Moral men and women will deny women equal rights.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
13-11-2012, 09:56 AM (This post was last modified: 13-11-2012 10:01 AM by Greatest I am.)

Seeking and demanding sanctity is one of the main five best rules of morality. Those rules shown below closely resemble most religious rules. For humankind to give an idea sanctity they must give sacrifice to it. The sacrifice that we must all do is deny women equality and give men a lower position in rulership. Men must bend the knee to women and elevate them to our ultimate sovereign. Those women and men who do not demand this are not in the best moral state of mind and should try to move to it.

We are all natural animals and follow the hierarchical rules of those species which have Alpha males. The main survival strategy of such a species is that the Alpha males will fight to the death to insure that the Beta females live.

Females, as the incubators of life and the most important within that species, must have the highest protection to insure that they will survive to continue the life of that species. Men, being the most physically powerful and having a more natural tendency to rule, must take a leadership role to insure this continuity. The Alpha of any species fights to insure that the Beta always has the highest position. The Kings and all other men IOW, must rule as the power behind the throne but the Queen is the one who must always sit on that throne and rule over the King.

The research done by Mr. Haigt shows that the right wings of religions and politics show more concern with tribalism than do the left wings. It appears then that if we are to move to the most advantageous moral position then it is to the right wings to promote it. As an esoteric ecumenist and Gnostic Christian, I am the left of center and not in the best camp to sell the view that women should rule even as I recognize that they should. The right has been given a wakeup call thanks to president Obama
being re-elected. FMPOV then, the right needs a new platform if they are to survive, as they should to balance the political spectrum.

Generally speaking only; women are the weaker of the sexes and are better places to know what the requirements of survival are and should thus rule. Women should then demand the full protection and sacrifice of the Alphas males as that is the natural order of hierarchical species and must be to insure survival. This sacrifice gives sanctity to our species and insures it’s longevity. The religious and political right seem better suited to lead towards this end.

In my opinion, men and women who do not agree with this premise are not taking the best moral position for families or for society at large. This issue is more in the hands of men than women and in that sense men would be more immoral than women if they do not deny women equality and place women above themselves.

Should the religious and political right take up this best moral position and demand that equality be denied to all women and demand that they be given their rightful and natural position above men?

Please see the research and logic behind this premise.

http://blog.ted.com/2008/09/17/the_real_differ/
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jHc-yMcfAY4

Regards
DL
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
13-11-2012, 10:05 AM
RE: Moral men and women will deny women equal rights.
(13-11-2012 09:56 AM)Greatest I am Wrote:  Moral men and women will deny women equal rights.

Seeking and demanding sanctity is one of the main five best rules of morality. Those rules shown below closely resemble most religious rules. For humankind to give an idea sanctity they must give sacrifice to it. The sacrifice that we must all do is deny women equality and give men a lower position in rulership. Men must bend the knee to women and elevate them to our ultimate sovereign. Those women and men who do not demand this are not in the best moral state of mind and should try to move to it.

We are all natural animals and follow the hierarchical rules of those species which have Alpha males. The main survival strategy of such a species is that the Alpha males will fight to the death to insure that the Beta females live.

Females, as the incubators of life and the most important within that species, must have the highest protection to insure that they will survive to continue the life of that species. Men, being the most physically powerful and having a more natural tendency to rule, must take a leadership role to insure this continuity. The Alpha of any species fights to insure that the Beta always has the highest position. The Kings and all other men IOW, must rule as the power behind the throne but the Queen is the one who must always sit on that throne and rule over the King.

The research done by Mr. Haigt shows that the right wings of religions and politics show more concern with tribalism than do the left wings. It appears then that if we are to move to the most advantageous moral position then it is to the right wings to promote it. As an esoteric ecumenist and Gnostic Christian, I am the left of center and not in the best camp to sell the view that women should rule even as I recognize that they should. The right has been given a wakeup call thanks to president Obama
being re-elected. FMPOV then, the right needs a new platform if they are to survive, as they should to balance the political spectrum.

Generally speaking only; women are the weaker of the sexes and are better places to know what the requirements of survival are and should thus rule. Women should then demand the full protection and sacrifice of the Alphas males as that is the natural order of hierarchical species and must be to insure survival. This sacrifice gives sanctity to our species and insures it’s longevity. The religious and political right seem better suited to lead towards this end.

In my opinion, men and women who do not agree with this premise are not taking the best moral position for families or for society at large. This issue is more in the hands of men than women and in that sense men would be more immoral than women if they do not deny women equality and place women above themselves.

Should the religious and political right take up this best moral position and demand that equality be denied to all women and demand that they be given their rightful and natural position above men?

Please see the research and logic behind this premise.

http://blog.ted.com/2008/09/17/the_real_differ/
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jHc-yMcfAY4

Regards
DL
What is it with you and the idea of sacrifice? That is so Old Testament.

There is no need for sacrifice and sanctity. Sell this bullshit somewhere else.

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 4 users Like Chas's post
13-11-2012, 10:16 AM

No.

We treat each other as equals. I don't care that women are naturally less strong. We have attained civilization, let's not throw it away. More naturally suited to rule? WTF? You're gonna tell me politicians must come from the right breeding stock next?
[+] 1 user Likes morondog's post
13-11-2012, 10:19 AM
If this post was a pie, it'd be a fucking retarded potato.

[Image: 4833fa13.jpg]
Poonjab
[+] 9 users Like Logica Humano's post
13-11-2012, 10:28 AM
Like my taste for fucking retarded potatoes, your position on morality is subjective. In addition, unlike my disdain for fucking retarded potatoes, your sense of morality is counter-intuitive and regressive. You have people like the German misogynist, Schopenhaur on your side. I have people like Marie Curie and Helen Keller on mine.

[Image: 4833fa13.jpg]
Poonjab
13-11-2012, 10:29 AM (This post was last modified: 13-11-2012 10:40 AM by Vosur.)
[Image: 30129727.jpg]

[Image: IcJnQOT.gif]
[+] 4 users Like Vosur's post
13-11-2012, 10:39 AM
(13-11-2012 10:28 AM)Logica Humano Wrote:  Like my taste for fucking retarded potatoes, your position on morality is subjective. In addition, unlike my disdain for fucking retarded potatoes, your sense of morality is counter-intuitive and regressive. You have people like the German misogynist, Schopenhaur on your side. I have people like Marie Curie and Helen Keller on mine.

[Image: 30129881.jpg]

[Image: IcJnQOT.gif]
[+] 4 users Like Vosur's post
13-11-2012, 10:54 AM
(13-11-2012 10:39 AM)Vosur Wrote:  [Image: 30129881.jpg]
SHOOT ME, PLEASE. - Neo

[Image: 3d366d5c-72a0-4228-b835-f404c2970188_zps...1381867723]
13-11-2012, 11:19 AM
(13-11-2012 10:19 AM)Logica Humano Wrote:  If this post was a pie, it'd be a fucking retarded potato.

Dear Logica,

I believe you have made a very small, but very significant error, in your astute observation.
I believe you have confused the fucking retarded potato, with the the cow shit, (fertilizer) in which it was planted.

As ever, your friend,
Buckminster Fullerene.

Weeping

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein Certified Ancient Astronaut Theorist
The noblest of the dogs is the hot dog. It feeds the hand that bites it.
[+] 7 users Like Bucky Ball's post
13-11-2012, 11:49 AM
This post made me stupid Sad

[Image: sigvacachica.png]
[+] 4 users Like nach_in's post

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
Brick Atheists; Gun Rights Acknowledgement Snuff 396 10,621 05-05-2014 05:54 AM
Last Post: War Horse
  Are there any nonreligious reasons gays shouldn't have rights Aleprauchanist 26 456 12-04-2014 07:12 PM
Last Post: GirlyMan
  Women reclaiming the word SLUT Kavos 73 1,964 08-04-2014 10:51 AM
Last Post: Tartarus Sauce
  There is no "war on women" BrokenQuill92 11 307 12-02-2014 08:08 AM
Last Post: War Horse
  Fetishizing women of colour Kavos 23 842 12-12-2013 12:39 PM
Last Post: grizzlysnake
  Apparently men are happier with attractive women Kavos 25 961 11-12-2013 06:14 AM
Last Post: Monster_Riffs
  Comfort women being sent to service so called radical muslims in Syria. I and I 12 443 08-10-2013 03:56 PM
Last Post: Filox