More American school violence.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
09-04-2014, 08:32 PM
More American school violence.
http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/...48774.html

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
I will call him a liar and a dog here and now.
Banjo.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
09-04-2014, 08:36 PM
RE: More American school violence.
Things like this make me interested in hearing how the anti-gun sector will wiggle around their stance.

Um, yeah, guns are the problem in America...it's not the people or violence. Dodgy

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF
[+] 5 users Like Anjele's post
09-04-2014, 08:38 PM
(09-04-2014 08:32 PM)Banjo Wrote:  http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/...48774.html

Glad no one died but damn. I'd think things like this would increase the need for security at schools. Be crazy to think of like metal detectors at each entrance of public schools or something but things like this makes me think it's a good idea.

[Image: notagain.gif]
09-04-2014, 08:39 PM
(09-04-2014 08:36 PM)Anjele Wrote:  Things like this make me interested in hearing how the anti-gun sector will wiggle around their stance.

Um, yeah, guns are the problem in America...it's not the people or violence. Dodgy

Not taking a side in that argument, but there is the fact that nobody was killed. If the kid had had a gun.........

But now I have come to believe that the whole world is an enigma, a harmless enigma that is made terrible by our own mad attempt to interpret it as though it had an underlying truth.

~ Umberto Eco
[+] 4 users Like evenheathen's post
09-04-2014, 08:51 PM
Smartass

We need a smiley like this with terror on it's face.

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
I will call him a liar and a dog here and now.
Banjo.
09-04-2014, 09:23 PM
(09-04-2014 08:39 PM)evenheathen Wrote:  
(09-04-2014 08:36 PM)Anjele Wrote:  Things like this make me interested in hearing how the anti-gun sector will wiggle around their stance.

Not taking a side in that argument, but there is the fact that nobody was killed. If the kid had had a gun.........

Point taken...but it's still not the weaponry that's the problem.

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF
[+] 2 users Like Anjele's post
09-04-2014, 09:25 PM
(09-04-2014 09:23 PM)Anjele Wrote:  
(09-04-2014 08:39 PM)evenheathen Wrote:  Not taking a side in that argument, but there is the fact that nobody was killed. If the kid had had a gun.........

Very true. Agree wholeheartedly.

But now I have come to believe that the whole world is an enigma, a harmless enigma that is made terrible by our own mad attempt to interpret it as though it had an underlying truth.

~ Umberto Eco
[+] 2 users Like evenheathen's post
09-04-2014, 09:27 PM
(09-04-2014 09:23 PM)Anjele Wrote:  
(09-04-2014 08:39 PM)evenheathen Wrote:  Not taking a side in that argument, but there is the fact that nobody was killed. If the kid had had a gun.........

Agree and disagree! There needs to be better access to mental health care but then again not everyone and their mother should be able to go to Walmart and buy a firearm.

Onward, my faithful steed!
[Image: ezgif-save_zps4d93a674.gif?t=1395781443]
[+] 6 users Like Crulax's post
10-04-2014, 07:41 AM (This post was last modified: 10-04-2014 07:45 AM by Carlo_The_Bugsmasher_Driver.)

It will actually work in favor for the gun control crowd since they will simply point out that there were 21 people WOUNDED in Murrysville where the psychopath used a kitchen knife and 26 DEAD in Newtown where the psychopath used an AR-15 clone and a Glock 20.

"IN THRUST WE TRUST"

"We were conservative Jews and that meant we obeyed God's Commandments until His rules became a royal pain in the ass."

- Joel Chastnoff, The 188th Crybaby Brigade
10-04-2014, 07:44 AM
Guys, can we NOT have a debate about guns in a thread about a story that has nothing to do with guns? How about instead of rehashing hundred year old arguments, we could focus on topics that are actually relevant to this story.

Just a thought.

Excuse me, I'm making perfect sense. You're just not keeping up.

"Let me give you some advice, bastard: never forget what you are. The rest of the world will not. Wear it like armor, and it can never be used to hurt you." - Tyrion Lannister
[+] 3 users Like itsnotmeitsyou's post