Moral of sex

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
26-07-2016, 05:11 PM
RE: Moral of sex
Anyone else glance at the thread title and read it as Oral Sex?

“I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and politics a man’s reasoning powers are not above the monkey’s.”~Mark Twain
“Ocean: A body of water occupying about two-thirds of a world made for man - who has no gills.”~ Ambrose Bierce
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Full Circle's post
26-07-2016, 05:18 PM
(26-07-2016 10:16 AM)Leela Wrote:  But then this guy called in explaining that he has no sex and also stopped masturbating a few months ago (at the time of airing).

OK, so if he can't afford a vasectomy or condoms or is just too afraid of contraceptive failure he stops having sex.... that's his decision.... did he have ANY justification for no longer masturbating?

Atheism: it's not just for communists any more!
America July 4 1776 - November 8 2016 RIP
26-07-2016, 05:19 PM
(26-07-2016 05:11 PM)Full Circle Wrote:  Anyone else glance at the thread title and read it as Oral Sex?

You've been watching too much Moral Orel

Atheism: it's not just for communists any more!
America July 4 1776 - November 8 2016 RIP
[+] 1 user Likes unfogged's post
26-07-2016, 06:54 PM
I get the idea on a personal level, i've often in my points of discussing a lack of desire to have kids in relationships utilized my lack consistent coherency and respect for my jeans.

But some notion of the disability morally.. I mean, if that person lives in a society where the disabled are still functionally able to reproduce, well the disability isn't that damaging still is it.

Life survives and evolves through constant reproducing partners that were "good enough" to last to reproductive levels, not ideal.

"Allow there to be a spectrum in all that you see" - Neil Degrasse Tyson
[+] 1 user Likes ClydeLee's post
27-07-2016, 05:33 AM
(26-07-2016 04:45 PM)Born Again Pagan Wrote:  
(26-07-2016 10:16 AM)Leela Wrote:  Just some food for thought.

There used to be a show on German Radio/TV called "Domian". Domian was the host. It was a call in show. Sometimes he had a topic and sometimes he didn't and people would just call and tell something.

So I was listening to one of his shows titled "I never have sex". And several people were calling in, telling the story why they never have sex. Some just had no drive, some had medical issues, etc.
But then this guy called in explaining that he has no sex and also stopped masturbating a few months ago (at the time of airing). The reason is that he is very short sighted and his eyes are jittering, he cannot control his pupils. Having this disability, he says, he finds it morally objectionable to have sex with people.
He then continues that he thinks the same about other people with other disabilities, be it physical or mental. He does explain though that he understands that you might have an accident and that may be the reason for a disability and he does not count those people for the not having sex part.
He only condemns those disabled people who were born disabled. He says that people with disabilities (cutting it short now) should not be part of evolution and are in fact not part of evolution; they should not even be born.
He also made clear that this position of his on the topic of disabled people should not have sex, has started back when he had a crush on a girl who just used him.

So I understand from one point, that maybe he meant that disabled people should not have children.
But it doesn't seem to have been a concern for him before he didn't get the girl he liked.

Also my husband made the best point about disabled people being born, and I quote:

Opinions?

Having sex or not. a full 47 years ago I had a son and a daughter and we, my wife and I decided we never needed any more kids since we had all the varieties available to us. So I went in and had hings disconnected and have been having sex every since. One female along the way tried to tell me she was pregnant with my baby, and I pulled the paper work out of a drawer and showed her that it wasn't me, and I keep on sexing.

I had that happen too..... "It's your baby, baby.....".... uh.... wrong answer, bitch........ I told her I'd be happy to take a DNA test - and I was going to take her to court and sue her for fraud when it came back negative -- which I was confident it would........(I took samples in twice - and asked the doc what the odds of me ever becoming a daddy were.... He said - "Not quite as bad as winning the lottery -- but not too far from it..."

Haven't seen her since..

The difference between prayer and masturbation - is when a guy is through masturbating - he has something to show for his efforts.
27-07-2016, 08:06 AM
(26-07-2016 05:18 PM)unfogged Wrote:  
(26-07-2016 10:16 AM)Leela Wrote:  But then this guy called in explaining that he has no sex and also stopped masturbating a few months ago (at the time of airing).

OK, so if he can't afford a vasectomy or condoms or is just too afraid of contraceptive failure he stops having sex.... that's his decision.... did he have ANY justification for no longer masturbating?

As I said, he stated that this whole thing (no sex and no masturbating) started when he was rejected by a girl that he liked. She used him for homework until he didn't want to help with that anymore and poof she was gone. So yea she was a jerk but I don't think he is entirely rational. Because only after this rejection and him stopping to live any forms of sexuality, is when he started to think about the rest of what I talked about in the OP. That is the chronological order, but in fact he mentioned the girl only two or three times.

In general, I don't care who has sex with who, as long as it is consensual and all that stuff.

I just found his talk specifially interesting because it has more layers than just "if you are disabled you shall not have sex"

"Freedom is the freedom to say that 2+2=4" - George Orwell (in 1984)
- Wotsefack?! -
27-07-2016, 09:02 AM
Moot argument, most people born with disabilities are conceived by people who don't have them. They're the ones who should stop having children!

Birth control solves this guy's problem. I really don't understand his abstinence from masturbation, unless that's just something he did to make it easier to give up regular sex as well.
[+] 1 user Likes Mr. Boston's post
27-07-2016, 09:22 AM
(26-07-2016 05:11 PM)Full Circle Wrote:  Anyone else glance at the thread title and read it as Oral Sex?

No. But I did think it said "More of sex".

Big Grin

Shakespeare's Comedy of Errors.... on Donald J. Trump:

He is deformed, crooked, old, and sere,
Ill-fac’d, worse bodied, shapeless every where;
Vicious, ungentle, foolish, blunt, unkind,
Stigmatical in making, worse in mind.
31-07-2016, 05:08 PM
I think there comes a time or will eventually come a time when we are going to need to start weeding out unwanted aspects of genetics in the human gene pool. Not only as a form of population control, but to better our race. There is a slippery slope of sorts but as long as we only keep it to things that are genetic disorders that are sever and mental disorders and other health problems that might be bad for us if passed down in future people than we will be fine.

Families with too low intellect and who have genes that are too similar to each other (you know, inbreeding) should be sterilized to prevent further breeding. Then it is a matter of making it illegal for a sterile to form relationships with the non steirile to keep the gene pool moving forward and make sure we don't not breed our species out of existence by mistake lol. Of course this is the most extreme case and something that I imagien we will only have to worry about once the world population reaches something like 20 billion people. Maybe 30.

My Youtube channel if anyone is interested.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCEkRdbq...rLEz-0jEHQ
[+] 1 user Likes Shadow Fox's post
31-07-2016, 05:19 PM (This post was last modified: 31-07-2016 05:31 PM by Born Again Pagan.)
(31-07-2016 05:08 PM)Shadow Fox Wrote:  I think there comes a time or will eventually come a time when we are going to need to start weeding out unwanted aspects of genetics in the human gene pool. Not only as a form of population control, but to better our race. There is a slippery slope of sorts but as long as we only keep it to things that are genetic disorders that are sever and mental disorders and other health problems that might be bad for us if passed down in future people than we will be fine.

Families with too low intellect and who have genes that are too similar to each other (you know, inbreeding) should be sterilized to prevent further breeding. Then it is a matter of making it illegal for a sterile to form relationships with the non steirile to keep the gene pool moving forward and make sure we don't not breed our species out of existence by mistake lol. Of course this is the most extreme case and something that I imagien we will only have to worry about once the world population reaches something like 20 billion people. Maybe 30.

It always concerns me when people talk of eliminating children that are not up to par. Who is to decide if a baby isn't worth keeping? My youngest sister is a Down's syndrome person, called a Mongoloid at the time she was born, she is a wonderful person and though she cannot care for herself in our modern society I, and all of our family, are glad she is a part of it. I read a book about 1970 or so suggesting that Down's syndrome people are a genetic throw back to 50,000 years ago or so. I don't have enuff edumacashun to argue that, or much of anything else that I haven't experienced myself.
[+] 1 user Likes Born Again Pagan's post