Moral of sex

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
31-07-2016, 06:08 PM
RE: Moral of sex
(31-07-2016 05:19 PM)Born Again Pagan Wrote:  
(31-07-2016 05:08 PM)Shadow Fox Wrote:  I think there comes a time or will eventually come a time when we are going to need to start weeding out unwanted aspects of genetics in the human gene pool. Not only as a form of population control, but to better our race. There is a slippery slope of sorts but as long as we only keep it to things that are genetic disorders that are sever and mental disorders and other health problems that might be bad for us if passed down in future people than we will be fine.

Families with too low intellect and who have genes that are too similar to each other (you know, inbreeding) should be sterilized to prevent further breeding. Then it is a matter of making it illegal for a sterile to form relationships with the non steirile to keep the gene pool moving forward and make sure we don't not breed our species out of existence by mistake lol. Of course this is the most extreme case and something that I imagien we will only have to worry about once the world population reaches something like 20 billion people. Maybe 30.

It always concerns me when people talk of eliminating children that are not up to par. Who is to decide if a baby isn't worth keeping? My youngest sister is a Down's syndrome person, called a Mongoloid at the time she was born, she is a wonderful person and though she cannot care for herself in our modern society I, and all of our family, are glad she is a part of it. I read a book about 1970 or so suggesting that Down's syndrome people are a genetic throw back to 50,000 years ago or so. I don't have enuff edumacashun to argue that, or much of anything else that I haven't experienced myself.

Well, I was not speaking of children who were already either born or in the womb, but potential children by reducing who can actually breed. Of course designer babies might just eliminate the problem altogether anyway, but once the world population starts reaching a critical mass upward to twenty plus billion or more or so I imagine some breeding restrictions might need to be put down in a lot of places. Especially if the science that is applied is not up to par to keep humans from destroying the entire planet along with themselves.

My Youtube channel if anyone is interested.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCEkRdbq...rLEz-0jEHQ
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Shadow Fox's post
31-07-2016, 06:37 PM
RE: Moral of sex
I've spent countless hours browsing for a realistic way to purge myself of my sex drive. Pain in the ass, it is Tongue

Any hypothetical methods I come across are either unreliable and based on unproven science or with side effects potentially worse than the never ending torment of the sex drive itself.

'Murican Canadian
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes yakherder's post