Moral of sex

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
26-07-2016, 10:16 AM
Moral of sex
Just some food for thought.

There used to be a show on German Radio/TV called "Domian". Domian was the host. It was a call in show. Sometimes he had a topic and sometimes he didn't and people would just call and tell something.

So I was listening to one of his shows titled "I never have sex". And several people were calling in, telling the story why they never have sex. Some just had no drive, some had medical issues, etc.
But then this guy called in explaining that he has no sex and also stopped masturbating a few months ago (at the time of airing). The reason is that he is very short sighted and his eyes are jittering, he cannot control his pupils. Having this disability, he says, he finds it morally objectionable to have sex with people.
He then continues that he thinks the same about other people with other disabilities, be it physical or mental. He does explain though that he understands that you might have an accident and that may be the reason for a disability and he does not count those people for the not having sex part.
He only condemns those disabled people who were born disabled. He says that people with disabilities (cutting it short now) should not be part of evolution and are in fact not part of evolution; they should not even be born.
He also made clear that this position of his on the topic of disabled people should not have sex, has started back when he had a crush on a girl who just used him.

So I understand from one point, that maybe he meant that disabled people should not have children.
But it doesn't seem to have been a concern for him before he didn't get the girl he liked.

Also my husband made the best point about disabled people being born, and I quote:
Quote:Stephen motherfucking Hawking. I think not killing him at birth is worth letting a few thousand googly eyed kids roam around
As for reproduction, he may have a point there, but why not go for a vasectomy and keep fucking?

Opinions?

"Freedom is the freedom to say that 2+2=4" - George Orwell (in 1984)
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Leerob's post
26-07-2016, 10:25 AM
RE: Moral of sex
If heritable diseases can be accurately predicted then it is cruel to subject child to living with one. I don't care if someone want to have offspring as it is children who will pay most of the price without even being asked about it; wanting child does not mean that would be parent have right to condemn his progeny to life of suffering.

As for sex - it's what contraceptives are for or vasectomy if one want to be sure.

The first revolt is against the supreme tyranny of theology, of the phantom of God. As long as we have a master in heaven, we will be slaves on earth.

Mikhail Bakunin.
26-07-2016, 10:32 AM
Indeed. Why not get a vasectomy and have fun?

I think in most places now, prospective parents have the choice of aborting or carrying to term when they find out that there is an issue with the embryo.

I don't know how well perfected early detection of birth issues is.

[Image: dobie.png]Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
26-07-2016, 10:40 AM
Funny, in Quebec we had for a little while a TV reality show about people with light mental handicap dating. While the show was supposed to be a sappy, feel good entertainment. It was plagued by people talking trash about it, especially at how stupid, fat and ugly most of the contestent were. As long as handicap people understand that sex is a thing that must consensual, safe and sain, I got absolutly no problem as to what they do or don't. Its none of my business to decide who lives and who dies or who should be born or not. I leave that decision to their mothers because, in the end, they will be the one who will take the responsability the most.

Freedom is servitude to justice and intellectual honesty.
[+] 1 user Likes epronovost's post
26-07-2016, 11:51 AM
(26-07-2016 10:16 AM)Leela Wrote:  Just some food for thought.

There used to be a show on German Radio/TV called "Domian". Domian was the host. It was a call in show. Sometimes he had a topic and sometimes he didn't and people would just call and tell something.

So I was listening to one of his shows titled "I never have sex". And several people were calling in, telling the story why they never have sex. Some just had no drive, some had medical issues, etc.
But then this guy called in explaining that he has no sex and also stopped masturbating a few months ago (at the time of airing). The reason is that he is very short sighted and his eyes are jittering, he cannot control his pupils. Having this disability, he says, he finds it morally objectionable to have sex with people.
He then continues that he thinks the same about other people with other disabilities, be it physical or mental. He does explain though that he understands that you might have an accident and that may be the reason for a disability and he does not count those people for the not having sex part.
He only condemns those disabled people who were born disabled. He says that people with disabilities (cutting it short now) should not be part of evolution and are in fact not part of evolution; they should not even be born.
He also made clear that this position of his on the topic of disabled people should not have sex, has started back when he had a crush on a girl who just used him.

So I understand from one point, that maybe he meant that disabled people should not have children.
But it doesn't seem to have been a concern for him before he didn't get the girl he liked.

Also my husband made the best point about disabled people being born, and I quote:
Quote:Stephen motherfucking Hawking. I think not killing him at birth is worth letting a few thousand googly eyed kids roam around
As for reproduction, he may have a point there, but why not go for a vasectomy and keep fucking?

Opinions?

I definitely think people with jiggley eyes should un-born themselves.
Fuck
What do they think this is, anyway ?

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
[+] 1 user Likes Bucky Ball's post
26-07-2016, 12:17 PM
I knew I didn't want kids from the first piece of nookie I ever got....

So I was fanatical about using condoms... (good thing, it turned out)...

When I went into the service - I found out that vasectomy was covered under medical.... They made me an appointment to see a doctor....

Turns out, it was a shrink....

I was pissed......

They'll let you decide to go off and take a chance of you getting yourself killed -- -but you're not smart enough to know you don't want kids???

Guess what???

I STILL DON'T WANT FUCKING KIDS!!! OK?????

and yeah -- I finally got my vasectomy just before I turned 30....

People should be taught that having kids is optional....

There's over 8 billion reasons why........

The difference between prayer and masturbation - is when a guy is through masturbating - he has something to show for his efforts.
[+] 8 users Like onlinebiker's post
26-07-2016, 03:24 PM
There is so much wrong with that that I just don't have the words.

Would you rather never have not been born than born with poor eyesight?

Sounds like his eyes are not the most deffective part.

---
Flesh and blood of a dead star, slain in the apocalypse of supernova, resurrected by four billion years of continuous autocatalytic reaction and crowned with the emergent property of sentience in the dream that the universe might one day understand itself.
[+] 3 users Like Paleophyte's post
26-07-2016, 04:31 PM
I thought eugenics was a thing of the past.

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
I will call him a liar and a dog here and now.
Banjo.
[+] 1 user Likes Banjo's post
26-07-2016, 04:45 PM

Opinions?

Having sex or not. a full 47 years ago I had a son and a daughter and we, my wife and I decided we never needed any more kids since we had all the varieties available to us. So I went in and had hings disconnected and have been having sex every since. One female along the way tried to tell me she was pregnant with my baby, and I pulled the paper work out of a drawer and showed her that it wasn't me, and I keep on sexing.
[+] 2 users Like Born Again Pagan's post
26-07-2016, 04:54 PM
(26-07-2016 11:51 AM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  

Opinions?

I definitely think people with jiggley eyes should un-born themselves.
Fuck
What do they think this is, anyway ?

I had a female partner whose eyes jiggled along with her boobs as she was really getting it on. I even bought her a T-Shirt that said Jiggles. She wouldn't wear it out of the house!
[+] 1 user Likes Born Again Pagan's post