "protecting" them so you can use them as sex toys and incubators) and not allowing them to do anything else in society.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
21-06-2013, 07:32 AM
"the noble lie"? why are you referencing something by plato, that has nothing to do with treating women as second class citizens that are refused equal rights?
(for those who dont know the noble lie is about telling people in plato's ideal society that when they were made by the gods a piece of metal was placed inside them and this was to explain why the rulers weren't allowed to own gold etc as that would be an insult to the metal in them (gold,silver,bronze and people were ranked by intelligence and looks with the rulers being gold)
honestly nothing your saying really makes much sense such as "elevating women" while saying refusing them equal rights

"Villain, i have done thy mother" - Aaron, Act IV, Scene II of Titus Andronicus
21-06-2013, 09:46 AM
(20-06-2013 07:26 PM)Greatest I am Wrote:  All we are are smart animals.
It can also be argued that we are stupid animals as we know there was more peace when the world was led by matriarchal social demographics yet the men in power today and for many years now have been too stupid to implement the required conditions that would return us to more peaceful times.

The Noble lie is firmly in place and the populations are too dumbed down by those same male governments and people just don't know it.

I take it back. We are all dumb animals.

Regards
DL

Haven't you ever heard "there is only one race, the human race"? We are not animals...we are a species sure, but we are not animals. Animals aren't any less than Humans, but we don't have the same insticts/senses/impulses that animals do.

Also, When, if ever, were humans lead by a Matriarchal society? at least, the History I've studied had very few of them, and the women tended to be inflamed by power and become more sadistic in the long run.