Moral men and women will deny women equal rights.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
21-06-2013, 12:34 PM
RE: Moral men and women will deny women equal rights.
(21-06-2013 12:31 PM)Likos02 Wrote:  Oh definitely not, Like i said there are always exceptions to the rule.

The exceptions to the rule are so frequent that the rule itself is not a useful statement.

That's the statistical situation here.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes cjlr's post
21-06-2013, 02:12 PM
This reminds me of an older image of a woman's brain:

[Image: clip_image001.gif]

[Image: dobie.png]

Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
[+] 1 user Likes Dom's post
21-06-2013, 02:51 PM
(21-06-2013 02:12 PM)Dom Wrote:  This reminds me of an older image of a woman's brain:

[Image: clip_image001.gif]

Oh dear, it's upside down.

[Image: dobie.png]

Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
[+] 2 users Like Dom's post
23-06-2013, 09:13 AM
(21-06-2013 07:32 AM)palnai Wrote:  "the noble lie"? why are you referencing something by plato, that has nothing to do with treating women as second class citizens that are refused equal rights?
(for those who dont know the noble lie is about telling people in plato's ideal society that when they were made by the gods a piece of metal was placed inside them and this was to explain why the rulers weren't allowed to own gold etc as that would be an insult to the metal in them (gold,silver,bronze and people were ranked by intelligence and looks with the rulers being gold)
honestly nothing your saying really makes much sense such as "elevating women" while saying refusing them equal rights

You have part of the Noble Lie but not the main part.

"The Lie is necessary, Plato argues, in order to keep a stable social
structure. In Plato’s mind, The Noble Lie is a religious lie that’s
fed to the masses to keep them under control and happy with their
situation in life.

Plato did not believe most people were smart enough to look after
their own and society’s best interest. The few smart people of the
world needed to lead the rest of the flock, Plato said. And The Noble
Lie had to continue."

The Noble Lie is Governments giving credibility and legitimacy to churches that do not deserve it .

They give credibility to liars.

Regards
DL
23-06-2013, 09:22 AM
(21-06-2013 09:46 AM)Likos02 Wrote:  
(20-06-2013 07:26 PM)Greatest I am Wrote:  All we are are smart animals.
It can also be argued that we are stupid animals as we know there was more peace when the world was led by matriarchal social demographics yet the men in power today and for many years now have been too stupid to implement the required conditions that would return us to more peaceful times.

The Noble lie is firmly in place and the populations are too dumbed down by those same male governments and people just don't know it.

I take it back. We are all dumb animals.

Regards
DL

Haven't you ever heard "there is only one race, the human race"? We are not animals...we are a species sure, but we are not animals. Animals aren't any less than Humans, but we don't have the same insticts/senses/impulses that animals do.

Also, When, if ever, were humans lead by a Matriarchal society? at least, the History I've studied had very few of them, and the women tended to be inflamed by power and become more sadistic in the long run.

Sigh.
What in the hell have you been reading.

You are a fool if you think you are not an animal and initially led by pure instincts. You sound like a Christian denying man's dominance here on earth.

Look to find matriarchal societies before the bronze age. We moved to male dominated warring societies only after we could develop weapons powerful enough to kill each other more efficiently. We had no fortified city states before that.

This is rather long and the bulk of the info I gave is at the end.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yU1bEmq_pf0

Regards
DL
23-06-2013, 09:27 AM
(21-06-2013 10:03 AM)LostLocke Wrote:  
(20-06-2013 05:31 AM)Greatest I am Wrote:  What would you call whoever is at the top of a male led herd or pack of animals?
Pope

Indeed.
And we look rather like dogs around him.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JEeQ3edrMYc

Regards
DL
23-06-2013, 09:30 AM
(21-06-2013 11:11 AM)amyb Wrote:  I don't think OP is aware of lesbians or asexual women, or women who do not want to procreate, or maybe he just doesn't consider them worthy of life. Women are not just incubators, and I don't think that the human race is in danger of extinction (seemed to be what OP was suggesting as to why women were worthy of "protection" as incubators).

So if you were on a sinking ship, you would take the seat of any non-reproducing woman or child.

How manly of you. Not.

The Captain Coward club goes through that door. Go take it.

Regards
DL
23-06-2013, 09:32 AM
(21-06-2013 11:34 AM)Likos02 Wrote:  
(21-06-2013 11:11 AM)amyb Wrote:  I don't think OP is aware of lesbians or asexual women, or women who do not want to procreate, or maybe he just doesn't consider them worthy of life. Women are not just incubators, and I don't think that the human race is in danger of extinction (seemed to be what OP was suggesting as to why women were worthy of "protection" as incubators).

I think you are misinterpreting. He's not trying to shelter women, he's trying to put them in power, under the assumption that they are more intelligent and benevolent. He's stating that Males should only be relied on for protection and for nothing else. I think he's wrong in some of his assumptions, but I wanted to clarify his viewpoint for you.

Not quite.

I do not see women as more intelligent or benevolent.

Only less aggressive and more reasonable thanks to their lack of testosterone.

Regards
DL
23-06-2013, 01:43 PM
(23-06-2013 09:32 AM)Greatest I am Wrote:  
(21-06-2013 11:34 AM)Likos02 Wrote:  I think you are misinterpreting. He's not trying to shelter women, he's trying to put them in power, under the assumption that they are more intelligent and benevolent. He's stating that Males should only be relied on for protection and for nothing else. I think he's wrong in some of his assumptions, but I wanted to clarify his viewpoint for you.

Not quite.

I do not see women as more intelligent or benevolent.

Only less aggressive and more reasonable thanks to their lack of testosterone.

Regards
DL

women do have some testosterone, wikipedia claims, just not as much as men and honestly being more or less aggressive or more or less reasonable is more based on the person and while hormones do effect people and their actions, a person's personality has a much greater effect on how they act and this effect means that they cant be simplified down what their genitals which is what your doing.

also on the "noble lie" thing i will agree that the noble lie gives credence to the ancient greek religion, if someone thinks its true, but no one is using it nor do i understand how you think its "fairly in place" when the majority of people consider said religion and the deities of it wrong or myths respectively, also i agree people don't know about the noble lie but that is because they have no interest in plato or simply havent heard of it, or many other reasons, but this lack of knowledge doesnt mean they have been "too dumbed down by those same male governments" as im sure many within these governments havent heard or care for plato and whether or not people read about him.

since you seem to like to pull ''facts'' on women out of the air, im going to use some anecdotes that mainly show that both women and men i've seen can be reasonable or non-aggressive while some women i've known can be the exact opposite to what your idolising them for, as in unreasonable and very aggressive not to mention unpredictable and abusive while some of the men i know are the exact opposite to the women i've described.

the above anecdotes tie into my earlier point that peoples actions etc are determined by their personalities more than by what hormones flow through their body as while they have an effect on people, the personalities of people determine how they react to them and the person's culture and upbringing and experiences, and other things that effect them in one way or another, also have an effect and impact their personality and affect their actions, not sheerly hormones or their genitals like you claim.

"Villain, i have done thy mother" - Aaron, Act IV, Scene II of Titus Andronicus
24-06-2013, 09:53 AM
Not much for me to bother arguing here. Thanks for that.

I do not agree based on jail records of approximately 95% male and 5 % female.

Good old testosterone.

You seem to think that I think testosterone to be the only factor at play. Not so.
It is a large one though.

Regards
DL